Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' (70623 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by EndRape2(f): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
U are stup****d, what is your business if she gives birth or not.

uote author=Kestolove post=96391485]Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta[/quote]
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by sassiemyk: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Laureta, Igbokwe and Garba are very very stupid
You mean naturally stupid?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by demmymoney(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tokkson:

Can you try and explain the correlation between Feminism and women bashing each other or even supporting each other? Cos I actually don't understand.

Feminism gives that illusion that it's fighting for women's rights,that all women are equal and they won't have any issues watsover as long as they are together

Hope u grab nah
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by olujosh301(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta

Aunty I hope you're married and have kids and also a stable home
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mrs W stop pouring us spit

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by tammie24: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Morningstarrr:
Ogogoro and palm wine don format Onochie’s brain
was her brain ok before?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by tammie24: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babtunz:
How this woman managed to get a political appointment still baffles me!

shouldn't be too surprising going by the fact that she and the people she works with are alike in so many ways
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by ekerintee: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
PAWG:

What i think is that generally people are not polite when they are online .if my mum was wrong ,i won't talk to her that way ,there is a way to correct elders ,i have come to understand that people think differently,onochie may be trying to pass another message but her message may be misinterpreted,i think what adesuwa shud have asked her if she donated mask to the children instead of posting their pictures.can she tell her that she is a disgrace when she comes in contact with her physically.onochie may be wrong but there is a better way to correct elders .i don't support being rude.people shud have Etikette when online

Nigerians are super touchy over anything related to Buhari and his appointees. If ‘anyone else’ had posted that picture with same comments I’m sure it’d have been likes and ‘awwwwnnnns’ all through.

I’m out of this thread please, I hate all this negativity

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by ekerintee: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
When you post picture online ,if 100 people view it, each one may interpret it differently.just post a pic of you in office ,some will say you are proud ,different people with different interpretation.only the person who posted the picture knows the message she is trying to pass .so I don't think anybody has a right to judge others ,it's bw God and them and their heart .so madam cud be right lol

juman:
Madam is right.

''WEARING A MASK IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT. ITS NOT PUNISHMENT BY GOVERNMENT PROTECT YOURSELF.
Wear one.
These have made efforts with masking where those of us who are more vulnerable & susceptible to COVID-19 are still swearing that it's a scam. God bless their efforts".
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Osashalom: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
NobleAngell:
She's indeed a disgrace. This photo just made me feel somehow. Very insensitive and inconsiderate of her.
Who doesn't know before?

For your business registration,
For church registration,
For NGO registration etc with corporate affairs commission pls contact me. Our price is very affordable.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by NobleAngell(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Osashalom:

Who doesn't know before?

For your business registration,
For church registration,
For NGO registration etc with corporate affairs commission pls contact me. Our price is very affordable.
Excuse me pls, why did you quote me?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by iyeade123: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zero sense spotted here
Kestolove:
Has adesuwa given birth? She should be more concern about giving birth not lauretta
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by FILEBE(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Stfu! Just quietly shut the f up girl. You want to be trending here on NL for rubbish comments. Don't be unfortunate, be having sense once in a while. Come to think of it, ladies dey always get sense... your own, u don trade for Dates and Watermelon
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Gandollaar(f): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
toffyz:
Wetin con dey pain Adesuwa now

He past face mask made with cardbord ni

Na her face the children wear ham ni.

This is kind of a child play to me, the children are obviously putting it on for fun
If you didn't cringe when you saw that picture, then you are the devil!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Modan: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Laureta, Igbokwe and Garba are very very stupid
it really pains me that u dint mention Femi adeshina..why are u this cruel?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
I totally concur, cos Laurettas braincells are dead
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Sixfeetbelle: 1:59am On Nov 25, 2020
FILEBE:

Stfu! Just quietly shut the f up girl. You want to be trending here on NL for rubbish comments. Don't be unfortunate, be having sense once in a while. Come to think of it, ladies dey always get sense... your own, u don trade for Dates and Watermelon

Na guy im be oh. Check am well.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Sixfeetbelle: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2020
olujosh301:

Aunty I hope you're married and have kids and also a stable home

He's a guy dammit. That's a male behind that moniker. I wish more people knew this.

Seriously I wish these pvssy ass niggas can be bold enough to declare and accept their gender instead of hiding behind pink f and giving the female folk bad reputation.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Map1(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
she doesn't need to be concerned,she is not a maker her time will surely come and for you to bring this out from your mouth then it shows how typically a Nigerian women think and don't forget to have kids are choice
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by ddeola: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Gbam !
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by GreatrAnalyst: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2020
blacknp:
Whilst you stew in your poverty? I’d always choose to be at the summit with them, rather than in the pit with your lonesome, go & get a life.

If you desire to belong to their class, it shows you are presently in an abysmally hopeless pit and suffering from extreme deprivations. You don't need to drop that low if you get enough skills and know sound principles.

No normal thinking human will want to belong to a class that dissociates itself from excellence, which uses every available opportunity to use lies to cover lies and frowns at anything decency, but just because you are hanging to life with a tired thread. That's what hunger has done to you. That's how lack has rewired your sick mental health.
You have my worthy wishes, you can actually live if you so wish.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Tokkson: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:

Feminism gives that illusion that it's fighting for women's rights,that all women are equal and they won't have any issues watsover as long as they are together

Hope u grab nah

Feminism has no correlation with togetherness of women or women not having any issues with themselves. You're the one linking two different ideologies together.

Feminism is just simply an advocacy for equal opportunities for women like their male counterpart..

Anything else you're adding is your own ideology.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Stop sounding like a fool. Are you God that giveth Children ?
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by HRMK: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
i dont know which part of the country this so called adesua comes from!in yorubaland no youth abuses an elder!not even when ur a celebrity which this adesua claims to be!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by dunpredictable: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:

Olodo how is your own life? Spewing trash like this as a female is baffling. SMH
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2020
HRMK:
i dont know which part of the country this so called adesua comes from!in yorubaland no youth abuses an elder!not even when ur a celebrity which this adesua claims to be!!

I think she's probably blinded by the little fame she has undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by kiyoxtd(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2020
New Zealand Rugby Board Chair Dr Farah Palmer NZ Rugby Maori vs Pasifika said the match was a chance for communities to come together and connect at the end of a year that had disrupted the lives of all New Zealanders.
Re: Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' by demmymoney(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Tokkson:

Feminism has no correlation with togetherness of women or women not having any issues with themselves. You're the one linking two different ideologies together.

Feminism is just simply an advocacy for equal opportunities for women like their male counterpart..

Anything else you're adding is your own ideology.

U are a joker
Feminism is about making women greater than men and wit the illusion of equality they are making women feel like they are together and have been oppressed for centuries

But women just like men have issues and I'm always happen seeing two women bash each other than seeing two men bash each other

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.