Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (52478 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by narit: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:
She already told the guy in private and the guy agreed or the guy already proposed in private and the girl agreed..

What they are doing now is more or less a formality
You think so. Women are not logical creature, they are driven by emotions. That is how they perceive the world. They love things and find things that aggravates their emotions meaningful, even if by logic it seems wrong. To them it's right and they believe men see it the sama way. I can assure the man was totally not expecting this.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Josy99: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Most ladies take it as a disgrace to propose to the guy dey like.. Dey there na.. When sister Mary don package our brother, you go see yourself..

Ladies that propose are the ones that know what they want and go for it..

I respect such ladies a lot
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by ajepako(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
enemyofprogress:
This is what I always pray that Dominique should do to me one day, but she is always shy to express her feelings to me.

Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, bola146 and seunmohmoh na una mate be that o, but Una dey there dey shame to make the first move. Shioor!

After the 86 Youth corpers you give belle in Ogun state camp , you want proposal from Fagins like us abi?

Dey dia, sule tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
ajepako:

After the 86 Youth corpers you give belle in Ogun state camp , you want proposal from Fagins like us abi?

Dey dia, sule tongue tongue
i ate virgins. I love already cooked snails
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
This is what I always pray that Dominique should do to me one day, but she is always shy to express her feelings to me.

Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, bola146 and seunmohmoh na una mate be that o, but Una dey there dey shame to make the first move. Shioor!

SMH! One day, one day, you go finally dey alright. cry
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by HRMK: 5:14am On Nov 25, 2020
SmellySperm:

Yeah i am, now run along little boy
UR ANCESTORS ARE LITTLE KIDS.....HAHAHA......
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by juniorstar(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2020
if she proposed who pays for the wedding?
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2020
HRMK:
UR ANCESTORS ARE LITTLE KIDS.....HAHAHA......
Lol u no well
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by cooooooks(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
In the name of equality, get rid of the idea of a proposal.

grin

toren:
I don't know why this repulses me. If my man cannot propose to me let him just forget it. Over my dead body will I do this sort of thing. Ewww.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by bitingcool: 1:43pm On May 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'm not a fan of show offs but that's cool

That's a sensible lady going for wat she wants..

Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere fr

With your smelly sperrm? **spits** grin cheesy angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.