Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41461 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Organizer111222(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Between 400k and 700k monthly

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by highness25(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

To be honest, I don't have a girlfriend so I don't spend money on any girl. Is it not someone who have made money that can spend on a girl? Please I haven't made money maybe the guy below me have made money so let's hear from him. I'm still work in progress.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by clockwisereport: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ihe ime na-amu n'uwa taa gwuru ike.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by iammolise(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
I've always told guys, spending more than necessary on ur girlfriend doesn't guarantee her staying with u, the moment there's any hiccup and u become financially unbalanced she'll dump u for another nigga... It's better to have her accept u for being broke, call u "poor man that I love" every day than to be fooling around thinking u are keeping her with ur money.

I would want to blame it on yahoo, this "yahoo era" has really messed up the minds of girls, have u Seen the way these guys lavish money on girls is enough to transform their orientation about relationships... So finally, if ur gf has dated a Yahoo boy b4 or she has a friend that has a Yahoo boyfriend, give that girl fine space, it's all going to be "money thug of war"

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Ashirioluwa: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Either spending money or not a cheater will remain a cheater. Are you giving the money to buy her love or what? I guess you are paying for her sex services. 30k is minimum wage in Nigeria

Please how much are you giving your mom monthly to support her financially?

My brother get sense before sense get you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by apollo13(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you can't control her demanding nature while she's still single, what will happen when you eventually marry her? Wake up bro!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by stubbornman(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
osazsky:
it tells much abt his standard..at this age and time someone will still be dating a local girl without carrer focus vision...
Zero idea..this guy if he marry her he will die of BP cuz the girl mama father siblings will now he his responsibility while ignoring his own family...pls run away from such low standard girls with low self esteem na so my guy go love mumu love..one year after marraige my guy done close him cat fish biz with over 7000 fishes..now na we they tip am small thing make him for they meet up and the funny thing is that d guy will nerver admit he messed up
.he still they run follow him wife once she press the mumu button..guys will nerver learn...that 30k u are spending on dstv and air time everymonth take her to a store write an agreement to learn a trade...even if its tailoring she will be so occupied and forget to watch dstv when she gets home
.that's how real niggas roll

You couldn't have said it better... When him eye clear , we go see another thread grin grin ....make we dey wait.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by imninja: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

Dude you are paying someone salary for nothing actually and they are tripping? That's really bad man. Show her the door

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Tonyspecial(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

the best investment is on yourself

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mouth Gig:
NA NEPA BILL angry

NONSENSE
no mind that baby op

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Rajosh(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
is she an orphan? Even if she were, is she handicapped? how will an able bodied adult depend on someone for basic things?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by bummyla(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Uncle Well Done! You never marry am, you don dey incur N30K bill on top her matter! Well Done! Dont start what you can not finish Ooooo! Abeg how much is your parents monthly allowance from you their son?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
None.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by lecturer50(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Monkey is working and baboon is chopping.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Dankey(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
The main question here is ...

.How much is your salary ?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by sharone21(f): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
AdeQuate18:
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.

But hope you don't feel entitled to sleep with her?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NOwazobia: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Run away from any lady who follows trend, whose lifestyle is according to the dictate of peers, who is not content, whose nature is frivolities and wastage and whose basic needs and desire must be footed by her man.
relationship should be mutual support, love and sweetness, not CHAINS.
it's all shades of wrong putting your lady on monthly salary or something that looks like that when She is not your employee, GOD will even bless and enlarge your coast if you donate that money to the orphanage home and homeless.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by toye440: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

30K!!! I bet u shes a liability, u cant own or grow with such a lady.
My little advice, RUN!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by CelestineNelson: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

You have a long way to go...you will soon regret your marriage with her learn not to build your relationship with people on money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by iammolise(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.
So a guy that earns 30k in a month will cough out 9k to his girlfriend every month... How will he progress in that predicament of a relationship... That's not love, that's witchery, u are bewitching him angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by SOTechAfrica: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
MEN AND SEX.

Medically, men lose 12% of their blood sugar during every round of sex, they also lose 10% of their protein level and also lose 10% of their calorie level. Worse still is, you also lose 15% of your natural energy.

What do ladies lose?
Only 5% of their water level.......

So If you hear FASTER or HARDER or GIVE IT TO ME, my brother just runaway.

However, for every round of sex you also loose MONEY, either through POSTPAID or PREPAID.

I also recall that a Pharmacist friend of mine who told me some years ago that with every round of good sex A man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up from daily balanced diet of 30 days.

WHAT A SACRIFICE?
And yet they act like they are doing you a favour... It is time we start demanding for maintenance fees from ladies, please

MEN LIFE MATTERS

...copied

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
My man you deh f**k up big time.why can't you channel that cash to something worthwhile?and she ain't even grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
sharone21:

But hope you don't feel entitled to sleep with her?
what is so special in sleeping with a girl..these days girls have more than 5 boy friends...she is the one sharing it now..in the whole of Africa I have nerver met a virgin..there are no virgins in Nigeria.infact we have only 3 in Africa.. one in Botswana...one in Zimbabwe and d last in Algeria..spits

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by SavageResponse(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

She don open office for ya head cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
i just hope you placed your siblings and mum on salaries too.

If not, i sorry for you
angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

What's tithe percentage ?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by beauty7: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
What about males that are depending on the money that their girlfriends are giving them?

If you see the way Nigerian men are rushing to date rich Nigerian girls.

It is those girls that buy them phones,cars and give them money.

It applies to both gender.

Every girl that has money and is rich always wish that a male will ask her for money.

But because some men feel it is an insult to collect money from a lady.

But more men are beginning to seek for rich girls and those girls based abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NOwazobia: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
OP is even putting the girl on minimum wage when some states are still yet to implement it.
OP is the type who spoils the institution of marraige. Girl friend? how much will you be paying her if you finally marry her. You will now come online and be crying that marraige is scam, when you were the one that first scam marriage.
When you marry the street be prepared to always dance on the street. Nonesense!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
I WILL NEVER SPEND A KOBO ON ANY IDIOT

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Happy2020: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Obviously Nigerian men are stupid as hell and think they need to pay to have a girl and pay for pussy. It’s unfortunately become the norm because Nigerian women are lazy AF and selfish and always take take take from whoever will give. If you have an iPhone, a car, their legs fly wide open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
How many percentage do u give your mother monthly?
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by waleadeagb(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
That's ridiculous, not the amount but the list of what you pay her for.....of I may ask you, Is she handicapped or what? We guys generally spend on our girls especially if we really like her very much but shouldn't be to the extent of pegging a rate on me.....to answer your question, I don't do that......though once in a while you can just throw a surprise package like taking her for shopping unexpectedly which definitely cost more than that.....but ain't always.....treat your girlfriend like your girlfriend and not like a married man would treat his wife....you can peg your wife to a good salary monthly but if you aren't married and already playing marrypeg with a girl.....abeg.....you need to sit her down and have a good discussion on the way forward.....she can never be satisfied and expectations will increase every month and guy am afraid....You wouldn't do anything tangible in life and sadly she would still jump your boat to another willing and ready made boat......be careful ....very very careful.....ain't worth it a bit....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.