Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) (16100 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Lush100(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Diportivo, haba why did you say there won't be any offline resolution anymore.

Pls use ur influence to appeal to gazzuzz,

So that all this " threads" can die.

Baba40 is already in a bad state, nothing can change that,
But gazzuzz can change his stance (provide another window of opportunity and assist to resolve - I know what you want to say , pls hold).

Biko

diportivo:

guy

when you are about to the given that diplomacy job at the UN,I will vote for u

I like how u av calm tried to resolve this....God bless you bro

this sort one man business doesnt need any customer relations rep.....sometimes,just the vibes the customer gives is enough for client to decline,and this goes both ways.especially since those offering these services are everywhere in town...my tot sha

if u dont try to resolve this offline,and den u come online to start raining curses without even stating what u want as a solution,why blame the accused?u already made mockery of the whole thing hence the meme by some of us....I mean,u cant want solution and not state it,innit?

if I were asked to return engine within 24hrs and it isnt convenient as at that time,common sense will tell me to renegotiate....if that doenst happen,more reasons to use in butressing my point during the online rant...abi?

when people call others out,they state facts first,state what they want,and give the floor to the other party to defend himself....once u start with curses,it will degenerate to what we have here

as it is,there wont be any offline solution anymore....

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Lush100:

But gazzuzz can change his stance (provide another window of opportunity and assist to resolve - I know what you want to say , pls hold).

Biko

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Lush100(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I beg you please.

You are more than this na

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Lush100:

Biko

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9644785_9488890imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188_jpeg_jpeg3be4de855ac00d8c6488f4b3c73d3930
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Lush100:

Biko

Gazzuzz said APOLOGY in TWO NATIONAL DAILIES AND ONE AT THE FRONTPAGE. AFTER THAT, REFUND WILL BE GRANTED. That's baba stance now. Baba said, i can't scam you without humility yet refund you with humility. The refund sef will have to be done without humility grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Lush100:

I beg you please.

You are more than this na

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Gazzuzz said APOLOGY in TWO NATIONAL DAILIES AND ONE AT THE FRONTPAGE. AFTER THAT, REFUND WILL BE GRANTED. That's baba stance now. Baba said, i can't scam you without humility yet refund you with humility. The refund sef will have to be done without humility grin grin

This is acceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Ben404040: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
9icetoo:

Careful, else he will call you a mechanic. He thinks it takes donkey years to remove a 2004 corolla engine. Something that will leave that bay before he finishes hot amala and ewedu with chilled bottle of heineken.
He drinks Origin. 2 actually

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2020
diportivo:

guy

rest!!

or....suck brezz or something

ur p0300 don dey carry weight

we don tell u say even engine supplier go give u one week....and dats cos dey know it's used,and shit can hit the roof quickly

from the bolded,mechanic gave 3 months....issues started after it....c'est finite now abi undecided

its non of ur fuc.king business how many years warranty mechanic gives his client.....

check carefully i wasnt talking or responding to you thats reason i QUOTED the person i was responding to meaning it had nothing to do with you
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by diportivo: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

check carefully i wasnt talking or responding to you thats reason i QUOTED the person i was responding to meaning it had nothing to do with you

doesnt matter dude

ur stupidity is nauseating

I cldnt help but chip in

12 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2020
greatbrian:
And this mechanic guy finally shot himself on the foot.... This is so cheap and immature. Well even the devil have supporters so am not surprised sycophants are still earning their daily meal here
Werey koshi kuro,if u no get anything meaningful to say.yen yen yen yen.

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Amono: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2020
greatbrian:
And this mechanic guy finally shot himself on the foot.... This is so cheap and immature. Well even the devil have supporters so am not surprised sycophants are still earning their daily meal here

Autologic you should not have done this . You are both service providers and technicians on this platform .

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by greatbrian(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Alfred74:

Werey koshi kuro,if no get anything meaningful to say.yen yen yen yen.

Online miscreant keep throwing jabs..........

Its faceless forum so the parade is all yours

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Lush100:

Biko

The alatenuje olorigbeske RADU don give am option na,she fit even buy am 2020 corolla. Make Baba40 run to mummy she got him covered.
Money dey yanfuynfu,but na only ill gotten wealth person dey waste like pure water. Gazzuz ain't got money to waste on shiiitttttttttt. Na ipob boy o,every kobo counts fam grin

Baba40 there you go,run to mama she got a new corolla waiting for you,yea stroll to lekki go get your keys son,but don't forget to give a good testimony after. The happiness you derive from the car gift might elongate your short prick,blood circulation something.

