Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) (16140 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
i totally concur... this one that legalwealth has smelt blood and in his usual vindictive personae, just wants to pull down Gazzuzz, i doubt if sanity will ever walk this way

MetroBaba1:

Baba40 raised an issue. I was expecting Op to create a thread (he did) to clarify issues. I ask series of questions for clarification purposes.

I'm waiting for Baba40. We need to question him also.

More importantly, I don't conclude based on a single hearing.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by mejai(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
All you shouting crucify Gazzuzz, crucify Gazzuzz, will u all offer same solutions he offered Baba40?

If Gazzuzz had insulted him over the phone (which he couldn't prove) and he(Baba40) had the guts to open a thread with heavy insults and curses, who among us in Nigeria will smile and still maintain, customer is King to Baba40?

How many companies, auto markets, even supermarkets give you such guaranty?

Like Gazzuzz said somewhere, some people are taking his kindness as being mumu. So he should refund the money or change the engine? Because in the past, he may have shown compassionate spirit... Una dey try!

Mr Gazzuzz, bone this guy. No show compassion to him. Use him as an example. Heavens won't fall. After Nairaland, life still dey exist.

If una like crucify me too. But let's be transparent in our dealing

PS: Gazzuzz, try restrain ursef from exchanging banters with him. I never believe u could lose your temper. Though, okwa madu ka ibu.

8 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
but customers can come online to bash his person and business with unsubstantiated claims abi??

make una dey try reason somethings well before una take sides ooo... if na your business person wan ruin like this, wetin u go do?

iboboyswag:
An all time low... Never thought you would descend this far.

Potential customers should see the mechanic they hope to patronize in the future. One that goes at length to castigate his client.

Very shallow business sense fuelled by unbridled pride. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by dfos2k(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
The hatred for Gazzus on this forum is great and we should ask ourselves why! Despite his occasional fails, he's pioneered "full disclosure" and is better than most car and spare parts dealers on this platform. Remember Gazzus buys imported engines based on mileage and vehicle history hence despite the amount of his diligence there'll be bad days. Imagine buying something on a one week warranty and sticking out your neck to give someone three months! Going to the guy's Facebook page to import stuff was too far!

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2020
dfos2k:
The hatred for Gazzus on this forum is great and we should ask ourselves why! Despite his occasional fails, he's pioneered "full disclosure" and is better than most car and spare parts dealers on this platform. Remember Gazzus buys imported engines based on mileage and vehicle history hence despite the amount of his diligence there'll be bad days. Imagine buying something on a one week warranty and sticking out your neck to give someone three months! Going to the guy's Facebook page to import stuff was too far!

That was an advert , unless you support the selling of a defective product.

I copied and pasted an advertised product on Facebook. It was open for any on to access using Google.

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Kingdemu:
Baba40 is a cheap hurstler. I'm beginning to think the engine Gazzuzz sold him is even perfect and shorts no oil. May be has has sold it and swapped with a faulty engine then rushed to open that thread so that people will arm twist Gazzuzz to take back his swapped faulty engine and give him money thinking Gazzuzz will not bother to run a check but just instruct his boys to remove it. If not why didnt he returned it within the warranty period or even after he was given 24hrs grace period after warranty? Cheap scammer

There is nothing wrong with his engine, he is broke and wants to defraud me with a different engine .

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
NobleEngineer:
My friend at the office just sent a link to this thread.
He said look at what he did to a client because of disagreement BTW him & a customer angry
Gazzuzz what's happening? this news I'm hearing I'm not happy at all

Noble read to understand before taking sides boss.

This did not start today.

Client advertised on a public forum. It is available to anyone. Would you buy this engine for a loved one?
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Arinze96(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Missing info:
Proof of fraud
Intent of the accuser

Available info:
Accuser has a history of dishonesty(the facebook post)
Accused offered a 3-month warranty
Accused offered a refund option (after warranty had ended), with a condition
Accuser didn't accept the refund

Still observing...

9 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2020
mejai:
All you shouting crucify Gazzuzz, crucify Gazzuzz, will u all offer same solutions he offered Baba40?

