Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) (16108 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dovehorizon:

Now, this is funny...

Remember one of the laws of motion, to every action there is a reaction.
If you go by what you have written, you will end up coughing out a huge sum of money via lawsuit.

Look deeper, he's on the right camp wink
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by LeJeun3: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:
Is it that no one has the morale to go and handle this gazzuzz at his workshop? Too much talk is nonsense!

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser
Plus including dubious and insultive.

Only one person oo.

Now you know his address, you also know what he looks like.

And he just brazenly said he’s working on someone’s vehicle again?

And you’re allowing him to destroy other peoples vehicles?

He must be stopped!

Go to his office and teach him a lesson. Better yet lock his gates in protest. Lets see where the arrogance will come from.

Is it that you’re spineless?
Or taking advantage of affordable data?
Or you’ve tried running him down and he keeps rising like yeasted flour?
Or you’re emotionally attached to Gazzuzz?
Or you’re scared of him?
Or deep down you know at some point you messed up and wanna count ur loss but are deeply peeved that he’s still up and about flexing?
Or your wife said he has a nice voice so you should leave him? (This one happened to me)
Or your case lacks substance to involve the police?
Or you’re just a hypocrite who’s conscience is tormenting?
Or all of the above? angry

If I were in your shoes or am a Prince of Persia, I will deal with him in ways he would not even fathom. I will go to his office and seal up the gates. Disconnect power supply. Seize all his wrenches! As a Prince I’ll go with my kinsmen and show him he messed with the wrong person. Who Is gazzuzz seff?

My brother, the matter tire me.

I started the #endgazzuzz movement nobody joined me. I called for his arrest nobody supported me....

I am tired. Who is this Gazzuzz self?? Baba40 is scared to go and collect his intellectual property from....why??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by thonyman: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
I am loving all this auto diss tracks. Its getting interesting, although it won't stop us from patronizing Gazzuzz as we always do.
Please, what's the score now?
Baba40, reinforce and come back!

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
mejai:

grin
He must open thread and screenshot all the contacts in his fone.

I swear, some people nah sentence

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by mejai(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Comrades!!! This is it. Everyone find ur name..

I dey see black Corolla with lots of problems and na black Corolla I dey drive. My chest ogrin

*Confused 2013 accent lady* chineke!!!

Make someone seize that fone grin

7 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by laluski(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

But Gazzuzz is right in all ramifications..Ladipo boys warranty last just a week.if someone now gives you a FULL 3 MONTHS WARRANTY, that person is the 13th biblical disciple ....not only that, the Toyota guy came some days after the 3 months grace and was TOLD TO COME COLLECT HIS MONEY but DIDN'T SHOW UP...my question is why didn't he go and collect his money...if my wife hear this one, as an IJEBU woman, na only Gazzuzz she go dey deal with
Gazuzz is not Superman that has eye x-ray scanners to know which engine is good or perfect.it can happen to anyone...and it's obvious he's been getting good ones so far.even new products have defects not to talk of used products. If ladipo can't give u guarantee over an engine why should the auto technician give u that guarantee?when u know he's not the one who produced the engine.not to talk of a whopping 3 months money back guarantee
The guy knew he had 3 months grace, why didn't he go back then ....that's my issue with this whole drama

11 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by mejai(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
laluski:

But Gazzuzz is right in all ramifications..Ladipo boys warranty last just a week.if someone now gives you a FULL 3 MONTHS WARRANTY, that person is the 13th biblical disciple ....not only that, the Toyota guy came some days after the 3 months grace and was TOLD TO COME COLLECT HIS MONEY but DIDN'T SHOW UP...my question is why didn't he go and collect his money...if my wife hear this one, as an IJEBU woman, na only Gazzuzz she go dey deal with
Gazuzz is not Superman that has eye x-ray scanners to know which engine is good or perfect.it can happen to anyone...and it's obvious he's been getting good ones so far.even new products have defects not to talk of used products. If ladipo can't give u guarantee over an engine why should the auto technician give u that guarantee?when u know he's not the one who produced the engine.not to talk of a whopping 3 months money back guarantee
The guy knew he had 3 months grace, why didn't he go back then ....that's my issue with this whole drama
the price u pay for being kind

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by thonyman: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
laluski:

You are right, I feel Baba40 was a trap sponsored by opposition to blackmail Gazzuzz. I am even shocked to see 3 month warranty, I have never come across such in my long history of transactions with many technicians on cars and trucks repair.
Baba40 claimed 400k loss, Gazzuzz quoted engine cost at 200+, is Baba40 still claiming loss for radiator and other things fixed? Haba, only engine failed, others must be working fine.
I feel he would have only lost workmanship & service oil cost if he had returned the engine, more over he must have made some gains in the ehailing business the car was engaged in the 3 months period.

