Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe (27931 Views)

"Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by sammysneh(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wonderful cheesy cheesy
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by JohnBullMySon: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dawnofhope:
Every body know that Vigilantes are the Strongest security outfit in Nigeria. Gov . Zulum will tell you ," if the military can not do it , I will engage vigilantes to secure my state ."But it is unfortunate that nothing has been allocated to this security outfit in this year's budget .
police should be scrapped let every state have his own security.

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Kosoco(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Clap for yourself you have won Marathon.
Randymarsh:
Useless military..Hell naija military no fit engage Chadian army in a fire fight. Dem go just massacre dem. Bunch of lazy pussy ass swines

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by yahmohy27: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
yahmohy27:

Kai! Is it everything you read online you believed?
Sometimes you got to reason before comments negatively
Thank you sir
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by DasaintHope(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Might be true but here in Navy town nothing of this sort.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by richieray: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Well,this isn't strange.I once lived in the barrack and vices such as the aforementioned were/are common, especially during work hours,while you are away,there are some boys who would sneak into your apartment to steal .

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Justjyde(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
The kokoro eating the army's efo is inside the barracks. CCTV and surveillance would have been a better move...Oh, sorry no light-Fuuuunnnnkeee!
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by masqot(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by erico2k2(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
I will consider this fake news till it's proven otherwise.

If an army barrack ain't safe, then the insecurity in our dear country has gone to a whole new level.

I call on the security operatives to profer solution to this menace of insecurity. Law abiding Nigerians can't continue to live in fear.

God bless Nigeria.
Not at all my Uncle used to live at the Ikeja police barracks opp secretariat, The thieving there is out of this world, if you ever leave your flat and travel sorry will be your name, cars get broken into etc. Don't be too surprised.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by kaycexx(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
There are levels to this I believe almost every area in Lagos have a security gate, do you expect a military personnel to stay at the gate and examine cars or whosoever enters the estate?
Please pay your security levy..
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Burgerlomo: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
This can't be true

Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Dawnofhope: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
police should be scrapped let every state have his own security.
i tell you my Dear I Don't even know what the federal police are doing .
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Franktom247(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
As a nigerian let nothing suprise you again at least vigilante dey guide them were police not seeking OPC help during endsars protest but in all honesty the military is overstreched in case you dont know na me talk am #ekunextlevel
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Kharol1234: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Don't know about that but my barracks for ojo they save I never pay any money
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by pacespot(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seriously serious
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by johhbekeboh09: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nicholas Ibekwe of Premium Times has alleged that households at the Ojo Military cantonment now pay money to private vigilantes for security.

Mr Ibekwe took to his Twitter page to reveal this and wrote:

https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1330851441444007938

The current government under MB's watch is grossly incompetent to run a country
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by rafcrown(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Better to empower Boys Scouts and vigilante groups.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by themanderon: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Strange seasons.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Dayoebe(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Police Station dey close by 6 - security reason o
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by zang: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
faoogoke:
I live in the army estate in Abuja.
We do same. We pay vigilantes to guide our part of the estate
Lobatan!!
Which army estate in Abuja
A whole Abuja.... lol
BIG FAT LIE
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Kazim88: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyup:
shocked if only the #EndSars protesters knew how vulnerable Nigeria's security is, they wouldn't have given up the way they did but rather press on in Bringing the Government to their kneels to enforce their wishes, either #Endsars or #EndBadgovernance. las las the military was gonna retreat

Which #EndSars protesters People that common indomie and 5kg garri distracted them...
That instead of focusing on the agenda, they saw it as an opportunity to loot private businesses and warehouses.

... Is it the ones when you shout "Yoruba Ronu o"... They would put the blame of their action on Igbos.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by planetx: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Instead of vigilantes why not police officers if the soldiers are spread to thin.
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by zang: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
ecolime:
This isn't new. Barracks children na dem thief pass. Na dem dey rob themselves NOT outsiders. I remember the days of commuting from Mile 2 to Ojo, dem dey always rob for Volks.

How are you sure they are barracks children?

Remember we have okoko, alaba, iyana iba and ilaje boys along that axis too
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Jimmy231: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
U mean say no soldier for the barrack again. There was a country
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nigeriawarlord(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
erico2k2:

Not at all my Uncle used to live at the Ikeja police barracks opp secretariat, The thieving there is out of this world, if you ever leave your flat and travel sorry will be your name, cars get broken into etc. Don't be too surprised.

Wow.......
this is serious!
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nigeriawarlord(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
supercase1:

but u are a warlord why are u afraid or are u an audio warlord cheesy

Keyboard warrior grin
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by tfelicityk(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Does it means that no military mens posted to the barracks? Their authority needs to be investigated then...
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by zang: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is it the Ojo barracks in lagos that I was over the weekend to check on my folks.. Lmao!!!

Anyone believing this is a zombie I swear

A whole military barrack that has one of the best infantry in Nigeria (149 battalion) is being guarded by a civilian vigilantes.

This is one of the funniest jokes I ever read on this platform.

I was born and bred in Ojo barracks
The son of a 73Na for that matter
Fin Niger right boys for life

P.s We are barracks children and we are not thieves.... They only pass the hate they have for our fathers on us..

Victory comes from God alone

Ojo barracks to the world
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why is this not surprising?
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's like Having a married man buy food from his own wife in his own kitchen and house.. smh, Nigeria with strange news is like 5&6..
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by hardbody: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Only jesus is the true security ...

So true but your man of God sorrounds himself with mopols. Are their faith waning?
Re: Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe by charlesucheh(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing wey Adamu no see for gate...

lip sealed..
Naija! let the joke continue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.