Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] (5386 Views)

Run From Such Women. Picture / I'm In Love With A Lady Who Is Loved And Possessed By Jinn / WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Crunchyg2: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
All the points you made above about women and respect are valid and apt. You are a wise man and a legend. Abeg Legend no forget me ooo, have really tried today. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Omo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Done
I've seen it boss. Thanks a lot.
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by laughitall(m): 4:26am On Nov 25, 2020
iLegendd:
I don't really fancy being respected, I prefer being feared. Great men like God and others don't need your respect, they want you to fear them.

Though, I'll tell you how to be respected by women.

1. Be great in bed without drugs
2. Be wealthy, but stingy
3. Be smart/intelligent, but control your pride

To be respected by your fellow men, just have money, travel abroad, and don't come back — let them only watch your pictures via Internet. People respect what they can't touch or get close to easily. Being too available kills respect.

Prove me wrong and I'll get you the full gist with experience.
ddd
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by dmelrick: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by iLegendBane: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ilegendd always chasing clout....
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
iLegendBane:

iLegend doesn't chase — he attracts.

iLegend is attracting something.
You are chasing iLegend and you even used his name.

One day, you'll be smart enough to know who is chasing clout.

I'm clout, I don't chase myself — you're chasing me.

Now, over to you. Chase me, but I won't reply. When you're tired of chasing, give up like the loser that you are. #Smile.

Do you notice how you're chasing me everywhere I go or comment? You're stalking just so I'll notice you and that is clout chasing. I'm clout — people like you chase me. #SmileAgain.

3 Likes

Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Luckydonalds(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
iLegendBane:
Jeez.. I'm shook..
What kinda moniker you using?
Nigga have your own identity and stop hating
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Luckydonalds:

Jeez.. I'm shook..
What kinda moniker you using?
Nigga have your own identity and stop hating

Even though I replied him harshly, I'm actually honored by the clout-chaser chasing me. It makes me realize how important I am even though I look down on myself at times for the sake of humility.
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Raycelove: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
iLegendd:
More info why wise people don't fancy being respected but being feared is because respect can be faked and it's a way to cage you and take advantage of you.

When someone respects you, the person wants you to forever act a certain way to maintain the respect. If you refuse acting the way the person wants, you lose it. So, respect is just pretense.

When you redefine yourself and refuse acting that way, the person will abuse you, blackmail you emotionally by saying things like:

1. You of all people
2. I used to respect you — you've lost it now
3. I can't believe you could stoop this low
4. You're this and that and the insult continues

Why all the insult? It's because someone you didn't beg for respect is angry he or she wasn't able to put you in a cage to act the way they want.

Respected people are always in a cage, but feared people are never in a cage.

A respected person has no freedom of speech.
A feared person has freedom of speech.
Power is overrated. To be humble is good.
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Thogar46: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2020
If you want women to respect you then you have to respect yourself because that is what really matters. Respect is not just what you get from other people but you sometimes have to give it to yourself. You also need to know how to treat women right and not consider them to be some sort of property.

1 Like

Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Robinho22: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
The deep secrets of Alligator Pepper....learn how to use Alligator pepper for cleansing, ward off evil attack, bad dreams, effective prayers, remove sexual negative energies ETC.....gain more knowledge and become Untouchable ���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9044bVBITfE

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more powerful videos
Re: Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] by Shanin: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Women will respect you if you respect the. There has been a rise in the number of men who have no respect for women and therefore you need to let the women know that you are not one of those men for you to get that respect. It is also about how you carry yourself around because there is more to life than what people think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / Please, What Is My Landlady Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.