Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' (70645 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by demmymoney(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

Ahbi

But omo una ladies get wahala sha ��������
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Seniorwriter(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hahahaha @ketolove you don buy better dragging market...Wahala be like bicycle enjoy am....

Anyways Lauretta is a known sadist so I'm not surprised of her folly!

#EndBadGovernment
#EndPoverty

We Moooooove!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

Not let life twist on you ooh. Mind words

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Tedpgrass: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tis the season of blasts, and more blasting

True talk tho

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Goddamn mehn!

Even you that has given birth, what have you achieved?

Idiot!

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by WHITELIGHTER: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

You are even a bigger foool.... Very insensitive comment from you, no wonder that drunkard of a woman is ur mentor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by SimpKING: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
This woman never fails to amaze me. Sometimes i wonder, how did she end up in the presidency
Nor be her kind full Presidency?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by blowjohn(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Overreaction by Adesuwa.

The picture only amplified the efforts the little kids put to protect themselves despite their poor backgrounds in contrast to the indifference by relatively richer folks towards the pandemic.

Adesuwa should be calming down.

U bro have sense.
Many Nigerians cannot comprehend simple English.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by greatreality: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
You're too senseless. You're a woman indeed.
Spitttssssssssssssss sad angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by eddynaira125: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Laureta, Igbokwe and Garba are very very stupid

Don't forget to add Femi Adesiena

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by guiddoti: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
DWJOBScom:
I see nothing wrong with the caption displayed by Lauretta
If it were you posting it wouldn't have bothered me but the same people who are to provide food and protection for the vulnerable are the people using the vulnerable to deceive people.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mad pesin no know say e dey mad na.
Na pipu know say e dey mad.
Lauretta Onochie,the rabies infested dog mouth of no nation.
I always tell pipu,it is better to keep shut when u don't really have anything to say.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Overreaction by Adesuwa.

The picture only amplified the efforts the little kids put to protect themselves despite their poor backgrounds in contrast to the indifference by relatively richer folks towards the pandemic.

Adesuwa should be calming down.

Go back and read with understanding...

A top government official should never use such a picture as an example... It is unsightly, unbecoming, and unacceptable!!!

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
this photo is too sad.

thank you, Adesua.
you have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Goddamn mehn!

Even you that has kids, what have you achieved in life?
Idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by One4me: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
This woman never fails to amaze me. Sometimes i wonder, how did she end up in the presidency of all places

The same way her 'employer' ended in the Presidency. undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by bendike: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Femi addesinaa too.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by DennisEche(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
OGUN GO KILL YOU,

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Tundex911: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Social media

grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Oju4190: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
0KNM:
This Lauretta has completely lost him mind

Her children must really be ashamed of her
lauretta na woman, nor b man. Change that him to her. Anyway, lauretta was taken out of context,she nor mei na d way u people dey take am.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by olisefom: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:

What of Lai Muhammed? He should come first.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
blowjohn:

U bro have sense.
Many Nigerians cannot comprehend simple English.

Many Nigerians cannot comprehend decency and appropriate... This is beyond simple English!!!

P.S : There is absolutely nothing protective about what those poor kids are wearing, which further rubbishes it as an instance.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by DWJOBScom(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
guiddoti:
If it were you posting it wouldn't have bothered me but the same people who are to provide food and protection for the vulnerable are the people using the vulnerable to deceive people.

Oh I get your line of thought BUT remember the virus doesn't respect class or status
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by freemi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
u that have given birth goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Goodman247: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
That is why l say with the kind of visionless leaders we have Nigeria is not going anywhere, foolish ldiots
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by JastSiryin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
This woman never fails to amaze me. Sometimes i wonder, how did she end up in the presidency of all places
She sucked massive dick to get there. Make no mistake grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Burgerlomo: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Very stupid and shameless woman
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by sweetrace(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
I have always loved Adesua Etomi. Always saw her as classy and intelligent. But if these words ascribed to her are true, hmmmmm! She should not play to the gallery o! Since when did we give birth for the government to take care of them? Don’t the children have parents? Mrs. Onochie’s point might simply be that if kids from an obviously poor background are making an effort, no one has an excuse not to wear a mask. They and the elderly are most at risk. And she is right. All those including Adesua spewing righteous anger can buy masks and share to the less privileged.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Fighter001(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

How can you say this? Are you God that gives children? How are sure if it's her and her husband idea to wait few years, get matured and bring responsible kids to this world. You're mocking someone because she doesn't have children. Don't be surprised if u get mocked all the rest of your life. Better ask for forgiveness

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by privaldo: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am only here for the Violence gringrin

grin violence no dey Nairaland like Twitter
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Inception(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Kestolove:
How do I go about having Tripplet? Cos i need it in my first pregnancy

And here you are...

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Twelfthman: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Does that make her less human?
You should be ashame of yourself.
Kestolove:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.