Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's (3048 Views)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Men start to ''expire'' sexually in their late 30's says UK Doctor / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Bitcoinking2020: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
hello bro, I want you to know that you are not alone. you're feeling left our right? in your late 20's and you still cant boast of 100k or a car or even a three bedroom flat..bro you're not alone. you see all your guys getting married or having a fiance and taking their woman overseas for holidays ? you cant even use a good phone talk more of buying one for your loyal girlfriend ? bro you're not alone. you have dreams but it seems impossible as you age, and you're starting to feel like a loser, like all your friends have left you behind ? your friends dont talk to you anymore because they see you as a burden ? brother you're not alone. you're not even 40 yet, there's still a long way to go bro...you can still do wonders before your big 40! you're still very young even tho society makes you feel old and your damm mirrors keep making u feel like whole soyinka but trust me bro you're still very young and agile. try and make friends who will inspire you and also try and isolate yourself and go back to the drawing board. there's so many ideas you can learn from, read...watch videos and keep your mind updated with the latest financial trends. your friends have more money than you because they know what you dont, so invest in your time and dont waste it with people who will add no value to your life. I believe in you bro, and together we shall celebrate soon.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Successfulben: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
hello bro, I want you to know that you are not alone. you're feeling left our right? in your late 20's and you still cant boast of 100k or a car or even a three bedroom flat..bro you're not alone. you see all your guys getting married or having a fiance and taking their woman overseas for holidays ? you cant even use a good phone talk more of buying one for your loyal girlfriend ? bro you're not alone. you have dreams but it seems impossible as you age, and you're starting to feel like a loser, like all your friends have left you behind ? your friends dont talk to you anymore because they see you as a burden ? brother you're not alone. you're not even 40 yet, there's still a long way to go bro...you can still do wonders before your big 40! you're still very young even tho society makes you feel old and your damm mirrors keep making u feel like whole soyinka but trust me bro you're still very young and agile. try and make friends who will inspire you and also try and isolate yourself and go back to the drawing board. there's so many ideas you can learn from, read...watch videos and keep your mind updated with the latest financial trends. your friends have more money than you because they know what you dont, so invest in your time and dont waste it with people who will add no value to your life. I believe in you bro, and together we shall celebrate soon.
wow...FTC. I dedicate this to my future wife .

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by buttlover(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
word.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by lilmaydee(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Really nice. I Just decided to isolate myself and pursue my dreams aggressively after everyone went ghost mode on me. See you at the top.

14 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by OscarJaden(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
you are talking of boasting of 100k while you G here can't even of 5 naira today

but las Las we go dey alright

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by LimAnc(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
We move!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by sukhothai: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
We muuuv

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
E go be

our Beans go soft las las smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by MajesticKris: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
cryOluwa Must pick our call las las

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice write up.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by jimmychang: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na this kind thing we suppose dey hear

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Joker09(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice write up. Don't blame yourself, blame our leaders. Our leaders have wrecked everything. Country is messed up.

Some of your guys doing better than you have rich parents. When your parents are well to do and they are kind to you, half of your problems are solved. They may get you a job, send you abroad or have a business set up for you.

Some of your guys may be into illegal stuffs since that is what is trending in present times due to the unavailability of jobs, and ppl have to forge ahead. It's the fact.

Some of your guys are simply lucky to get good jobs after graduation, not so common nowadays tho.

Some of your friends are really creative and they started business or learned services while in school or after graduation.

You just have to choose your path as the country is no longer smiling. You just have to do something.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by nerdfrost(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
angry forget women and focus on urself....meanwhile....check my signature

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Degrezhaa: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Life na jeje
With time, dedication, and perseverance e go better...
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Uzomacharles: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
This life no funny oooo
When we small,we no believe say life go hard like this

But in all I do, I always remember that GOD IS OVER EVERYTHING"

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by 1beat(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
is oohkay⤴️⤵️

so invest in your time and dont waste it with people who will add no value to your life.

This what I did this year and it really work for me
despite lockdown I can point to good things I was able to achieve this year and still hopeful for more unlike previous years that I believe I should do what my friends are doing. God really perfect this year for me.
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oma set omoyami maa fur aje☝
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
I will read later. I hope broke and unintelligent people like us are allowed to read?
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by seanwilliam(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
OP stop complaining..use available opportunity to chase your dream.. naija don enter another recession

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Cerebellum: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Successfulben:
wow...FTC. I dedicate this to my future wife .

Lol..lol

Op say make una make money u still dey dedicate to ur wife wey maybe dem dey nack am now

Chai! bros u no do well grin
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
100k... Can't remember the last time I hold 500naira... Make una help my ministry even though na 500 make I chop
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2020
This is a very nicer piece
Thanks for sharing

Edit:
Consider adding some paragraphs in between
something like this:

hello bro, I want you to know that you are not alone. you're feeling left our right? in your late 20's and you still cant boast of 100k or a car or even a three bedroom flat..bro you're not alone. you see all your guys getting married or having a fiance and taking their woman overseas for holidays ? you cant even use a good phone talk more of buying one for your loyal girlfriend ?

bro you're not alone. you have dreams but it seems impossible as you age, and you're starting to feel like a loser, like all your friends have left you behind ? your friends dont talk to you anymore because they see you as a burden ? brother you're not alone. you're not even 40 yet, there's still a long way to go bro...you can still do wonders before your big 40! you're still very young even tho society makes you feel old and your damm mirrors keep making u feel like whole soyinka but trust me bro you're still very young and agile.

try and make friends who will inspire you and also try and isolate yourself and go back to the drawing board. there's so many ideas you can learn from, read...watch videos and keep your mind updated with the latest financial trends. your friends have more money than you because they know what you dont, so invest in your time and dont waste it with people who will add no value to your life. I believe in you bro, and together we shall celebrate soon.
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Viganti(m): 2:54am On Nov 24, 2020
I believe say life na turn by turn.
Our time is coming.#believe
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Erkhalifa(m): 4:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Though, am in my very early 20, insha Allah,, we no go dodge for our mate when the time reach..

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by olril17(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2020
dem no gate something like did go front page oo
Re: A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's by Smileall(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2020
This life is really tough
The matter just tire me

(1) (Reply)

If An Old Man Can Marry A Young Girl, Why Can't I Marry A Young Man?"- Don Zella / Should I Continue To Convince Her / The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.