Anyways, I am enjoying the auto diss tracks, since Vector and MI has decided to settle their long rift, making rap battle boring, also Davido is now an ally of Wizkid, so Gazzuzz and Baba40 should please keep us entertained jare.

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

you missed the point when asked Gazzuzz what did he do to the engine that gaurantee a warrant he had no answer for it except that he started to point out manufacturer defects meaning he is running away from the blame and put on the manufacturer

lets has he reconditioned the engine right but he would give warrant because he had worked on it and he knows that its a good engine

besides that he never excluded himself from engine an engine failure that is due manufacturer defects, he didnt tell the customer becoz i guess he wanted money

he did care share infor with customer
on mafucturer defects of the specif engine

Are you an idi.ot?

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by laluski(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
mejai:
the price u pay for being kind

My brother infact I tire for this matta.
My brother in-law(a top military officer) stationed at maiduguri wanted to purchase an engine for one of their vehicles, he told me and my wife and I contacted my childhood friend( a kazeem mechanic oga with years of experience) to go down with us.long story short,we bought engine over 500k waybilled it with over 80k to maiduguri.engine reach dia, the mechanic dia say engine no good.i wan piss for pant cos I see over 100k for that deal.las Las , inlaw flew to lagos.ladipi boys no fear army o.dem say bring back engine, add money collect another one.at the end, he just bought parts that were bad and went back, engine still no good...after months he sent the engine back in anger.i sold that engine to aboki condem iron for 15k.
Won't it have been better to just get someone like Gazzuzz to just do the wahala including waybilling...if na 20k I see shei e no good? My inlaw is not speaking to me again..na because I be inlaw him no vex carry go guard room.

9 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I dun see my name

Accord with wheel bearing problem grin
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:
E be like ur shit'eaters have deserted u? grin

Please summon them cheesy
Present sir grin

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:
Is it that no one has the morale to go and handle this gazzuzz at his workshop? Too much talk is nonsense!

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser

Only one person oo.

He must be stopped!

Go to his office and teach him a lesson. Better yet lock his gates in protest. Lets see where the arrogance will come from.

Or you’re scared of him?
Or deep down you know at some point you messed up and wanna count ur loss but are deeply peeved that he’s still up and about flexing?
Or your wife said he has a nice voice so you should leave him? (This one happened to me)

If I were in your shoes or am a Prince of Persia, I will deal with him in ways he would not even fathom. I will go to his office and seal up the gates. Disconnect power supply. Seize all his wrenches! As a Prince I’ll go with my kinsmen and show him he messed with the wrong person. Who Is gazzuzz seff?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by thonyman: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Many of us told Baba40 same thing here, he got the best deal available in Nigeria, but I feel he still has scores to settle with his village people.
Let them continue the battle since that's what he chooses, later he will realise Gazzuzz no be only Gmachine, he is also an internet troll-machine if called out wrongly, I pray Gazzuzz don't provoke him to hurt himself.

laluski:

My brother infact I tire for this matta.
My brother in-law(a top military officer) stationed at maiduguri wanted to purchase an engine for one of their vehicles, he told me and my wife and I contacted my childhood friend( a kazeem mechanic oga with years of experience) to go down with us.long story short,we bought engine over 500k waybilled it with over 80k to maiduguri.engine reach dia, the mechanic dia say engine no good.i wan piss for pant cos I see over 100k for that deal.las Las , inlaw flew to lagos.ladipi boys no fear army o.dem say bring back engine, add money collect another one.at the end, he just bought parts that were bad and went back, engine still no good...after months he sent the engine back in anger.i sold that engine to aboki condem iron for 15k.
Won't it have been better to just get someone like Gazzuzz to just do the wahala including waybilling...if na 20k I see shei e no good? My inlaw is not speaking to me again..na because I be inlaw him no vex carry go guard room.

