Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years (3485 Views)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by tabuko(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2006
I just had to do it.
Reasons? Hmmm because of religion.
Wel,its not my fault,cos she is aware that i cant marry her.
I sent her a txt askin for a break up.I stopped takin her calls,no more txt or calls,
then she became sick,cryd and begd.I picked her call cos,she sent a txt treatnin to "kill" her sef.Here i knew she was also crazy in love.She pleaded for more time.
But the point is that,i want to,or i, broke up because i love her so much and i wudnt want to break her heart at the end.
Wat do u guys tink?
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Fluffy(f): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
I think you are a jerk to have broken up with your girfriend in such a manner after spending 5 years with her.

The least you could have done is sit down and speak to her in a mature manner and explain the reason why
you can not marry her and why you wasted 5 years of her precious life giving her the hope of thinking there might be a wedding.

You seriously owe this girl an apology, she didn't deserve the way in which you broke up with her.  angry
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by casper(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2006
my opinion is that you ARE A MUTHAFUCKER
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by desiree(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
casper:

my opinion is that you ARE A MUTHAFUCKER

grin grin gringrin that is mightily harsh!!!
@tabuko

You said she was aware that you couldn't marry her and that you love her blah blah blah, you sure have a strange way of showing your love. So you chose your religion over love. It is sickening; i believe if it were not the religion issue, it would have been tribe/ethnicity or class/background. It is time you stopped living in the box and realize that life is not just white and black!!!!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by babymine(f): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2006
Not fair. Didn't you know this 5 years ago. Not fair! angry
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by brasco901(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
tabuko:

I just had to do it.
Wel,its not my fault,because she is aware that i can't marry her.
I sent her a txt askin for a break up.I stopped takin her calls,no more txt or calls,
then she became sick,cryd and begd.I picked her call because,she sent a txt treatnin to "kill" her sef.Here i knew she was also crazy in love.She pleaded for more time.
But the point is that,i want to,or i, broke up because i love her so much and i wudnt want to break her heart at the end.
What do u guys think?

I think that was very WEAK of you to break up in that manner because txt'ing someone to break up is not fair to that person.  You could have at least talked to her or visited her face to face and do it the right way. It just has a feeling of cowardice from you. just my opinion.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Hotstepper(f): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2006
5yrs, 5 wat? guy, u just used the gurl if u ask me to say, 2 months is okay for you to know who you are dealing esp. when it has to do with religion and u waited till 5 yrs b4 u decided, oh boy, abeg, tell me sumthing more convincing , if am da one, i would make ur life miserable kiss

Ladies beware, by da way, didn't u know her religion all diz while, fear diz guy ppl lipsrsealed
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by babymine(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2006
You've just broken a heart! angry
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by lilnaomi(f): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
if u really love her as u claim, religion won't be a barrier. mayb somthin happened and u r lookin for d easy way out, thereby breakin up wiv her. and u comin on here, saying u love her dts why u broke up wiv her, i think its juz 2 make u feel better bout what u've done.

plz correct me if am wrong!!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Seun(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2006
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. 99% of what you call "love" is just bulls**t.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by hotangel2(f): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2006
Nwoke:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. 99% of what you call "love" is just bulls**t.
i knew u'd say that when i saw ur name as the last person with a reply to this topic.

Anyways, tabuko, u know there's a difference between five years and five months right?

Like wtf? U broke up with her and u are here opening ur mouth saying u had to do it, and u sent a text message. U dont break up with ur gf of five years with text message. Like wtf are you? This is insane man!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by 4real(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2006
omo the guy is not even around to hear what you are saying grin cheesy
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by babymine(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2006
But he'll be back and he'll see all the posts waiting for him! grin
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by 02(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2006
I just had to do it.
Wel,its not my fault,because she is aware that i can't marry her.
then she became sick,cryd and begd.I picked her call because,she sent a txt treatnin to "kill" her sef.Here i knew she was also crazy in love.She pleaded for more time.
What do u guys think?

CONGRATULATIONS PLAY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2006
Obuko Tabuko
You are one of those that gave guys the bad reputations concerning issue of the heart. I'm grossly disappointed in you. sad
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by 2cantango(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2006
Nwoke:

True words
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by babymine(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2006
Not true! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2006
Why isn't it true? angry that's the gospel truth.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by babymine(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2006
True love still exists. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2006
Nwoke:

word!

i thk da guy is a selfish mean, hard-hearted lipsrsealed
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by candyA(f): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2006
dojo lo wa ibi joko si o.ki o to ma rin ka kiri
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
U're such a heartless guy!!!!!!!! n oh!! spare Us da sh*t bout breakin up wit her cuz U love her soo much!! we've heard it wayyy tooo many times!!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by candyA(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2006
rhodalyn

ure bck, culdnt get d ass tin though .will try l8r, was 1ndarin though if i culd get ur no.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2006
dojo lo wa ibi joko si o.ki o to ma rin ka kiri

Ta lo n rin kiri? Ai tete mole, ole n m'oloko tongue
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by candyA(f): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
love's 4 doz dat want to love, those who hv nuting 2 do, lets say doz who r bored
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
alright den,would U lk me to create da account n stuff for ya? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

U mean ma phone no? smiley@ Candy smiley
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by candyA(f): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2006
oui votre numero madmoiselle,sil te plait.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by candyA(f): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2006
wuld lov dat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2006
Don't start the French stuff again. I don't know French. Or maybe you and little miss Rhoda naugthy want to sell me. cheesy
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2006
candy A:

oui votre numero madmoiselle,sil te plait.
mon nombre est * smiley smiley

whts Urs?? kiss  im callin loadza Nairaland users today shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy hey!! Dojo, im callin ya tonight cool
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2006
Will be eagerly xpecting your call. Called Snazzy yesternight. She sends her greetings.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2006
ope she's feelin beta now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! Is He A Cultist? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend / I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.