Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe (27932 Views)

"Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by leisuretym: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
A whole military barrack? Whahala dey oo
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by omoadeleye(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hh
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by ojun50(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Am not surprise

Na there boy's dey run the crime
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Amsickindahead: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lies from da pit of hell..b'liv diz bullshit @ ur own peril
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
A coup is long overdue

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by eddyslim(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by jaytii(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
faoogoke:
I live in the army estate in Abuja.
We do same. We pay vigilantes to guide our part of the estate
Lobatan!!
Estate or barracks?
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by ecolime(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
This isn't new. Barracks children na dem thief pass. Na dem dey rob themselves NOT outsiders. I remember the days of commuting from Mile 2 to Ojo, dem dey always rob for Volks.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Fonyeri(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vigilantes protecting Army barrack! This is serious.

Contact us for all your painting projects. we also specialize in Italian decorative plaster finishes such as Venetian plaster, Swahili design, Istinto design and Travertino design.
Check out my signature for pictures.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
To provide electricity zero
Okay provide road zero
Okay provide water zero
Provide jobs zero
Provide accommodation zero
Provide security zero

Seriously Nigeria is heading towards a big problem o if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by JoeEeL(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
jaytii:
Private vigilante on military property.
This can never be true.

I say Nigeria is gone, una think say na joke? cheesy
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by JoeEeL(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
faoogoke:

Lobatan!!

Abi o. With or without #EndSARS, this practice is a norm in many developing areas in South Western states.

I wouldnt say its no fuss but for it to be happening in Ojo area, hmmn...

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by godumes: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anything is bound to happen, hence its Nigeria. Where you make peace with bandits and shoot at peaceful protesters.

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Houserentprob(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
For the past 3yrs now, na so so 10slot they always remain
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Jaqenhghar: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by anochuko01(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
faoogoke:

Lobatan!!

cc:
Nigeriawarlord
Juliusmomoh
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by JoeEeL(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
leisuretym:
A whole military barrack? Whahala dey oo

Actually manning the streets to thwart petty crime is not under the purview of the Nigerian Army.

Nonetheless, strange things happen as far as the banana republic goes.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Brushstrokes20: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pathetic story of a failed shithole!
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by playcharles(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Army
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Juliusmomoh: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
anochuko01:

cc: Nigeriawarlord Juliusmomoh
No mind am....
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by sayisayi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Randymarsh:
Useless military..Hell naija military no fit engage Chadian army in a fire fight. Dem go just massacre dem. Bunch of lazy pussy ass swines

Chad military are in charge of Naija army....Fulani tins
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Pedro334(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
A true attestation of Banana Republic
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Tremple8v: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Shithole nation
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by samsard(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyup:
shocked if only the #EndSars protesters knew how vulnerable Nigeria's security is, they wouldn't have given up the way they did but rather press on in Bringing the Government to their kneels to enforce their wishes, either #Endsars or #EndBadgovernance. las las the military was gonna retreat
Hope you'll be the one sacrificing the Bodies? What makes you think grinding the country to a halt will solve anything?
After everyone is done with madness, they'll meet reality in cost of living.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Dawnofhope: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Every body know that Vigilantes are the Strongest security outfit in Nigeria. Gov . Zulum will tell you ," if the military can not do it , I will engage vigilantes to secure my state ."But it is unfortunate that nothing has been allocated to this security outfit in this year's budget .
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by supercase1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
I will consider this fake news till it's proven otherwise.

If an army barrack ain't safe, then the insecurity in our dear country has gone to a whole new level.

I call on the security operatives to profer solution to this menace of insecurity. Law abiding Nigerians can't continue to live in fear.

God bless Nigeria.
but u are a warlord why are u afraid or are u an audio warlord cheesy
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Praktikals(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
I will consider this fake news till it's proven otherwise.

If an army barrack ain't safe, then the insecurity in our dear country has gone to a whole new level.

I call on the security operatives to profer solution to this menace of insecurity. Law abiding Nigerians can't continue to live in fear.

God bless Nigeria.
It is true but not perpetrated by outsiders
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by yahmohy27: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Splitmind:
Nonsense our gallant officers and and watchful infantrymen are always there to secure both the facility and other areas close to it.

We have Buhari and Burutai to thank for the total security of every inch of Nigeria. cool
Kai! Is it everything you read online you believed?
Sometimes you got to reason before comments negatively
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria my country, I hail thee !
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by RexTramadol1: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
If the soldiers are posted out of their barracks

Then it will be porous

But just that there is a problem with those posting

A barrack shouldn’t be without gallant men staying to keep it safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.