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nbotee(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm surprised have been relatively quiet and calm compared to how he was carrying d matter like dandruff in the previous thread.. Now How come d Angry Customer is yet to respond in both the previous thread and now dis one?
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
thonyman:
Many of us told Baba40 same thing here, he got the best deal available in Nigeria, but I feel he still has scores to settle with his village people.
Let them continue the battle since that's what he chooses, later he will realise Gazzuzz no be only Gmachine, he is also an internet troll-machine if called out wrongly, I pray Gazzuzz don't provoke him to hurt himself.

With certification sef

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
javaRookie:
I didn't get enough gist in this matter but digging out the profile and information of your customer you had a disagreement with is quite unprofessional.

Any discerning individual will agree with the statement above.

A perfect analogy to this is accusing say GTBank for charging more bank charges than is necessary, indirectly scamming you.
Then GTBank goes ahead to dig up your past profiles and discover that you once put up a few faulty materials for sale.

A more professional way to do this was to clear your name outrightly and not resorting to subtle from of Tu Quo que fallacy just to paint the other aggrieved person black.

Anyone who have not been following these series of threads will get the message that you are just trying to make a damage control.

Peace.

Gtbank no go guarantee say your money no fit disappear one day .

Almighty gazzuzz gave guarantee for 3 month's on a 15 year old aloku engine. Oya help me clap for am grin

I have seen customers manhandled and thrown out of the bank for complaining about missing money.
Baba mi everybody get limit.

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by diportivo: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
nna ehn

I see dunces saying gazzuzz shldnt av brought his full name here

someone that used his full name to do advert on Facebook??abi na him bedroom the advert dey?

walahii eyin t'ori yin ti daru yapa,awon t'on seyin o reveal e fun yin ni

isnt all fair in peace and war anymore?

we move joor

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by captainking(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser

Only one person oo.

He must be stopped!

Or you’re scared of him?

Go and sleep... Keyboard warrior..
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

We are dealing with character assassination , it is imperative we understand and see a pattern.

From multiple sources I have gathered that his engine was fine, but was told that if he complains I will refund without asking.

He removed the engine I installed , sold it to a third party and put the third parties engine in his.

He was not expecting the 24hr ultimatum as the transfer was not concluded within time frame that's why he resorted to nairaland.

All will be exposed shortly

I will reveal all the characters involved very soon

yes ooo... fire on

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by candygebs: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
You shouldn't respond to this baba guy anymore. Engine is defective and you are given the option if getting a full refund.
Who wouldn't grab it. Ure a rare breed Gazzuzz.
I sense an intentional intention to tarnish ur cyber name.

Ignore him

GAZZUZZ:

As long as I can afford it, I will always refund and get sound sleep. Will make more money the next day wink

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by naijapips04: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
candygebs:
You shouldn't respond to this baba guy anymore. Engine is defective and you are given the option if getting a full refund.

Ignore him

remove and return an engine within 24hrs? Do you know how ridiculous that offer is? How realistic do you think it is to remove and return an engine within 24hrs? Gazzuzz or whatever his name is , is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
candygebs:

Ignore him

You're right Bro!

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Kingdemu: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
naijapips04:

remove and return an engine within 24hrs? Do you know how ridiculous that offer is? How realistic do you think it is to remove and return an engine within 24hrs? Gazzuzz or whatever his name is , is a criminal.
You're a fool. What stopped you from taking it back within the 3 month grace period ab initio? And for someone who stays 15mins away from Gazzuzz workshop you mean to tell me 24hrs is not enough for you to drive your damn car to the workshop for Gazzuzz to remove his engine?

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kingdemu:
You're a fool. What stopped you from taking it back within the 3 month grace period ab initio? And for someone who stays 15mins away from Gazzuzz workshop you mean to tell me 24hrs is not enough for you to drive your damn car to the workshop for Gazzuzz to remove his engine?

I pray thee today,may ye never stumble upon the face of the earth.
Ye are a wise man,I love you no hooooooommoooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
naijapips04:

Lol, you can pull an engine in 2-3 hours.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by thonyman: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kingdemu:
24 hours to drop engine is a lengthy period, most Kazeem with 2 to 3 boys will do it in few hours.
Also, if engine got to Gazzuzz workshop few hours after the 24hours expiration, he would have still accepted it.
Baba40 need deliverance, its obvious village people are not ready to free him yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, you can pull an engine in 2-3 hours.
Mutumina,no waste your time ontop this goro chewing, burukutu drinking mairuwa. Him don use the best days of him life drink ogogoro so te sense elude am.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by thonyman: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Alfred74:

Mutumina,no waste your time ontop this goro chewing, burukutu drinking mairuwa. Him don use the best days of him life drink ogogoro so te sense elude am.