Radu and high service oshi,ofo ni gbogbo yin ma se.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2020
greatbrian:

Online miscreant keep throwing jabs..........

Its faceless forum so the parade is all yours

Baba e micereant, iya e miscreant,awon ara ile e miscreant,you no go die well.

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by greatbrian(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Alfred74:

Baba e micereant, iya e miscreant,awon ara ile e miscreant,you no go die well.

OK. Noted
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2020
greatbrian:

OK. Noted
No class,classless buffoon. You just go follow me,oya click unfollow with that your leprosy fingers kia kia if you no won catch fire.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2020
i wonder how you communicate with your clients... poor communication skills...

incomprehensible jargons

ZIMDRILL:

you missed the point when asked Gazzuzz what did he do to the engine that gaurantee a warrant he had no answer for it except that he started to point out manufacturer defects meaning he is running away from the blame and put on the manufacturer

lets has he reconditioned the engine right but he would give warrant because he had worked on it and he knows that its a good engine

besides that he never excluded himself from engine an engine failure that is due manufacturer defects, he didnt tell the customer becoz i guess he wanted money

he did care share infor with customer
on mafucturer defects of the specif engine

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by radautoworks: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Just as all of you calling me names carry matter for head, me sef I fit carry matter for head. I have time to go and be looking for some random invoice abi? Or I should now start chasing him upandan. Who even told you making the offer was my idea? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE HELPED BOTH ON AND OFF NL? Nonsense!

Because YOU need to come online abusing people to make yourselves feel better about your lives doesn't mean I have to. Ill gotten wealth. You forgot I didn't start my success in Nigeria? Just because you can't become successful honestly doesn't mean others can't. lipsrsealed cool

Everyone should follow and insult one person abi instead of just ending the matter. And we all know the ones that are alternates used to keep main monikers clean.

Waaahhhh some random online troll called me a witch. Let me go kill myself ROFL!

BABA40 I REPEAT, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT? FOR THE ENGINE TO RUN WELL OR WHAT? IT IS REALLY NOT WORTH ALL THIS.

That's The only response anyone whose name is not Baba40 is going to get from me on this matter.

Ko k'in to yin ni??

EDIT: just noticed this isn't even the thread I posted on. Really? You needed to use one of your alternate monikers to drag it here for back up? Well, if I got exposed like you did before I wouldn't want to go head to head with me again either. By the way, still got the receipts. Thread might be gone but evidence isn't grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2020
robville25:
You stated that Gazzuzz should not have warrantied the engine. U actually called it “Foolish” (Without having the locus standi anyway)

You stated that he has done this for others and has gotten away with it but this one has shown him otherwise (irrelevant opinion but let’s sustain it for the purpose of this conversation)

In your mind, Gazzuzz goofed on these two premises.

Client has a warranty that takes the same time it requires to win 85million Naira in the big brother Naija house. He ignores it.

Client receives an extra 24 hour window. He ignores it.

Client abuses and vilifies the mechanic online and demands sympathy. He gets online sympathy, he ignores it.

Client is required to show proof of his claims against mechanic. He insists mechanic shows proof. Mechanic shows proof, he ignores it and continues to assassinate the character of the mechanic.

Client demands that Gazzuzz concede to duping him arrogantly and further requests to be duped with humility. Gazzuzz saves him the emotional trauma of being duped. He ignores it.

Client has out-goofed Gazzuzz. He has no case. How hard is that to glean from all you have read so far?

you go definitely be lawyer.... u sabi book wella
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by diportivo: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2020
radautoworks:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE HELPED BOTH ON AND OF NL? Nonsense!

BABA40 I REPEAT, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT? FOR THE ENGINE TO RUN WELL OR WHAT? IT IS REALLY NOT WORTH ALL THIS.

dont mind them jare......

just epp me....I need brand new american spec honda accord to replace the one I just sold cry

away from that,u av asked a valid question

what does the man want really?maybe he will.answer u sha since na u be the first woman wey been ask grin

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by seunoj: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
radautoworks:
Just as all of you calling me names carry matter for head, me sef I fit carry matter for head. I have time to go and be looking for some random invoice abi? Or I should now start chasing him upandan. Who even told you making the offer was my idea? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE HELPED BOTH ON AND OF NL? Nonsense!

