Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,428 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman (1498 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him / What Are The Signs When A Woman Loves A Man? / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Paramount01(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pls,I want to know how u can know w guy love a lady very,what a the sign?
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by cardoso514: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
What is love
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
when you spend lavishly on her,when you obey and do all her biddings, when you don't allow her do anything and your primary aim in life will solely be to satisfy her, and many more, fati2001 can add the rest for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
cardoso514:
What is love
love is anything money can buy,that is the truthful definition of love these days
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
when you spend lavishly on her,when you obey and do all her biddings, when you don't allow her do anything and your primary aim in life will solely be to satisfy her, and many more, fati2001 can add the rest for you
You see you and that your stupid fati
Na sango go strike two of Una angry see continue with this stupid thinking of yours OGs go still use you do ritual sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Paramount01:

My brother, you'll have to explain the kind of love you are referring to.. The love Jesus preached or infatuation? If it's infatuation, then someone above just replied to it.. But that's not "love".. Na infatuation and e go turn you to mumu if you lack self-discipline, self-esteem/control and pride..

God help you all.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Na sango go strike two of Una angry see continue with this stupid thinking of yours OGs go still use you do ritual sad
you will agree that I've tried taking your insults abi,im just tolerating you because I observe you are quick to anger, hmmmmmmmmm. ok
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by fati2001(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

ďän Allah, kai siyaah arkaliii mana!

1 Like

Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by virginprincess(f): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
Haba Zzor kilode, if this is one is a way to know that a guy loves you, then i don't think there is anything called love again in this nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
fati2001:

ďän Allah, kai siyaah arkaliii mana!
Everything wey you talk na you and your family get am
Eyin olofo didan oshi
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by fati2001(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:
Everything wey you talk na you and your family get am Eyin olofo didan oshi

rubbish.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Haba Zzor kilode, if this is one is a way to know that a guy loves you, then i don't think there is anything called love again in this nigeria.
That is my point exactly, it's strictly business for both men and women, people go into relationship for one reason or another even though it is hidden. True love ended with our parents
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by virginprincess(f): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
That is my point exactly, it's strictly business for both men and women, people go into relationship for one reason or another even though it is hidden. True love ended with our parents
It somehow ended with our parent not completely, there is this guy i know, he should be in his early twenties, babe the girl that will get married to that guy should be counted as as one most luckiest girl in the world, a very handsome guy with a bright future, this guy has never dated before, and according to him the only girl he will date is the girl that would be his wife, my dear true love still exist but very rare to come by especially in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
virginprincess:
It somehow ended with our parent not completely, there is this guy i know, he should be in his early twenties, babe the girl that will get married to that guy should be counted as as one most luckiest girl in the world, a very handsome guy with a bright future, this guy has never dated before, and according to him the only girl he will date is the girl that would be his wife, my dear true love still exist but very rare to come by especially in nigeria.
is he your friend?hope he's not pretending sha, you can see what we have around, take Nairaland as a case study. Anyways since true love have been exchanged with business, I promised myself not to go home with low quality.Men have become so terrible, you can only see few reasonable ones around, I can't date any man not born in the 80's and above, I'm very cautious of the coden generation men. Good luck to us
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Someday you'll meet someone who'll change your view about this... True love exists... It's just requires patience and focus....
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by virginprincess(f): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
is he your friend?hope he's not pretending sha, you can see what we have around, take Nairaland as a case study. Anyways since true love have been exchanged with business, I promised myself not to go home with low quality.Men have become so terrible, you can only see few reasonable ones around, I can't date any man not born in the 80's and above, I'm very cautious of the coden generation men. Good luck to us
We aren't really close like that because he doesn't like going close to women, the only female friend he has is his elder and only sister despite being in the university. wait Zzor like you are saying you will only date a matured man like a man far older than you , or am i the one getting it wrong.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by virginprincess(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Haryoife:

Someday you'll meet someone who'll change your view about this... True love exists... It's just requires patience and focus....
Maybe you should read my comment again, true love does exist but very rare.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by 1beat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
is oohkay⤴️⤵️

any guy that always secure lady interest truly love her ..
guy that respect lady and consider her interest in most of his decision and contribute to things that will always make her happy.
but most girls believe is the guy that spend money on them that love them that is why they fall into wrong hand.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by tnerro1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
When the man refuses to go back home
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Keketu(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
you will agree that I've tried taking your insults abi,im just tolerating you because I observe you are quick to anger, hmmmmmmmmm. ok
hi do you know I'm married? smiley
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
virginprincess:
We aren't really close like that because he doesn't like going close to women, the only female friend he has is his elder and only sister despite being in the university. wait Zzor like you are saying you will only date a matured man like a man far older than you , or am i the one getting it wrong.
Yes I won't date all this small small boys because most of them are just testing how many rounds their erection can carry them, only matured men think straight and are serious with their life,i won't be an object of experiment in the hands of this chin chin boys
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by webizone(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Lol. There are many guys like that. You girls don't like getting close to us.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by virginprincess(f): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
webizone:

Lol. There are many guys like that. You girls don't like getting close to us.
Huh huh, to find such guys in this nigeria is quite difficult, and even if there are, they love isolating themselves, they don't like going close to people especially women, for me i love such guys.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by hashtagged(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:

That's not love it's obsession.
If a Guy loves you
1) he won't matter of he doesn't get to be with you, he would want you to be with the best person for you.
2) He would defend you in public even if you are wrong, then he would tell you what you did wrong in private
3) He won't ask for sex cause he sees you as more than a sex tool
4)He Genuinely listens and helps you out without any strings attached.
5) He remembers little important things.
6) He always ends up in the Friend zone but doesn't care about that wink
7) He usually never ends up with you tongue
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by webizone(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Huh huh, to find such guys in this nigeria is quite difficult, and even if there are, they love isolating themselves, they don't like going close to people especially women, for me i love such guys.

You might be right because it's expected that guys are supposed to do the meeting, but still when we try you girls act fierce and some are really rude.
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Ego2(f): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
love is everything money can't buy ( commitment, affection, peace of mind. communication, the goofiness in one).... in my definition these are the signs of love.... by the way there's no love without sharing or giving�
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Paramount01:

Look out for the following signs

Respect when talking to a lady

Helps you where and when you need extra hands or help

Alwsys calm and gentle when he us with you

Always online with you and wants to be around you most times

He may not have enough money to give you, but the 1k he gives you is from the depth of his heart

Always ready to protect your interests before friends

He wants to know how you are, where you are and how you feel all the time

He is ready to protect your at all times and never talk ills of you
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by frozen70(f): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
cardoso514:
What is love

love is the ability of a person to see you as his better half and will never have the heart to hurt you
Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by fati2001(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2020
ZIINI:

bitter and lost soul... howdy?

1 Like

Re: How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman by Keketu(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
this is the question all Nigeria men in the world are asking and many female too, however it is simple. man are generally vulnerable to woman especially during night time, a lady can sectely ask her, do you really love me( during night time ) , if he immediately say yes, then it's not true only because of night time, however if he frown withdrawal and ask why are you asking this ? before he try then the love is true in him. this is proven

(1) (Reply)

/ Should I Be This Sad / Be Honest, What Did U Save Ur Partners Name With In Your Phone Contact List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.