If Gazzuzz had insulted him over the phone (which he couldn't prove) and he(Baba40) had the guts to open a thread with heavy insults and curses, who among us in Nigeria will smile and still maintain, customer is King to Baba40?

How many companies, auto markets, even supermarkets give you such guaranty?

Like Gazzuzz said somewhere, some people are taking his kindness as being mumu. So he should refund the money or change the engine? Because in the past, he may have shown compassionate spirit... Una dey try!

Mr Gazzuzz, bone this guy. No show compassion to him. Use him as an example. Heavens won't fall. After Nairaland, life still dey exist.

If una like crucify me too. But let's be transparent in our dealing

PS: Gazzuzz, try restrain ursef from exchanging banters with him. I never believe u could lose your temper. Though, okwa madu ka ibu.

No one has monopoly of insults.

See Mushin boy insulting island boy angry

8 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Arinze96:
Missing info:
Proof of fraud
Intent of the accuser

Available info:
Accuser has a history of dishonesty(the facebook post)
Accused offered a 3-month warranty
Accused offered a refund option (after warranty had ended), with a condition
Accuser didn't accept the refund

Still observing...

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
dfos2k:

It's at an all time high

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by LadySarah: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2020
BamBamK:
lady, perhaps you should keep the emotions in check and ask what exactly Baba40 wants... i have read thru both threads and i'm yet to see where Baba40 expressly stated his desire or wish... also, he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands. you can't claim to be defrauded without proofs... also, i strongly believe his problem has to do with PCV but then, i no be mecho and i no fit chook mouth for their matter...

don't take sides... there is no achievement on that path... rather, let's look for resolutions.

take sides? Do I know any of them?This is diversion tactics bro.

SARS knocked off a womans pregnancy and sent her husband to prison. Panel queried SARS and instead of apologizing they told us she is Evans sis and BIL. So that they Nigerians will side them. Does this concern the foetus, sis n BIL?

was it the sale that made him to sell a borale to him? to at least apologise and renegotiate. To save his name as ''Angry Customer'' This mechanic goofed big time and should own up! He is an arrogant prick despite his success in his field!

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Malawian(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2020
naijapips04:

You Sir are the dubious one for selling a Tokunbo engine that only lasted 3months. 400k was spent. Do you have any conscience whatsoever?
Question is, bow do we know the engine lasted for three months? I am also led to believe the engine supplied is in good health despite the character slurs. He was told to return the engine, why did he not? As it is now, only Baba40 is claiming the engine he got is bad, none of us can verify his claims. The onus now is on Baba40 to bring the car for further inspection to verify his claims on the engine supplied to him.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

SARS knocked off a womans pregnancy and sent her husband to prison. Panel queried SARS and instead of apologizing they told us she is Evans sis and BIL. So that they Nigerians will side them. Does this concern the foetus, sis n BIL?

was it the sale that made him to sell a borale to him? to at least apologise and renegotiate. To save his name as ''Angry Customer'' This mechanic goofed big time and should own up! He is an arrogant prick despite his success in his field!

There is no evidence to support this claim by the accuser .

You should read all sides of the story before drawing conclusions.

The accuser is a serial liar that declined even a refund.

As to how I store clients names it is just a way of remembering the numerous clients. I am sure you have funny names on your contact list also.

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by captainking(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Donphilex:
Please let us all calm down some of you haven’t even met Gazzuzz or even had a business deal with him , I have personally met him and don series of transactions with him without stress, I was even at his workshop yesterday and we spoke at length , we’re all humans and no matter how calm you are you’ll definitely have a limit to what you can take , Baba40 actually pushed Gazzuzz to the wall, you don’t slap me on the face and expect me to keep quite , Baba40 shouldn’t have insulted Gazzuzz and his brand it was totally uncalled yes he’s angry but there are serval ways to go about it without insult , please let’s us all calm our nerves I haven’t seen Baba40 or know what his personality looks like but I have dealt and know Gazzuzz for a quite a long time and carried out stress free transactions , Baba40 you insulted Gazzuzz first in your thread kindly make a retract and apologize and I’m very sure Gazzuzz would do same and you both can come
To a conclusion, no one had the monopoly of madness , [/b]you can’t step on the tail of a tiger and expect it to smile and lick your face Gazzuzz is human also , but the most important[b][/b] thing is that Gazzuzz self is just catching cruise I know this cus I was with him yesterday and I am a happy customer we joked laughed about everything if only Baba40 approached Gazzuzz in a more calm way all this would have been over since , please let peace regin . [b]

