Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' (70986 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Naijboy: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Annie001:

It won't be well with you in this life
Amen
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by jacoik(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta
you are a fool!
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by blacknp(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah... My point is valid!!!

You are truly daft!!!... Go and sleep! You are unworthy of my time.
So why are you attracted to my post like a bee to honey, if I may ask angelfrost?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by TianaG(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove you are not and can never be God, he will bless her womb at the appionted time
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Pappyjulie196(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
She is acting under the influence of Ogogoro...If not, she must feel for these children to even thought of using their pictures..Its a shame.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by jacoik(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
iamadonis2:

Ehya .... so you finally got to 35 years old, single, lonely and very stupid
I swear guy, she is very stupid and useless!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Fahdiga(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta
This is uncalled for. not everything should be used for banter. you went over the line

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by badman007(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is the reality of Nigerian children...

No dey disguise am.

Almajiri Republic of Nigeria, poverty capital of the world for real
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by springtech(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
They should just export this woman to Congo if they will even accept her, the is not just useless but stupid.

On bahalf of all of us here in Congo, we wholeheartedly reject her, we wish to donate her to our brothers in Zimbabwe.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by steveyoungwealth: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lolzzzz.. What did you expect from an olosho that was appointed by dullard!?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
blacknp:
So why are you attracted to my post like a bee to honey, if I may ask angelfrost?

Not attracted sir... I read avidly!!!... I always look for teachable opportunities in every piece! Opinions are meant to be understood and respected, while being argued!!! That's the whole essence of education, isn't it??!

What do people even gain by constantly supporting and/or antagonizing one another at the behest of political elites who couldn't be fazed either way??!
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Desdola(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Try to have a little sense please
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by NobleAngell(f): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
engrchykae:
anyone who wishes to impress buhari must prove beyond reasonable doubt that he or she is irredeemably insensitive.
That's what qualified adeshina,Lai,onochie to be by the side of the president.
If you want to be on the cabinet, better start practising how to be insensitive.
No thanks. I'll pass.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by NobleAngell(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
olaeffect:

When i was reading the post i was wondering why/how in hell did Adesua become this rude, but when i saw the picture i felt like going to Abuja to give that presidential aid a good beating.
Why is this government so totally insensitive for God's sake?
That's the shiiiiiiiiit hole we've found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by manunitedbabes: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
chai hahahahah
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Laureta, Igbokwe and Garba are very very stupid
And Femi Adesina too.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Moneywirer: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

You're the worst of them all!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
This woman never fails to amaze me. Sometimes i wonder, how did she end up in the presidency of all places

She is an asshole
Probably got there with her ass
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
lauretta Kestolove
You need to examine your conscience and brain. All is not well with you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Merimental(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Imagine the fool they appointed as INEC national commissioner.

appointed ?? she was rejected totally
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by PAWG(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
toffyz:
Wetin con dey pain Adesuwa now

He past face mask made with cardbord ni

Na her face the children wear ham ni.

This is kind of a child play to me, the children are obviously putting it on for fun

Nigerians are super touchy over anything related to Buhari and his appointees. If ‘anyone else’ had posted that picture with same comments I’m sure it’d have been likes and ‘awwwwnnnns’ all through.

I’m out of this thread please, I hate all this negativity

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Katier00(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
you are a woman and it is irritating. What is your business with her personal life

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by jrusky(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pls who nominated this Onochie to be among presidential staff? The person has no joy at all because as Onochie is ugly so her mouth and heart so ugly.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Emmerlee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Laureta, Igbokwe and Garba are very very stupid

Plus Femi.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Chummynoni(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Yoruba proverb goes thus "he who has not died should not mock the dead because you dont know the type of death that will take you.. Have you given birth bfore? If yes, make i sha dey look, make i no complete am. But think well next time bfore saying shiiittt

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by lereinter(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
How do you expect someone who licks the ass of buhari think

What do you expect madam Wellington

buhari is cursed, Lauretta is also cursed

That's just it
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by DroolingOnU(f): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Continue showcasing your ignorance .
Is she per chance God, how do you open your gullets and shame a fellow woman for not having a child... you are less than an animal
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by humilitypays(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liar Mohammed
Lauretta Onochie
Gabar Shehu
Femi Adesina

These people are the true replica of who Buhari is - a multiple faced man who cares for nobody but himself, his cow and family alone!

It's so sad that Buhari and these charlatans are the people representing Nigerians as their leaders. God have mercy cry
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by kolmart: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
She is a fool and opportune bloody idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.