Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? (5379 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by telkevog(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Please, I don't really understand the reason behind my landlady's action. She spreads her washed underwear outside as she goes out.
Meanwhile, I'm the only tenant in that compound and we've been very cordial. We've not had any issue at all. She is a widow. She has three boys and two among them are in school, while she stays with last one.
The first time this happened, I reluctantly packed her clothes together with the underwears(panties and inner tights), as well as her child's own to my room when it started raining. Since then, she has been doing it repeatedly. The last time I did morning shift, the clothes were drenched. So she jokingly said that it seems I worked morning today, and I said yes. She said no wonder their clothes were drenched, even mine.

Now, my question is; is she not worried that a young man will keep custody of her panties till she comes back from her business? Is she trying to pass a massage? Will it be wrong if I allow rain to beat the panties one day, as a way to tell her how uncomfortable I feel? Should I play along to see what is in her mind?

Please, I need your advice, no insults. I'm really bothered about it.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by slawomir: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Hahha....guess what op...it is about to get worse for you because raining season just dey starts so. Hahah

Oya joke aside sha...Maybe the land lady dey see you as small pikin probably you are the same age with her younger brother or you nor too senior her children

But wetin she nor come remember say we men na men...we nor get small pikin

Ogbeni op...just kill that thought that she might be up to something....most women once they are way older than you they become so comfortable with you

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by okerekingsley90: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahha

Maybe the land lady dey see you as small pikin probably you are the same age with her younger brother or you nor too senior he children

But wetin she nor come remember say we men na men...we nor get small pikin

My guy you de ball seriously grin grin
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by HopeNeverDies: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lmao..

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by talented321: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Problem and weird news everywhere
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by OgideAgu: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
You're funny...
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Berrityga: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol... Guy imagination go kill you. The ladies simply takes you as a son. So please act as one. You might benefit other things from her.

34 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by NobleSeed(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2023

We are in June prepare to pack more undies
if you no what I mean πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by nawa4naija(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
You self wey write this thing never tell us your mind

You wan nack her ??

Because it seems that’s the advice you are asking of us

14 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Steady259(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bro you need to find a polite way of telling her how uncomfortable you are packing her underwear and stuffs into your space. Infact you might even form one allergy or the other.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by telkevog(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
nawa4naija:
You self wey write this thing never tell us your mind

You wan nack her ??

Because it seems that’s the advice you are asking of us
If you advice me to. It's not a bad idea grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Blunttruth: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
telkevog:
Please, I don't really understand the reason behind my landlady's action. She spreads her washed underwear outside as she goes out.
Meanwhile, I'm the only tenant in that compound and we've been very cordial. We've not had any issue at all. She is a widow. She has three boys and two among them are in school, while she stays with last one.
The first time this happened, I reluctantly packed her clothes together with the underwears(panties and inner tights), as well as her child's own to my room when it started raining. Since then, she has been doing it repeatedly. The last time I did morning shift, the clothes were drenched. So she jokingly said that it seems I worked morning today, and I said yes. She said no wonder their clothes were drenched, even mine.

Now, my question is; is she not worried that a young man will keep custody of her panties till she comes back from her business? Is she trying to pass a massage? Will it be wrong if I allow rain to beat the panties one day, as a way to tell her how uncomfortable I feel? Should I play along to see what is in her mind?

Don't start getting funny ideas. Beware of widowed landladies. Stop packing her clothes.

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by nawa4naija(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
telkevog:

If you advice me to. It's not a bad idea grin grin grin
My only advice!!!

If she is a widow as you said because I will never support you nackin person wife

β€œBe bold and show some romantic gestures
If she starts buying it, you can then tell her your mind
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by telkevog(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
nawa4naija:

My only advice!!!

If she is a widow as you said because I will never support you nackin person wife

β€œBe bold and show some romantic gestures
If she starts buying it, you can then tell her your mind
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Ruth1994(f): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
By the time she jams a pant sniffing fetish man. grin she'd learn to guard her panties

8 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Op what do you want, do you want her to stop washing her pants and underwear or you want her to spread her undies in her bedroom because she has a tenant. Open up to me I'm nairaland's PRO and trust me that I will take this case to her doorstep.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by LUAN1: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
telkevog:

omor, I no fit touch woman panties ooo, if you leave your clothes outside and it started raining, and I noticed that panties is among , I won't touch any clothes again

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by akwesenana: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Anytime it rains, put your slippers in room and bolt the door. If possible, put your clothes outside so rain go beat am as well.

But you wouldn't hear. Na to sniff old mama pynt be your own. angry

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Oh jeez 😫
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by UptownVibes(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Panties custodian ,weldone o.. Koyor !
cheesy
My brother slawomir said rain just started. Panties go choke you be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by mbaise1000: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
So this woman will not wash and spread her pants and other things in her compound because she has a tenant in the compound? What is has this world turned into?
Small thing and all rotten imaginations will skyrocket, you want us to tell you to go trying to embarrass yourself with the widow,what is even wrong as a widow? So she is sex starved? I am not saying that she may not like getting bleeped but it's wrong to think that everything involving pants and underwear are an invitation to Comit fornication as the op wants to do, BTW are we the ones who adviced you to commit the adultries and fornications that you have committed before, had it not being that you begged us not to insult you, I would have told you that this your question deserves insult, now go and purge your mind of this dirt

6 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Kharol1234: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Undies packer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Starlight252: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=Kharol1234 post=123796816]Undies packer
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Starlight252: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
My thoughts...

If i were you, being uncomfortable with a tacit one-sided routine of this nature, i'll talk to her about my resolve with a neutral as well as respectful approach and expression. Although the conversation may sound awkward, i'll insist on my resolve.

Prevention is always better than cure. Anytime! Anyday!
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Remijuice: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
The only advice I have for you is, don't shit where you sleep!

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Freelancerr(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
My hand nor dey there oo

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Shalommy(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ruth1994:
By the time she jams a pant sniffing fetish man. grin she'd learn to guard her panties
Op don sniff the woman pant tire, so he want to sniff her kpekus. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by IVORY2009(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Op don sniff the woman pant tire, so he want to sniff her kpekus. cheesy cheesy

Bros how far?
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by telkevog(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
mbaise1000:
So this woman will not wash and spread her pants and other things in her compound because she has a tenant in the compound? What is has this world turned into?
Small thing and all rotten imaginations will skyrocket, you want us to tell you to go trying to embarrass yourself with the widow,what is even wrong as a widow? So she is sex starved? I am not saying that she may not like getting bleeped but it's wrong to think that everything involving pants and underwear are an invitation to Comit fornication as the op wants to do, BTW are we the ones who adviced you to commit the adultries and fornications that you have committed before, had it not being that you begged us not to insult you, I would have told you that this your question deserves insult, now go and purge your mind of this dirt
Little wonder why you had so many carryovers in school. You can't even comprehend. If bleeping her is my desire, I wouldn't have brought it here. I'm only asking how I can handle the situation to avoid hurting the feelings of either of us. Should I call her attention or leave the stuff to drench so that she will understand?
You're here talking about bleeping your Mama!
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Shalommy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
IVORY2009:

Bros how far?
Bros kee u dia.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by IVORY2009(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Bros kee u dia.undecided

Bros maintain peace oooo angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] / Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.