Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him (1081 Views)

What Are The Signs When A Woman Loves A Man? / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him by LoveUdie: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kindly follow me Prince Puissant
Men are different than women in many ways, but one of the most obvious is how they express themselves emotionally. If he’s never said “I love you” out loud or doesn’t seem very affectionate, don’t worry because there are plenty of other signs that show what he feels for you on a more subtle level.

She might help support your career, take care of all aspects of your life (from cooking to giving advice), never fail to surprise you with something thoughtful like flowers or cards, or even just love who you naturally are without trying to change anything about you. It all comes down to what he does and how it makes you feel, rather than just saying the words that we can often take for granted in a relationship.

When a man loves a woman, he'll do everything and/or anything in his power to show it. This means he'll make an effort to be with you, even if it requires overcoming big challenges.

When a man loves a woman, he won't disappear without a word or ignore you. Instead, he'll regularly call or text to check in and express his feelings. He'll always treat you with respect and often compliment you, calling you beautiful.

More than just words, he'll prove through his actions that you're incredibly special to him. You'll never have to wonder about his feelings because he'll make sure you know just how much he.... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him by Uchesis: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Does love still exist in this Babablu Republic

(1) (Reply)

I Beg I Need Answers Oh! / I Ma Kool,strong,energetic And Size Able / I Call Her Sunshyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.