Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (73603 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mightyhazel: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Firefox01:
Only Bashir can answer this. But I have a feeling you're Bashir's right hand man so tell us, lets hear his reason for choosing Nwakaego of all names
i explained it to you before,but i suspect the usual herb may have blocked your meatus.. anyways its called obsession..

liken it with a poorman who cant afford gold or diamond naming his wife or daughter these
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Each tribe has it's own peculiarities and people should understand that undecided
I tire.. na by force to Marry igbo girl
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by webosky: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
thesicilian:
They'll soon start reducing their unreasonable requirements by the time they see that most men are no longer looking towards their women for marriage.

You just open your mouth wahh like donkey
Read before you talk
Can't you see the money is not note than 50k? Abi you want to marry for free?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Yes, they are beautiful. tongue

Your damn lucky I can't post pictures. If I post pictures of precolonial yorubas, you go scream.

Just thank the lord that I can't post pictures right now.

Pre colonial yoruba women where naturally beautiful queens and princesses who knew well to cover their titties

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by LoveJesus87(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

issokay. Sha no forget menopause
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by LoveJesus87(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
phintohlar:
Is it 50k or 500k, i don't really get pls
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mightyhazel: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
osazsky:
that is y most of them at 35 still live with thier parents with thier yam leg...they should remain there guys don wise this is 2020.i remember how my friend bought bundle of zinc for his father inlaw after he pay tire.him cat fish biz folded up...na me they give they guy small change now.....my friend do introduction for benue with 45k..I shock.my brother punna na puna
one bundle of zinc fold your biz? my brother leave woman matter first naa.. concentrate on your hustle for now... work hard and pray

brotherly advice
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by gtown: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Not only their marriage, even burying their dead ones. Don't even pray for your enemy's car to kill an igbo person.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Yes, they are beautiful, but, can you give us some pre colonial (not colonial) pics of yoruba women? grin

I can also bring forward pics of beautiful igbo women during the colonial and pre colonial era.

Delusional blind bat can't believe those are pre colonial pictures
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by egunna(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

see mumu.dey dere dey deceive urself.no wonder plenty of una dey litter d street of major cities at ur old age unmarried.stay dere make trouser dey wear u,plenty of us don date Igbo girls before,Dem no carry sugar or honey for down dere.so my dear,wetin special about una?nothing.dem dey use una do poverty alleviation u dey form quality,stay dere,when u die without marrying,dat ur boyfriend go marry ur dead body.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
These are also pictures of some omoluabis during pre colonial times..at this time flatin0s igbo women were still learning how to create fire in the jungle...the beautiful lady there was a god daughter to queen Victoria of great Britain

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
capitalzero:
Nothing special about igbo girls. It is just culture of greediness.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hai nne wetuo obi
IamD18:

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by kingsavage: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Yes, they are beautiful. tongue

Your damn lucky I can't post pictures. If I post pictures of precolonial yorubas, you go scream.

Just thank the lord that I can't post pictures right now.

are you afraid to post pictures
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Toks2008:

Unfortunately MOST(meaning not all) igbo brides are overused as in countless body counts that deserve to be given out to a man free of charge.

I come in peace.
You'll still die on top their matter grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by TheRedpillguy: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

Omo

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by potopotoking: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:

Pre colonial yoruba women where naturally beautiful queens and princesses who knew well to cover their titties
[/s]

Abeg, no dudu-skinned midget bunmi with cat-scratch fever for me biko lol! shocked lipsrsealed cry

Mbanu! cheesy grin wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
No wonder yamreee women are over 40 years old all over south west as prostitutes sucking on yoruba balls here and there. I feel sorry for any fool paying such a humongous bride price for a worn out yamreee pvssy wey oduduwa boys don smash front and back grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
LaReinaa:
There are levels to this bride price of a thing..
If the bride price of a particular tribe is too much for you, kindly visit a cheaper tribe and pick your bride.. it's actually not by force!

Toyota Camry and Lamborghini are both cars, it's left for you to choose the one you can afford grin grin cheesy

Tell them nwanne.. It's funny how the pained ones are from ofe mmanu tribe grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
As long she is igbo I'm ready to pay 1 million sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s] What qualities does prostitutes have?
They are prostitute and you are what? Pained ass nigga.. Tommorow you will still chase them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Chai! Is that the reason why yoruba boys are running away from their women like cursed zombies. Just congratulate igbo women and move on. They are special, and a blessing to Nigeria. They are not infertile and ugly like yoruba women. I am sure you are dating an igbo girl right now guy lolz. grin

Anyways, it seems like you are pained. You have been commenting on second page too much as if you her comment really hurt your feelings. E pele oh! Ndo oh!

Chai! So many pained yoromonkeys on this thread sha.

Exactly grin
The thing pain them wella grin
99% badmouthing igbo ladies on this thread are chasing igbo girls in reality grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
kingsavage:
are you afraid to post pictures

I can't post pictures.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin

grin grin

I could literally shag an Igbo chic and after shagging her she'll cook for me.....

But if you want to spend....Igbo chics(especially the ones in imo state) have a standard billing method.

BJ:- #450.
BJ and Insertion ×10:- #700.
Sharpsharp:- #1k
TDB:- 2k plus one indomie superpack grin

Note that this are factual and speaking as someone who served in the East and also verified by various news agencies.

Igbo girls are overrated, fvck them but don't marry them.. it's cost effective grin
You are simply fuckin prostitutes.. The same method goes for afonja girls grin
If u no get money hide your face grin correct igbo bride no be una level grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Firefox01: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
mightyhazel:
i explained it to you before,but i suspect the usual herb may have blocked your meatus.. anyways its called obsession..

liken it with a poorman who cant afford gold or diamond naming his wife or daughter these
LMAO! Bashir likened with a poor man? LMAO. Enjoy your delusions chief. grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Who's the monkey now? grin grin. Why would any Yoruba want to date this?
Swear u never chase any igbo babe before or the igbo babe you are currently eyeing looks like that grin
That babe sef open for you, you go still fvck. cheesy
No be yorubas again? Them use sex swear for una grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Osashalom: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

Keep living in denial.
I hope you don't force to say what I don't want to break here?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
That is just one woman.

Your lucky I can't post pictures on this account. I would have disgraced the entire yoruba race. If you wan make I show you what correct igbo girls look like, just ask. grin

Don't waste your time, See their most beautiful girl grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by mightyhazel: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Firefox01:
LMAO! Bashir likened with a poor man? LMAO. Enjoy your delusions chief. grin
If u think wealth is quantified only with materials then i sincerely apologise to you for overstretching your ignorant little mind with these conversations.. it was oversight on my path..

have some bliss
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Don't waste your time, See their most beautiful girl grin

LMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Cc destroyerofyeeb

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Abeg, no dudu-skinned midget bunmi with cat-scratch fever for me biko lol! shocked lipsrsealed cry

Mbanu! cheesy grin wink

Those women actually look beautiful, tribal marks are a thing of cultural pride but you igbos are so insecure that you even see being black as an insult, you even see being Igbo as an insult which is why you guys love to claim the jew identity and hate on other tribes....igbos also had tribal marks if you must know, it was called ichi and before Igbo women started wearing cloths and bleaching their skin they carried tribal marks around... unfortunately the only thing left of Igbo culture is defrauding men who want to marry their daughters. You guys are a sad pathetic group of people.

Below are pre colonial Igbo men and woman(who looks like an ogbanje) grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / MouthAction In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.