Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' (70620 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by adajoe555: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

You are very stupid, I can see that your brain is filled with pap.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by dederocs(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
This woman should stop getting high off some cheap ish, she is a real disgrace.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by chocolatelady(f): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
R
PataAlhaja:
Overreaction by Adesuwa.

The picture only amplified the efforts the little kids put to protect themselves despite their poor backgrounds in contrast to the indifference by relatively richer folks towards the pandemic.

Adesuwa should be calming down.
God bless u so much for this. Adesuwa outburst is unnecessary. Lauretta just use the picture to illustrate that upon the children poor background, they are aware of protecting themselves from Convid. Nigerians are too aggressive, always eager to attack and condemn without proffering solution. Besides, this picture was taken by an educated adult just to illustrate on d need to wear mask and protect oneself from Convid. The initiator of d photo I am sure did it for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by chocolatelady(f): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
W
DWJOBScom:
I see nothing wrong with caption displayed by Lauretta
Too many emotional beings on earth.
She simply wants everyone to wear the face mask regardless of your class , status or place.
People should learn how to be calming down abeg
Nigerians are too aggressive. Nothing unusual with d picture. Just to inform us to wear our mask regardless of our status or class as u rightly said.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by vankaid: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta
Will you shut your trap?!!!

You are probably aiming to be funny but that is coming deep from whatever made you what you are -- a demon!
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by chocolatelady(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
sweetrace:
I have always loved Adesua Etomi. Always saw her as classy and intelligent. But if these words ascribed to her are true, hmmmmm! She should not play to the gallery o! Since when did we give birth for the government to take care of them? Don’t the children have parents? Mrs. Onochie’s point might simply be that if kids from an obviously poor background are making an effort, no one has an excuse not to wear a mask. They and the elderly are most at risk. And she is right. All those including Adesua spewing righteous anger can buy masks and share to the less privileged.
U deserved a cold bottle of Origin for this. God bless u real good.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
pretydiva:

Shut that thing you call mouth. You are a disgrace to humanity, IDIOTS

FIXED

The idiot you quoted isn't a human being but the lowest of idiots.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by ransomed: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ologogoro and alasete
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Any society with creatures like you and Lauretta is already a doomed society.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by FloxySmart(f): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Fvck you
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Danzakidakura(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
God gives children not man.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by midehi2(f): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
So shameful this is coming from a woman, are you her God, i thought you have sense, never knew you are very empty, thank God you are a woman, life may be cruel on you that you will seek a child and you shall not get
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Edoziesmart(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Mother of all nation I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Tokkson: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

Feminism doesn't factor women bashing each other that's why it's a failed political movement

Can you try and explain the correlation between Feminism and women bashing each other or even supporting each other? Cos I actually don't understand.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by sweetrace(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
U deserved a cold bottle of Origin for this. God bless u real good.

Thanks and God bless you. Let’s change the origin to a tall glass of chocolate milk though.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
She is worse than a human being.

she is a zombie.

THE PERSON BEHIND THAT MONIKER IS NOT A FEMALE. A STUPID RUBBISH HAIRY BALLS MALE IS BEHIND THAT USELESS MONIKER!!!

CC: Kestolove
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

HAIRY BALLS MALE!
YOU CAN DECEIVE ONLY THE FOOLISH ONES
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by mavisbeacon: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Your level of foolishness needs to be studied.
Kestolove:
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by cletz991(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
ME TOO THE URGE IS SO STRONG

WAHALA FOR WHO NOR JAKPA COMOT NIGERIA
DaddyRochie1642:
Am only here for the Violence gringrin
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by chozzy: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lauretta is a useless woman
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
The Woman has dust covering her brain. Therefore, she is brainless to use those innocent children
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by bunnae(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
R God bless u so much for this. Adesuwa outburst is unnecessary. Lauretta just use the picture to illustrate that upon the children poor background, they are aware of protecting themselves from Convid. Nigerians are too aggressive, always eager to attack and condemn without proffering solution. Besides, this picture was taken by an educated adult just to illustrate on d need to wear mask and protect oneself from Convid. The initiator of d photo I am sure did it for fun.
Her anger is simple and justifiable. Our society shouldn't be with people that cannot afford simple things in life like clothes. Whatever message it is that she was trying to send across is useless if naked kids are her medium.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Reglad2020: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Corruption has widen the gap such that these politicians has lost touch with reality .
NobleAngell:
She's indeed a disgrace. This photo just made me feel somehow. Very insensitive and inconsiderate of her.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Chimeluv(f): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Madame Lauretta is always working for her money undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by BobbyGenius(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

� Funny enough that my also expectation
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Bukden16(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
This woman never fails to amaze me. Sometimes i wonder, how did she end up in the presidency of all places

Piggery rather NOT Presidency.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by penplus: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Do you have the power to give children? create life?

If yes please share...

Your time dey come, GOD go answer you
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by ThatFairGuy1: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
That picture is not social media proper especially for someone of her caliber. She should take it down immediately
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Sit down, cross your leg, sip small pami
now ask yourself ARE YOU NORMAL?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Tribalism123(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just exposed the young boy's penis. Stupid woman
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by sulaak(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babtunz:
How this woman managed to get a political appointment still baffles me!

Have you seen the man(Buhari) that appointed her
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Facidio: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

You should be more concern that u are turning into an over read evening news paper. Ateast she's in her husband house but you.....no need, men Dont even want people like you not even as whores

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.