Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) (16235 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Dantedasz(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
On the 22nd of July 2020, baba40 approached me for an engine replacement for hIs defective engine.

Details are loaded in this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6271440/re-gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant

This was an engine that was smoking, rattling , and burning oil excessively.

His engine was replaced and he had no complaints for several months.

Sadly his true nature was revealed to me tonight when I went through his Facebook profile. He placed his old engine up for sale on the 23rd of July (next day) with the header, runs pretty well. What is saddening is that this guy didn't just try to sell a defective engine to strangers on a public platform, but to friends and family .

https://www.nairaland.com/baba40

WHATABOUTISM!!!

DID YOU SELL HIM A REFURBISHED NIGERIA USED ENGINE AND FRAUDULENTLY PASS IT OFF AS A TOKUNBO ENGINE OR NOT? A SIMPLE YES OR NO ANSWER WILL SUFFICE!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by naijapips04: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Gazzuzz had two customers change Tokunbo engine in July. Two of them has the same issue of shorting oil. What does this suggest? Either he is grossly incompetent or knowingly selling Borale used and worked engines as standard Tokunbo engine.
We should never encourage acts like this. These people spent their hard earned money I this tough economy. Nigerians deserve better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by LeJeun3: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
MetroBaba1:

Quote when necessary. Baba40 raised an issue that Op installed Nigerian Used Engine. Pertinent information must be provided.

For your information, I've been following.

If Baba40 claims a Nigerian used engine was installed, the burden of proof still lies on him. He hasn't brought one proof to these threads...

Or are you saying that once someone comes and writes something we accept him.

Why if he was sure and certain of his claims, why didnt he accept the refund?? Despite being outside of his warranty period.

Because I don't get your point and what Baba40 really wants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by naijapips04: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
LeJeun3:

If Baba40 claims a Nigerian used engine was installed, the burden of proof still lies on him. He hasn't brought one proof to these threads...

Why if he was sure and certain of his claims, why didnt he accept the refund?? Despite being outside of his warranty period.

Your Oga should provide evidence that he installed a Tokunbo engine that is working as should. He made the first claim so he should back it up. Another customer tat came the same July just complained of exact same issue.

Shows your Oga has been installed crappy engines for his clients.

9 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Mrford(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Amono:
This is called scamming with humility. See the title of the engine sale, works pretty well without the AC .

Hunter where are you? Antelope don carry gun.

Baba419 sorry Baba40 you are a heartless thief

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Dantedasz(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
On the 22nd of July 2020, baba40 approached me for an engine replacement for hIs defective engine.

Details are loaded in this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6271440/re-gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant

Sadly his true nature was revealed to me tonight when I went through his Facebook profile. He placed his old engine up for sale on the 23rd of July (next day) with the header, runs pretty well. What is saddening is that this guy didn't just try to sell a defective engine to strangers on a public platform, but to friends and family .

What you are doing here is fraudulent.
It is just like an armed robber getting caught and instead of admitting the crime starts pointing at a pick pocket and saying "I am not the only crook here what about the pick pocket?"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Dantedasz:

WHATABOUTISM!!!

DID YOU SELL HIM A REFURBISHED NIGERIA USED ENGINE AND FRAUDULENTLY PASS IT OFF AS A TOKUNBO ENGINE OR NOT? A SIMPLE YES OR NO ANSWER WILL SUFFICE!!!
GAZZUZZ:
Sequel to the thread created by Baba40 I wish to clear the air.

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being#96294091

1. I entered into a contract to replace the engine, fluids and radiator for Baba40

2. The vehicle was recently purchased by baba40 prior to meeting me and was massively abused.

3. A Foreign used engine was procured and installed with a 3month warranty or 3000km which ever comes first.

4. I did not receive any complaints from Baba40 until after the expirations of his warranty.

5. The procured engine in the market where it was sourced comes with a 1 week warranty and not a money back guarantee. (They will fix and not replace in the event of failure).

6. As a responsible entity we stick our necks out for our clients because we stand by what we sell.
We give long warranties so in the case of failure the client is covered.

7. I was contacted on the 4th month and after over 3,340km that engine installed on baba40's vehicle suffered oil burn.

8. As a responsible entity I offered him a window of full refund for expense made on engine procurement and installation . The window was 24hrs.

9. Baba40 Did not respond to my offer, but rather insulted me further.

10. 3weeks after the offer elapsed he opened the thread above.

