Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) (16105 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by asamwababy: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
diportivo:

the person might even be u

nobody use alternate reach u for this nairaland

e mean say dem castrate u instead of to circumcise u niyen.....no be only only balls u no get,preek gan sef nor dey

Paddy for jungle.

Naah.I will rather use that time to sip Ekiti Palmy.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by DMechy: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hoodlums just full everywhere on this thread.

And this life no hard, we are all testimonies to that. Why curse, fight, quarrel over nothing.

Let everyone take a chill pill. Na food all of us they find, some even have it enough and looking for who to oppress with. In all, let this sink in. Make peace. Make peace.

God has blessed everyone of us, we are all advantaged. We got a phone, time, and strength to type and post, data join. We can string words together, read, type and understanding albeit at different pace and spectrum. Make we chill I beg, I tell you, nothing dey this life, just make peace. Smile often, and help who you fit help.

Oga gazuzz I beg, na only you love you o. Remember how you started, and how far God has taken you, and you never even land sef. This life no add, take a bottle of chilled water, e b like you like chilled beer too. This life no hard boss. Like one of my pals ones said, he said temptation full everywhere, and temptation no dey finish. Let this words mold your decisions, this life no hard. E no hard.

More Business

11 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by sauceEEP(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Let this thread not disappear into thin air like others...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by diportivo: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
DMechy:

And this life no hard, we are all testimonies to that. Why curse, fight, quarrel over nothing.

Let everyone take a chill pill. Na food all of us they find, some even have it enough and looking for who to oppress with. In all, let this sink in. Make peace. Make peace.

God has blessed everyone of us, we are all advantaged. We got a phone, time, and strength to type and post, data join. We can string words together, read, type and understanding albeit at different pace and spectrum. Make we chill I beg, I tell you, nothing dey this life, just make peace. Smile often, and help who you fit help.

Oga gazuzz I beg, na only you love you o. Remember how you started, and how far God has taken you, and you never even land sef. This life no add, take a bottle of chilled water, e b like you like chilled beer too. This life no hard boss. Like one of my pals ones said, he said temptation full everywhere, and temptation no dey finish. Let this words mold your decisions, this life no hard. E no hard.

More Business

I no go post again

this ur talk sweet my belle

we mooooooove!!

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
DMechy:

More Business

Appreciated.

I no post again.

Baba40 call me.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by valarinz: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
sauceEEP:
Let this thread not disappear into thin air like others...

Something you know is as certain to happen as is the fact that the sun will rise in the morning.

Once he fights dirty on a thread, that thread will dissappear soon after, the real Nairaland Abba Kyari

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by oride: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Appreciated.

I no post again.

Baba40 call me.

Eureka...
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by DelTel(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
I hope we all learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by defhenry(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
[Nooooo! You promised us violence, we want violence! quote author=GAZZUZZ post=96437972]

Appreciated.

I no post again.

Baba40 call me.
[/quote]
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2020

defhenry Nooooo! You promised us violence, we want violence!

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guy you are not anonymous on nairaland. My house is close your workshop at Haruna. We have met many times at that small mart by Awe junction. Be careful, some people don't talk but act. Don't let your miscreants lomomike kingreign ) push you inside fire. I'm not your fan
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
defhenry:
Nooooo! You promised us violence, we want violence!
grin grin
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you want to start revealing people privacy here, I can help you start by revealing your life here.

This guy advert already said engine works "pretty fine" when ac isn't working.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
luxy404:
[s]Guy you are not anonymous on nairaland. My house is close your workshop at Haruna. We have met many times at that small mart by Awe junction. Be careful, some people don't talk but act. Don't let your miscreants lomomike kingrein ) push you inside fire. I'm not your fan[/s]

You are a miscreant, not me.

By the way, are you subtly threatening to do him something evil?

Should any thing happen to him or anyone close to him or his properties or investments, you'd be the first on suspect list for this subtle threat.

I am not your fan either.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:

You and your family are miscreants

Should any thing happen to him or anyone close to him or his properties or investments, you'd be the first on suspect list for this subtle threat.

