Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

One Of The Talents Women Have ( Photo ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Talents Women Have ( Photo ) (3496 Views)

Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: One Of The Talents Women Have ( Photo ) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Quiet grin grin grin

You men hearing the truth.

If you ain't cheating on your girlfriend, why do you need to keep your phone under lock and key? Why are you bothered she is reading your chats?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook / Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.