I have sold and installed hundreds of engines to nairalanders on this platform. Over 99per of the time it turns out well without issues. There are times it does not. This is possibly one of those cases.

In the past i have fully refunded aggrived clients for all funds expended as written in the invoice (fluids, labour , logistics, and parts) and also installed their old parts back, I can call out 2 nairalanders that have received this gesture this year. Business is not all about money but about having a good name and brand.

Thank you.

Gazzuzz.

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Dantedasz:

It is just like an armed robber getting caught and instead of admitting the crime starts pointing at a pick pocket and saying "I am not the only crook here what about the pick pocket?"

GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being#96294091

1. I entered into a contract to replace the engine, fluids and radiator for Baba40

2. The vehicle was recently purchased by baba40 prior to meeting me and was massively abused.

3. A Foreign used engine was procured and installed with a 3month warranty or 3000km which ever comes first.

4. I did not receive any complaints from Baba40 until after the expirations of his warranty.

5. The procured engine in the market where it was sourced comes with a 1 week warranty and not a money back guarantee. (They will fix and not replace in the event of failure).

6. As a responsible entity we stick our necks out for our clients because we stand by what we sell.

7. I was contacted on the 4th month and after over 3,340km that engine installed on baba40's vehicle suffered oil burn.

8. As a responsible entity I offered him a window of full refund for expense made on engine procurement and installation . The window was 24hrs.

I have sold and installed hundreds of engines to nairalanders on this platform. Over 99per of the time it turns out well without issues. There are times it does not. This is possibly one of those cases.

In the past i have fully refunded aggrived clients for all funds expended as written in the invoice (fluids, labour , logistics, and parts) and also installed their old parts back, I can call out 2 nairalanders that have received this gesture this year. Business is not all about money but about having a good name and brand.

Thank you.

Gazzuzz.

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kodred(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2020
naijapips04:
Gazzuzz had two customers change Tokunbo engine in July. Two of them has the same issue of shorting oil. What does this suggest? Either he is grossly incompetent or knowingly selling Borale used and worked engines as standard Tokunbo engine.
We should never encourage acts like this. These people spent their hard earned money I this tough economy. Nigerians deserve better.

Exactly what I pointed out. It’s either he got it wrong back to back (incompetence) or he defrauded us.

Like I said, he’s a VAIN guy. Instead of you to proffer solution as a professional that you are (great sarcasm) you went around snooping on Facebook. Shame!

11 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2020
naijapips04:

Your Oga should provide evidence that he installed a Tokunbo engine that is working as should. He made the first claim so he should back it up. Another customer tat came the same July just complained of exact same issue.

Shows your Oga has been installed crappy engines for his clients.

Olodo,dunce. So ya daddy fit install crappy engine still give 3 months warranty ontop grin
I know your daddy thought you well,but your stubbornness and stupidity no make you learn.
Our dullard of a president no go even reason like this.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

Exactly what I pointed out. It’s either he got it wrong back to back (incompetence) or he defrauded us.

Like I said, he’s a VAIN guy. Instead of you to proffer solution as a professional that you are (great sarcasm) you went around snooping on Facebook. Shame!

It's easy to support a thief because of hatred .

12 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

GAZZUZZ:

Thank you.

Gazzuzz.

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kodred(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

It's easy to support a thief because of hatred .

You are your only hater. What do you have to say about fixing defective engines for two customers (the ones we know) in the period of July 2020?

Coincidence? I think not. I’m of the opinion that this happens often. Even your boys sef don tire for you.

11 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by LadySarah: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
nothing concerns you with this sale and why expose someone's identity on this site?

you come off as a rude person. I don't care about your integrity.
Lalasticlala ,mynd44 pls close down this thread.it violates rule 10.

Anybody who supports this mechanic will receive the same measure soon.

Pal get away with so much evil in this country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2020
LeJeun3:

Baba40 raised an issue. I was expecting Op to create a thread (he did) to clarify issues. I ask series of questions for clarification purposes.

I'm waiting for Baba40. We need to question him also.

More importantly, I don't conclude based on a single hearing.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by iboboyswag(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2020
An all time low... Never thought you would descend this far.

Potential customers should see the mechanic they hope to patronize in the future. One that goes at length to castigate his client.

Very shallow business sense fuelled by unbridled pride. SMH.

14 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by iboboyswag(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:
nothing concerns you with this sale and why expose someone's identity on this site?

No... The thread should not be shutdown. Let people see him for who he is.

