Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (73662 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
yommen:

I see you drag Yoruba into everything.

Firstly, the lady that posted this stuff is Ibo. She is not happy about ibo's demand when they give their daughters' hands out in marriage. There was never anything that has to with Yoruba in the post.

Truth is you don't like the truth when it doesn't favour Ibos. And Yoruba is responsible for everything that happens to you.

Grow up, myopic bigot!!!
Point where he mentioned yoruba grin

Cc IamD18
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
With the way Igbos come online to brag about their women and trash the other tribes, I won't ever support any of my loved ones inter-tribal marriage with Igbos. Such a proud and unaccommodating tribe.
Good.. We no need una but i know it's inevitable that your loved ones would disappoint you, yoruba dicks can't resist igbo to the point of marriage grin
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Don't waste your time, See their most beautiful girl grin

Na una own win am sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Na una own win am sha grin
James Brown
Point what's igbo about the name... You failed woefully.
See your beauty queens, e sure me say they married them with just 1 packet of salt grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ameh99: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You people should allow Igbos with their traditions. Face yours.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

What qualities?
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Candycrushy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
mechanics:
It can be negotiated, not really much like Imo state.
We imo girls, what hope is left for us sad

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Misterdhee1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:
Bride price is bride price regardless of how much you spent. The fact remains that you paid something.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like a particular tribe that accepts 2 cups of red oil and Cameroon pepper of 230 Naira as bride price.

You don't expect Igbos to behave like some tribes where the man will have to take 100+ strokes of cane as bride price.

There are levels to qualities and standard in everything. Igbo women are standard, that's why people leave their tribes where you can marry with just pepper and oil, come down to Igbo land to spend more than half of a million for bride price.

Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma is different from Nwanyi ofe mmanu! The quality is the difference and the difference is the quality.

What's the point in actually breaking bank to pay the exorbitant bride prices for Adaeze and Achalugo nwanyi oma, when you can easily get them under your pants for crumbs? grin Guys don wise up.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are simply fuckin prostitutes.. The same method goes for afonja girls grin
If u no get money hide your face grin correct igbo bride no be una level grin

Lol...there are Afonja prostitutes, there are hausa prostitutes,there are Igbo prostitutes, prostitution exists everywhere....but unlike you flathe@d monkeys, we don't use marriage as a get rich quick scheme, asking for #2m for someone who lost their virginity to indomie superpack and the only thing she'll do in the marriage is breed, consume and be a house wife, plus if money was a requirement in marrying an igbo, most Igbo women won't be living in poverty by now... Rich or poor I won't stain my DNA by marrying a sub human gorrilla... wouldn't want my female kids to have beards and yam legs grin

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol...there are Afonja prostitutes, there are hausa prostitutes,there are Igbo prostitutes, prostitution exists everywhere....but unlike you flathe@d monkeys, we don't use marriage as a get rich quick scheme, asking for #2m for someone who lost their virginity to indomie superpack and the only thing she'll do in the marriage is breed, consume and be a house wife, plus if money was a requirement in marrying an igbo, most Igbo women won't be living in poverty by now... Rich or poor I won't stain my DNA by marrying a sub human gorrilla... wouldn't want my female kids to have beards and yam legs grin
Beards and yam legs but you still chase them like no tommorow.. Keep deceiving yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by bizhop01: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
How much you paid as braid price is not important
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

James Brown
Point what's igbo about the name... You failed woefully.
See your beauty queens, e sure me say they married them with just 1 packet of salt grin

grin grin stop denying your brother, the HIV positive fagg0t is proud igbo....AKA biafra, aka ipob, aka "they didn't caught me"

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by pazienza(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I concur

Why won't you agree. Ishihate.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by ayzTIGER: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
capitalzero:
Nothing special about igbo girls. It is just culture of greediness.
why do you lots keep repeating this? you repeatedly do so to convince yourself while your inner man disagrees with you.
No Igbo will open mouth to say there's nothing special about Yoruba women because even goats and fowls know there's really nothing special about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin stop denying your brother, the HIV positive fagg0t is proud igbo....AKA biafra, aka ipob, aka "they didn't caught me"
Obialor is south south name.. Port Harcourt to be precise. You failed again cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Goodman247: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo people mostly imostate reduce your brideprice so that your daughters can marry fast
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

hahahahaha
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Goodman247: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
capitalzero:
Nothing special about igbo girls. It is just culture of greediness.
supported
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Obialor is south south name.. Port Harcourt to be precise. You failed again cry

grin grin grin if I remember well yesterday, you were the same person claiming south south and south east are the same... grin you flatin0 lot are set of unstable bitches..dude is proud igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Alennsar:

Bikonu eweniwe must you ridicule other people's tribe before you can make your point?
There's no difference in anything, the only difference is the choices we make. I know quite a lot of igbo men who choose nwanyi ofe nmanu over their own nwanyi oma. It is only a matter of choice nothing else.
its a lie the percentage of igbo men chosing nwanyi ndi Yoruba is 0.01 percent .... when there is southsouth and even middlebelt

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Smartmanager(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
There shouldn’t be anything like bride price. They should get rid of all these antiquated, injurious practices they perpetrate in name of “tradition”!
Bride price is biblically meant for "virgins" only.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by jayaim: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
And so? Everybody must not be materialistic, some people like leaving fake life
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin grin if I remember well yesterday, you were the same person claiming south south and south east are the same... grin you flatin0 lot are set of unstable bitches..dude is proud igbo amaka
Is it your south south and south east? Are you the one that will tell us where we want to belong? The guy is from south south, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Who's the monkey now? grin grin. Why would any Yoruba want to date this?
baba this babe u post na yoruba guy be her bf na queen nwafor be this i swear i go post their fb pic
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by georgeakins: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
It does not make sense paying bride on a girl who is not a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Basher8583: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

Lol
Igbo women that are so easy to fvck. I even have one easy catch here that thinks I will marry her. Lol.
The married ones are so bold that they tell you whatthe need to your face. Lol. Thats the quality you are talking about. Lol. Igbo men are so gullible hen
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Is it your south south and south east? Are you the one that will tell us where we want to belong? The guy is from south south, simple!

Is she/he also from the south south grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by LaReinaa(f): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
How do we talk about gender equality when the bride price list is almost reaching heaven? Or it seems some women don't mind being subjugated, so long as it's a rich man subjugating them.
Speak for yourself, nobody is discussing gender equality with you sis cheesy
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by FuckThaMod: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Is she/he also from the south south grin
Yes.. South south bear those names too. Prove their state of origin before i can take you serious

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
LaReinaa:

Speak for yourself, nobody is discussing gender equality with you sis cheesy
Because marriage is based on deep pockets right? And if you have deep pockets then that's good enough, even of he'll later turn out to leverage on how much he's spent marrying his wife to beat the stuffings out of her.
Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Friend22(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamD18:

Which quality?! You see why men now see your girls as commodities on a auction market.

If we talking about quality wife material, i can bet you IBO ladies does not top that list.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List by Gabriel004: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
LaReinaa:
There are levels to this bride price of a thing..
If the bride price of a particular tribe is too much for you, kindly visit a cheaper tribe and pick your bride.. it's actually not by force!

Toyota Camry and Lamborghini are both cars, it's left for you to choose the one you can afford grin grin cheesy

How can I pay such stupid amount for a used pussy. Am I mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MouthAction In Marriage / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.