My two cents. Peace out and Back to observation mode
You are wise
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Malawian:

Question is, bow do we know the engine lasted for three months? I am also led to believe the engine supplied is in good health despite the character slurs. He was told to return the engine, why did he not? As it is now, only Baba40 is claiming the engine he got is bad, none of us can verify his claims. The onus now is on Baba40 to bring the car for further inspection to verify his claims on the engine supplied to him.

The guy is a serial scammer, he has deactivated a lot of user names on Nairaland after scamming people.bthe next thread will reveal all.

Baba419 you will not scam me, I know about the deal you had to swap the engine installed

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Kingdemu: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

Anty you're not smart at all. Did you read any where Baba40 denied that Gazzuzz gave him a 3 months warranty to return the engine and get a full refund if he notice anything out of place? Did you not also read that Gazzuzz was magnanimous enough to still ask him to return the engine for a full refund within 24hrs even after the warranty period has expired? You guys just plainly hate Gazzuzz or are hiding behind an ulterior motive to defame him. Do you expect Gazzuzz to snap himseld into two for this man? Haba

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2020
based on the facts here i would say Guzzuzz messed up

1 ony a FOOL would give a gaurantee on engine coming from Europe/USA those engines are nearly 15 years old and above, to offer even 3 months it means your stripped and rebuilt the engine therefore you reall know that the engine is perfect condition. PLEASE NOTE all used car engines that come to nigeria are mostly bought from scrap yards, he car was being scrapped. its being scrapped most for two reasons engine is messed up or it has failed road worth certification and its expensive to fix. Gazzuzz most likely hot wire the engine and it runs for few seconds and is declared a good running engine BUT i guess that the standard of doing things in NIGERIA

2 24hrs to take it out and send it back to him is more like F U, the buyer has to find a mechanic to take it out, thats a expense on it own then either driving or sendit to him its also an expense this offer simply makes it hard for the buyer to return the engine unless if he says take out the engine i will come/send a replacement on the condition that i pick up the one i sold to you

3 Yes he showing sign of being a cheat by trying to redirect us to what the customer did with his old engine, thats not the issue here, the issue is about him an customer with tokunbo engine

4 Can Gazzuzz should show us the proof what he did on engine to warrants his 3 months gaurantee? most there is nothing but simply when he was buying the he hot wire the engine run it few seconds declared it good and bought it for resale

5 He is supposed to be open not to declare any warrant on an engine which came from Europe or USA there is no history on the engine, thats a can of worms

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

apologies o... hope u r not his wife?? anyway, u dey there?? how u take know say na borale engine he give am?? why the customer no complain all thru the warranty period? why the customer no carry d car go give am when em say make he return engine collect refund?? what does the customer want?? na him phone and he has the liberty to save any contact on his phone as e deems fit!!

please, calm down and let's take a look at these questions objectively

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

Dunce say heshe no dey take sides,but you agree say engine na borale without PROOF.
Aunty or broda,you are daft sir ma.

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by tripoli007(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Noble read to understand before taking sides boss.

This did not start today.

Client advertised on a public forum. It is available to anyone. Would you buy this engine for a loved one?