Many of the persons supporting him are mechanics themselves. No right thinking customer would see this attitude and say all is well, I am gonna patronize this guy.

The first customer might have goofed but with a reoccurrence and the same attitude? Nah!

He wasted someone's time, money and associated losses arising from his incompetence and feels refunding the sum paid should make it all right.

Well... They say he who the gods wants to kill, they first make mad!

Last word!

11 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

Shut down thread?

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by SBM10: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2020
iboboyswag:
An all time low... Never thought you would descend this far.

Potential customers should see the mechanic they hope to patronize in the future. One that goes at length to castigate his client.

Very shallow business sense fuelled by unbridled pride. SMH.

Meaning clients should be careful because if anything goes wrong in their transactions with him. He'll dig into their profiles to find out about them and paste online. Hmm

19 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2020
iboboyswag:

Many of the persons supporting him are mechanics themselves. No right thinking customer would see this attitude and say all is well, I am gonna patronize this guy.

The first customer might have goofed but with a reoccurrence and the same attitude? Nah!

He wasted someone's time, money and associated losses arising from his incompetence and feels refunding the sum paid should make it all right.

Last word!

Me nor be mechanic o,I be bus conductor grin
Bring car make dem remove engine e no show.
Come collect money,e no show.
Wetin you want make gazzuzz do? Go dobale beg am to come collect refund? Tah.
Abi Make gazzuzz kill himself.

Every human get limit,solution has been proffered,but angry customer no want.

If our danfo break down i go tell driver make we tow am go gazzuzz shop,we go patronize am grin

Hell yea,I support whomever I deem fit,I guess we are both seeing things from different angles,and I'm not forcing that down your throat.
If e vex you alaye,go eat shiiiiit.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Sankabson(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Exactly! bringing his full name and profile to a public forum is a No No!
Dantedasz:

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Dantedasz(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
iboboyswag:

Last word!

This is how Inspired started his fraudulent activity in the autos section and we had to fight him and his acolytes until Seun had to ban him from the forum and remove chelseabmw as the moderator.
It appears that this GAZZUZZ character has replaced Inspired on the auto section.
Expect more revelations of refurbished Nigeria used engines being surreptitiously passed off as tokunbo engines!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by kodred(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2020
iboboyswag:

Last word!

My debacle with him shows that he suffers from inferiority complex.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Donphilex(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Please let us all calm down some of you haven’t even met Gazzuzz or even had a business deal with him , I have personally met him and don series of transactions with him without stress, I was even at his workshop yesterday and we spoke at length , we’re all humans and no matter how calm you are you’ll definitely have a limit to what you can take , Baba40 actually pushed Gazzuzz to the wall, you don’t slap me on the face and expect me to keep quite , Baba40 shouldn’t have insulted Gazzuzz and his brand it was totally uncalled yes he’s angry but there are serval ways to go about it without insult , please let’s us all calm our nerves I haven’t seen Baba40 or know what his personality looks like but I have dealt and know Gazzuzz for a quite a long time and carried out stress free transactions , Baba40 you insulted Gazzuzz first in your thread kindly make a retract and apologize and I’m very sure Gazzuzz would do same and you both can come
To a conclusion, no one had the monopoly of madness , you can’t step on the tail of a tiger and expect it to smile and lick your face Gazzuzz is human also , but the most important thing is that Gazzuzz self is just catching cruise I know this cus I was with him yesterday and I am a happy customer we joked laughed about everything if only Baba40 approached Gazzuzz in a more calm way all this would have been over since , please let peace regin .

My two cents. Peace out and Back to observation mode

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
Donphilex:
Please let us all calm down some of you haven’t even met Gazzuzz or even had a business deal with him , I have personally met him and don series of transactions with him without stress, I was even at his workshop yesterday and we spoke at length , we’re all humans and no matter how calm you are you’ll definitely have a limit to what you can take , Baba40 actually pushed Gazzuzz to the wall, you don’t slap me on the face and expect me to keep quite , Baba40 shouldn’t have insulted Gazzuzz and his brand it was totally uncalled yes he’s angry but there are serval ways to go about it without insult , please let’s us all calm our nerves I haven’t seen Baba40 or know what his personality looks like but I have dealt and know Gazzuzz for a quite a long time and carried out stress free transactions , Baba40 you insulted Gazzuzz first in your thread kindly make a retract and apologize and I’m very sure Gazzuzz would do same and you both can come
To a conclusion, no one had the monopoly of madness , you can’t step on the tail of a tiger and expect it to smile and lick your face Gazzuzz is human also , but the most important thing is that Gazzuzz self is just catching cruise I know this cus I was with him yesterday and I am a happy customer we joked laughed about everything if only Baba40 approached Gazzuzz in a more calm way all this would have been over since , please let peace regin .

