Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41619 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by UwaMmebii(m): 2:30am On Nov 25, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Anyways, check my profile for business deals.

Haba you mean I should be giving my babe 600k monthly since I am earning 2m? Fear God!
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Freelane33(m): 2:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Why can’t it be the other ways round cool? How much does she spend on you monthly ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Pharaohny: 3:04am On Nov 25, 2020
They need to slap sense into you
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by vickydevoka(m): 3:21am On Nov 25, 2020
AdeQuate18:
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.
My oga uve spoken de truth. Buh TBH if u following a fine gal u must pay de price. E no easy, if not u will loose her, alot of guys are on her neck
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Evii: 3:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Most Nigerian girls see relationship as a business platform to make money...some even put their parents financial need of the guy. Madam, it's a relationship were you both have to bring your ideal to the table to plan for your life and not MMM.

D day you ask naija babe out na that day their mother go fall sick, wan make hair etc, very dirty set of bitches

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by vickydevoka(m): 3:27am On Nov 25, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Guys living such life end up single in life especially de igbo ones, bcuz de end up being unable to pay bride price
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by vickydevoka(m): 3:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Freelane33:
Why can’t it be the other ways round cool? How much does she spend on you monthly ?
It can't because u are in Africa. Except u be fyn boy de follow ugly rich gal or sugar mumy

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by averatravels: 3:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Are you ready to come hustle in the UAE? Contact us today and we are available to get you there!!!

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by binary01: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2020
when did it become a duty to spend on a girlfriend ? sounds more like you giving her salary to be in the relationship.. when would she start paying you monthly aswell...??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by larryking540: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Oh really? shocked You placed your girlfriend on salary, isn't that too much? Is your girlfriend an employee in your office?

Relationship should be about getting to know each other and bonding together, isn't it? Why is your own different? undecided I am suspecting you grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

many girls prefer to stay jobless that's the truth,if a lady is working is see no reason why she should still ask for funds from the husband or boyfriend ,
my guy date a girl working that's doesn't depends on your funds you go kw say relationship day sweet

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by ceaser: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2020
There. You have it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by chozzy: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Pierocash:
There were years I didn't spend 30k for her for a whole year. You better dump that gold digger before she sends you back to your village.

How much do you spend for your parents monthly, hunm,Owolabi?

It depends on your level of income.
What is IPhone for a girl that knows your worth - where you work, cars you drive, house you live.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by kabillionaire(m): 4:09am On Nov 25, 2020
my babes are still collecting 50k each.
just joking..dey no born that kind chic well

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by wirinet(m): 4:33am On Nov 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

My oga uve spoken de truth. Buh TBH if u following a fine gal u must pay de price. E no easy, if not u will loose her, alot of guys are on her neck
False premise.

Fine responsible or rich guys are in short supply. Their demand far outstrip demand.

Most Girls are only gorgeously attractive in their bloom years - between 16 and late 20s. After 30 they require lots of make up and body enhancements to look attractive. Men on the other hand matures with age. Guys are still attractive well into their 40s, some into their 50s.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by wirinet(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2020
chozzy:

It depends on your level of income.
What is IPhone for a girl that knows your worth - where you work, cars you drive, house you live.

If a girl knows my worth, what about the girl, what's her worth? What her worth before she met me? What phone was she using before she met me?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by wirinet(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2020
larryking540:

many girls prefer to stay jobless that's the truth,if a lady is working is see no reason why she should still ask for funds from the husband or boyfriend ,
my guy date a girl working that's doesn't depends on your funds you go kw say relationship day sweet
No mind this new generation of Nigerian babes, Dem no wan work again, na to turn their toto to ATM dispenser dem sabi. And na this mindset the youth (especially ladies) wan take take over from the old generation.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Girlfriend?

How is it my way responsibility to cater for who's not wife?

Nonsense
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Caseywilliams(m): 5:02am On Nov 25, 2020
nah Reno omokiri has been doing a good job of recent
we ain't spend shit this days....yhu trans ursef to my place while coming over stil trans ursef while going back

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:05am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

From all indications, you're and OLODO

After spending your miserly 30k someone that's spends more will still be fucking the hell outta that pussy

When will you guys know that until a woman is officially your wife, it's never your responsibility to take care of her.

Imagine who is not satisfied with 30k monthly, 300k will not be enough when she eventually becomes your wife

And the bitter truth is someone somewhere might be fucking her upandan without even giving her a dime

Wake up, OFFICE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by tollyboy5(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.
Bros na only you dey all these things o!
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by LordVaiki: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.
I spend nothing!! Stop dating hungry women.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Moikiitos: 5:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Is she working for you? I don get it :/

jaelz:

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by McBaron2(m): 5:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.

Bros, well Said

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by InvertedHammer: 5:22am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

/
Between the two of you, who is the idiot?

You are only one of her paying customers.

/

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by candygist: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

Op, did you sign a contract or is it just a relationship? Ask that babe to assists you with 5K and see how she reacts to it. I believe una get money for family that's why you spend this much on your babe every month.
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by successtutor(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Pierocash:
There were years I didn't spend 30k for her for a whole year. You better dump that gold digger before she sends you back to your village.

How much do you spend for your parents monthly, hunm,Owolabi?
Best question of the year. How much spent on parent . Deep.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by danvault: 5:43am On Nov 25, 2020
LightAunt:

Can you give your unemployed boyfriend 30 per cent of your income every month? It's reasonable to receive because you are a woman right??

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

you pay for her hair? data? why did you choose to date a broke ass orphan bro. you're too young for that....dump that liability fast and grow your personal life

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Softenergy(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

If your mother is alive, i definitely agree she goes around wearing her 1980 skirt and wrap around { so called wrapper} and your Dad still takes 30 naira Alamo bitters sachet on credit. You are an Oshodi wrangler, a goon, probably you are a son conceived by 7 fathers, no wonder you own rents and all those who like your childish comment are dumbass, could you imagine spending #300000 per year for a lady? What of your sisters?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by juniorstar(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2020
no amount is too much for a loyal gf, just no do pass yourself. do the one wey even if she no show appreciation u no go bother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by BigBizzy(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2020
jaelz:

Damn bro, dump her ass jor....you dey pay full adult salary? For doing nothing oh

30000 x 12 = 360k

You sure say you dey give your mama and papa something at all? What of your siblings them?baba adjust make God use you ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.