At least blur out his name .. That his full name there ,should anything happen to him ,bear in mind you are the culprit and all hands will point at you .
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

1 ony a FOOL would give a gaurantee on engine coming from Europe/USA those engines are nearly 15 years old and above, to offer even 3 months it means your stripped and rebuilt the engine therefore you reall know that the engine is perfect condition. PLEASE NOTE all used car engines that come to nigeria are mostly bought from scrap yards, he car was being scrapped. its being scrapped most for two reasons engine is messed up or it has failed road worth certification and its expensive to fix. Gazzuzz most likely hot wire the engine and it runs for few seconds and is declared a good running engine BUT i guess that the standard of doing things in NIGERIA

2 24hrs to take it out and send it back to him is more like F U, the buyer has to find a mechanic to take it out, thats a expense on it own then either driving or sendit to him its also an expense this offer simply makes it hard for the buyer to return the engine unless if he says take out the engine i will come/send a replacement on the condition that i pick up the one i sold to you

3 Yes he showing sign of being a cheat by trying to redirect us to what the customer did with his old engine, thats not the issue here, the issue is about him an customer with tokunbo engine

4 Can Gazzuzz should show us the proof what he did on engine to warrants his 3 months gaurantee? most there is nothing but simply when he was buying the he hot wire the engine run it few seconds declared it good and bought it for resale

5 He is supposed to be open not to declare any warrant on an engine which came from Europe or USA there is no history on the engine, thats a can of worms

This is a very stupid assertion. I'm totally disappointed that someone like you can Not think or reason without being biased.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Kingdemu:

Anty you're not smart at all. Did you read any where Baba40 denied that Gazzuzz gave him a 3 months warranty to return the engine and get a full refund if he notice anything out of place? Did you not also read that Gazzuzz was magnanimous enough to still ask him to return the engine for a full refund within 24hrs even after the warranty period has expired? You guys just plainly hate Gazzuzz or are hiding behind an ulterior motive to defame him. Do you expect Gazzuzz to snap himseld into two for this man? Haba

as in ehn, the guy too get enemies... i no envy am

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by LadySarah: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Alfred74:

Dunce say heshe no dey take sides,but you agree say engine na borale without PROOF.
Aunty or broda,you are daft sir ma.

you too.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

Zimwit, you are back.

First let me educate you before settling down to Insult you.

Engines from north America Europe and Asia are not scraps, they are removed from accidented vehicles in 99per of cases.

Classic example is the engine below.

I have detailed the advert so you can see the vehicle was in run and drive condition before sale.

You are not a Nigerian, do not live in Nigeria and you have no idea how hardworking nigerians fill up shipping containers all around the globe and bring them down to Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/6005867/lexus-toyota-2grfe-engine-complete

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by melviniyke2002(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

There is nothing wrong with his engine, he is broke and wants to defraud me with a different engine .
dis is d summary of d whole saga.....guy man wan guy nwa anioma

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kingreign(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

You lack wisdom and are all about blind emotions.

Wait o, did Gazzuzz promise you marriage and later failed that warranted this ssnslessness from you?

By the way, thar name 'Sarah' doesn't suit your personality, Jezebel or Delilah fits the personality properly.

Don't respond to me o.

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

you too.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by LadySarah: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=BamBamK post=96383824]

apologies o... hope u r not his wife?? anyway, u dey there?? how u take know say na borale engine he give am?? why the customer no complain all thru the warranty period? why the customer no carry d car go give am when em say make he return engine collect refund?? what does the customer want?? na him phone and he has the liberty to save any contact on his phone as e deems fit!!

please, calm down and let's take a look at these questions objectively

he should remove his name from here. that's all. Both of them should sort themselves

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
wawu.... i no expect person of ur caliber for here to type jargons... where is ur objectivity?? without evidence or proofs, u wan inc4riminate the poor guy... sad one

ZIMDRILL:

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2020
tripoli007:

At least blur out his name .. That his full name there ,should anything happen to him ,bear in mind you are the culprit and all hands will point at you .

His name is TOSIN AYOKO. And the advert is on a public forum.

Do not support evil.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2020
melviniyke2002:
dis is d summary of d whole saga.....guy man wan guy nwa anioma

I go soon bust out the thread, every where go Casablanca , I still de load the info

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Cars That Can Easily Take You Above 320,000 Kilometers - Consumer Reports / Lexus LS+ Concept, A Model Planned For An Introduction By 2020. / Engine Number Location Lexus RX330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.