My two cents. Peace out and Back to observation mode
Finally,baba wey dey intelligent don talk,you go live long.

No be all this silent hate induced riff raffs,waiting on every chance to pounce on the mechanic.
Awon werey,e ni kure tongue

7 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by omobacyprus(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
I don’t understand how the amount he’s selling his faulty used engine is in sync with you also selling him a faulty engine. In my opinion you’re both dubious. But you digging out his personal information is uncalled for. You’re an adult na.

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by NobleEngineer(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2020
My friend at the office just sent a link to this thread.
He said look at what he did to a client because of disagreement BTW him & a customer angry
Gazzuzz what's happening? this news I'm hearing I'm not happy at all

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Donphilex(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2020
omobacyprus:
I don’t understand how the amount he’s selling his faulty used engine is in sync with you also selling him a faulty engine. In my opinion you’re both dubious. But you digging out his personal information is uncalled for. You’re an adult na.

I’m gonna reply you cus you sound matured
Bro no engine is perfect I can authoritatively say this it’s not a brand new engine it’s a tokumbo engine , meaning it’s used for some time and this engine should be arround 16 years old if I’m not mistaken, it’s normal for some oil seals to have worn out and need to be changed or even the rings self it’s something you wouldn’t know unless you install the engine and use it for a period of time . Now is this fixable yes it even takes less than an hour or so to fix broken seals or rings one the engine has been dropped . Does this mean the engine is bad or faulty- not at all it’s normal for an engine that long to have leaks or wear and tear. Even 2020 engines are being recalled for one issues or the other , one thing I have come to realize is the manner of approach matters a lot in life , A WORD SPOKEN AT THE RIGHT TIME EASES AWAY RANGE , Gazzuzz would never ever ever buy a faulty engine and still give you 3 months warranty no nahh after all he’s in the business to make money and fend for himself and family so why would he buy a faulty engine when go give am problem and make him
Loose customer , let’s us also reason from that angle .
Yes I understand Baba40 is angry which is quite understandable but he shouldn’t have resulted to insult for him
To even ask his wife to plead with Gazzuzz to work on his car shows a lot about his personality and it also shows that he knew Gazzuzz was professional and that’s why he wanted his touch on his car . Let’s desist from
Throwing tantrums and let peace regin cus tomorrow now Baba40 and Gazzuzz go settle we when carry matter for head dey create enemy for ourselves dey look like gala .
Have a nice day bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
looool

i dunno say this matter no go die down laida....

no be who first call police dey win case ooo

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Kingdemu: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40 is a cheap hurstler. I'm beginning to think the engine Gazzuzz sold him is even perfect and shorts no oil. May be has has sold it and swapped with a faulty engine then rushed to open that thread so that people will arm twist Gazzuzz to take back his swapped faulty engine and give him money thinking Gazzuzz will not bother to run a check but just instruct his boys to remove it. If not why didnt he returned it within the warranty period or even after he was given 24hrs grace period after warranty? Cheap scammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2020
legalo, you obviously won't win this argument... just shut up and take a seat while adults bash em selves..\

naijapips04:
Oga stop projecting rubbish to justify the fact that you scammed him.

How do you know it is the same engine he removed from his car? What does his personal life have to do with his transaction with you?

You sold him a faulty Engine that has been worked on and that you know will only last a few months. Now you want to project him as a scammer so you can deflect people's attention from your devious deed.

Go and settle with that man and either give him back a good engine or his money.

Spent 400k in this Buhari economy for an engine that barely lasted 3momths. Are you not more wicked than than the devil �?

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by BamBamK: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
lady, perhaps you should keep the emotions in check and ask what exactly Baba40 wants... i have read thru both threads and i'm yet to see where Baba40 expressly stated his desire or wish... also, he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands. you can't claim to be defrauded without proofs... also, i strongly believe his problem has to do with PCV but then, i no be mecho and i no fit chook mouth for their matter...

don't take sides... there is no achievement on that path... rather, let's look for resolutions.

LadySarah:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Engine Number Location Lexus RX330 / New Vehicle Registration Scheme Begins March 31 – Adeosun / Watch How 35 Firefighters Struggled To Tackle A Large Fire From A Burning Tesla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.