I don't give a Bleep black boy. I will send your wife a warning soon
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:

Your father is a miscreant. You think some of you don't have an identity. You can't bullshit anyone here. You will be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
luxy404:

I don't give a Bleep black boy. I will send your wife a warning soon
You are an idiot for bringing my wife into this. Try your luck, push it. I await your warning to my wife. Idiot.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
luxy404:

Your father is a miscreant. You think some of you don't have an identity. You can't bullshit anyone here. You will be dealt with.
You, your mother your father your siblings your generations are silly miscreants. You can't do nothing. Do your worst. Online keyboard warrior. Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
luxy404:

Born throway born by mistake. slowpoke. Try your worst. I want to see what you can do. Try it.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:

You self dey find fan, anofia
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:

Born throway born by mistake. slowpoke. Try your worst. I want to see what you can do. Try it.

How much were you paid to get dirty for your master? I'm sure you can't meet up with your marital bills anymore, hence your frustration. Go and learn tailoring oloshi
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
luxy404:

You self dey find fan, anofia
You just opened a new moniker some minutes ago to beef and threaten? You are not anonymous. It will take very little for me to find out who you are if I want to go the extra mile.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gazzuzz the CDA will contact you within the months. Baba40, I have sent you a pm. Please reply. I will take this up for you.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:

You just opened a new moniker some minutes ago to beef and threaten? You are not anonymous. It will take very little for me to find out who you are if I want to go the extra mile.

I know you black boy, so find me too
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Lush100(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Haba just after when we thought we have reached a peace agreement,
Luxy404, Kingreign, I beg sheath the sword or if you guys are hell-bent, please create a separate thread for this new fight
We have just arrived a diplomatic resolution to the issue of engine,
Please let's not add family issues again to this one to soil matters.

How people love fight is beyond me.

Biko

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
luxy404:
Gazzuzz the CDA will contact you within the months. Baba40, I have sent you a pm. Please reply. I will take this up for you.

Attention seeking Clown.

You are ignored

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na wao, I've followed the three threads, all I can say is that a lot of Nigerians are VERY SENTIMENTAL. Gazzuz is well known and an aggrieved customer decides to smear him and you are are pissed because he dug out his information. Many of you hiding behind monikers do not know wetin de, it's easy to dig out your location and identity, so quit the sentiments.

Anyway I just laugh at all these haters, yes HATERS! I remember another sentimental and unwise fellow that came here dissing Gazzuz because of car inspection and out of stupidity went to change his automatic corolla to manual. After all the beef, he failed to show us the finished product. Now this baba40 or whatever he's called has failed to continue his campaign of calumny. It seems the tide is turning. Well we're waiting.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by DMechy: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
diportivo:

I no go post again

this ur talk sweet my belle

we mooooooove!!

Way to go Boss

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by DMechy: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Appreciated.

I no post again.

Baba40 call me.

The flag is up, you blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
valarinz:

Something you know is as certain to happen as is the fact that the sun will rise in the morning.

Once he fights dirty on a thread, that thread will dissappear soon after, the real Nairaland Abba Kyari
Shut up! I repeat Shut up u pig!
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by naijadrivablog: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2020
LadySarah:
nothing concerns you with this sale and why expose someone's identity on this site?

you come off as a rude person. I don't care about your integrity.
Lalasticlala ,mynd44 pls close down this thread.it violates rule 10.

Anybody who supports this mechanic will receive the same measure soon.

Pal get away with so much evil in this country.

@yoir first paragraph vindicated what I think about Gazzuzz. Never met him or had a deal with him but he comes off as a "bad mouth" person. I said it in the first thread by baba40 or what ever.

Again, exposing the identity of your client on this faceless forum is bad, immature. Why not tackle his allegations rather than his personality/identity

but this baba40 na case. You open new monikers to troll (Luxy404, naijapips02 etc)

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where is https://www.nairaland.com/baba40?

You were last seen 24th Nov.

You have been online with other monikers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Does Your Coolant Gauge Read? / Ford’s Self-driving Vans Are Now Delivering Food In Miami / Durability Of Innoson Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.