Most of Gazzuzz competitors turned to Baba40 apologist on this case, they will push Baba40 close to harming himself before he realise he is being used.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Alfred74:

Oh yeah! I am not a mechanic,not much of any idea that I know of when it comes to reconditioning a car engine without tearing it apart. If gazzuzz go down the road of tearing the engine apart for reconditioning,then a BORALE engine was installed,which was not what the angry customer wants.

Aside this,I'm willing to know what you mean by reconditioning beside tearing it apart.

My oga gazzuzz,oya o I don lick your yarnsh so te my tongue don peel grin

Did you recondition the engine before installation sir,edakun?

i think we are saying the same thing

but its either me or you who missed a point

if Gazzuzz had reconditioned the engine, am sure he wasnt going to give the guy 24hrs to bring the engine back, he would have had confidence with his job on the recon engine and am sure he would be glad to take it back and rebuilt again and sell again.

When i asked Gazzuzz what he did on the engine to warrant his guarante he didnt answert but came with another angle, he was now saying that engine model has defect from the manufacturer, meaning he is now blaming someone which is the manufacturer but when he sold the engine he never shared that information with the customer.

From what the customer says he what he was given is not what he was shown

This what scrapyard do here, you buy engine its at your own risk but they wouldnt sell a non running engine No but if the engine fails, they wouldnt give you a refund but ask you to bring it back while you get another replacement.

only those who who engine rebuilts are the one who normally give you a warranty because they actually did the rebuilt,

Unfortunately for Gazzuzz this engine didnt last that long (based on the facts presented) of which it put him on the corner because he also know nothing about the history of the engine. For me thats too risky to give a gurantee
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by defhenry(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
All is fair in love and war babe�
javaRookie:
I didn't get enough gist in this matter but digging out the profile and information of your customer you had a disagreement with is quite unprofessional.

Any discerning individual will agree with the statement above.

A perfect analogy to this is accusing say GTBank for charging more bank charges than is necessary, indirectly scamming you.
Then GTBank goes ahead to dig up your past profiles and discover that you once put up a few faulty materials for sale.

A more professional way to do this was to clear your name outrightly and not resorting to subtle from of Tu Quo que fallacy just to paint the other aggrieved person black.

Anyone who have not been following these series of threads will get the message that you are just trying to make a damage control.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by laluski(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

i think we are saying the same thing

but its either me or you who missed a point

if Gazzuzz had reconditioned the engine, am sure he wasnt going to give the guy 24hrs to bring the engine back, he would have had confidence with his job on the recon engine and am sure he would be glad to take it back and rebuilt again and sell again.

When i asked Gazzuzz what he did on the engine to warrant his guarante he didnt answert but came with another angle, he was now saying that engine model has defect from the manufacturer, meaning he is now blaming someone which is the manufacturer but when he sold the engine he never shared that information with the customer.

From what the customer says he what he was given is not what he was shown

This what scrapyard do here, you buy engine its at your own risk but they wouldnt sell a non running engine No but if the engine fails, they wouldnt give you a refund but ask you to bring it back while you get another replacement.

only those who who engine rebuilts are the one who normally give you a warranty because they actually did the rebuilt,

Unfortunately for Gazzuzz this engine didnt last that long (based on the facts presented) of which it put him on the corner because he also know nothing about the history of the engine. For me thats too risky to give a gurantee

My brother I understand what you're saying but the fact still remains that Mr X had a good option of refund..why didn't he take it.Full 300k? Comon man, most guys will take it sharply and either not deal with Gazzuzz again or, because of this gesture, come back again and Or even send more customers to him cos of his selfless gesture...please don't get it wrong most of us here are not supporting Gazuzz...NO.., we're simply dealing with the facts as it is...

If Mr X carry Gazzuzz go JUDGE JUDY ON DSTV FOX CHANNEL...the guy go loose...cos the question will be raised...WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE OFFER OF REFUND WHEN IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Does Your Coolant Gauge Read? / Ford’s Self-driving Vans Are Now Delivering Food In Miami / Durability Of Innoson Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.