Because YOU need to come online abusing people to make yourselves feel better about your lives doesn't mean I have to. Ill gotten wealth. You forgot I didn't start my success in Nigeria? Just because you can't become successful honestly doesn't mean others can't. lipsrsealed cool

Everyone should follow and insult one person abi instead of just ending the matter. And we all know the ones that are alternates used to keep main monikers clean.

Waaahhhh some random online troll called me a witch. Let me go kill myself ROFL!

That's The only response anyone whose name is not Baba40 is going to get from me on this matter.

Ko k'in to yin ni??

Madam Rad, I see you.
The man using alternate monikers made me laugh. Am like, if u get liver use ur main moniker to send ur message but they want to keep clean profile and same time be rude on the other side.

Nobody holy pass

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by sauceEEP(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2020
radautoworks:
Just as all of you calling me names carry matter for head, me sef I fit carry matter for head. I have time to go and be looking for some random invoice abi? Or I should now start chasing him upandan. Who even told you making the offer was my idea? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE HELPED BOTH ON AND OF NL? Nonsense!

Ko k'in to yin ni??
Baba40 your response is needed here, i believe she'll provide a lasting solution to this show of shame.... You've learnt your lesson...

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by asamwababy: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
radautoworks:
Just as all of you calling me names carry matter for head, me sef I fit carry ma

Ko k'in to yin ni??

EDIT: just noticed this isn't even the thread I posted on. Really? You needed to use one of your alternate monikers to drag it here for back up? Well, if I got exposed like you did before I wouldn't want to go head to head with me again either. By the way, still got the receipts. Thread might be gone but evidence isn't grin

Dont mind the piece of liverless nonsense

They know you,they know me even up to my lecturing profession and location but the other is so confused he has to be using an alternate.

A man without balls.

7 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by diportivo: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
asamwababy:

Dont mind the piece of liverless nonsense

They know you,they know me even up to my lecturing profession and location but the other is so confused he has to be using an alternate.

A man without balls.

the person might even be u

nobody use alternate reach u for this nairaland

e mean say dem castrate u instead of to circumcise u niyen.....no be only only balls u no get,preek gan sef nor dey

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

It's easy to support a thief because of hatred .

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by billy187(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
So I've been following this wahala for some time now, with my opinion swaying as evidence appears. I think it comes down to this.....

Gazzuzz, do you have the number of the engine you sold to Baba40?

Baba40, could you post the engine no of the engine in your car?

I think this will help dissipate the strong smell of rat on this thread.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
billy187:
So I've been following this wahala for some time now, with my opinion swaying as evidence appears. I think it comes down to this.....

Gazzuzz, do you have the number of the engine you sold to Baba40?

Baba40, could you post the engine no of the engine in your car?

I think this will help dissipate the strong smell of rat on this thread.

Thanks!

This is Nigeria, 1AZ Becomes 2AZ in 2seconds wink

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by billy187(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

This is Nigeria, 1AZ Becomes 2AZ in 2seconds wink

Hmmmm....That is a problem. Considering how generous the warranty was, coupled with the financial constraints the customer run into, further coupled with the dodgy stereotypes some Nigerians are doing a great job at confirming it's not beyond belief that the customer (Baba40) might be pulling a fast one..hmmmm....

I have seen mechanics swap an entire engine into a Corolla(the late 90s one though) in the time that it took to swap out my shocks! So yeah.......

As I am not in Nigeria, this could be only an assumption but yeah, Baba... please prove me wrong if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by nakoks(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:

What sort of rubbish is this?

Why not wait and watch by the sideline? Did the OP states that he needs your attention or your aid or help?

You wanna use this to score cheap points abi? All I see in this your comment is nothing but deceit and serpentlike craftiness to get back at Gazzuzz.

Haba na you dont need this na.I have been keeping quiet since all this started.Gazzuzz is man enough to defend himself na.This isnt necessary at all.Is this how to show loyalty or friendship?

5 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
billy187:

Hmmmm....That is a problem. Considering how generous the warranty was, coupled with the financial constraints the customer run into, further coupled with the dodgy stereotypes some Nigerians are doing a great job at confirming it's not beyond belief that the customer (Baba40) might be pulling a fast one..hmmmm....

I have seen mechanics swap an entire engine into a Corolla(the late 90s one though) in the time that it took to swap out my shocks! So yeah.......

As I am not in Nigeria, this could be only an assumption but yeah, Baba... please prove me wrong if you can.

MIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Engine Number Location Lexus RX330 / What Does Your Coolant Gauge Read? / Durability Of Innoson Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.