Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41509 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Olive33: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.
lol
This one is mad oo

12 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Baybii: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol..lol

Chai!
See this Arindin OP sha

Money wey u fit put as add-on make mama pray for una
On top phekus OP
Arindin Omogrin

Please, what's the meaning of arindin omo?
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Akinbahm(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

At the emboldened your gf or your sister e get why I dey ask.

How I wish I could send area boys to deal with you since you gonna regain ur sense back...

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by ovielistic: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
when you date 9ja girls which is another name for heavy liabilities you have to service their liability needs..as a mumucious odoryor that you are..after she dump you in the end for another who will pay higher..Lol!!
but when you change dating climate and date abroad girls..you are suprised because she has her money..her car..her accommodation. .can pay for her hair and can eat well..and her love for you is pure not motivated by your ability to service her liability needs..and you wonder how much 9ja guys are been scammed under the 9ja dating climate setup..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
30k almost our country minimum wage angry grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
There were years I didn't spend 30k for her for a whole year. You better dump that gold digger before she sends you back to your village.

How much do you spend for your parents monthly, hunm,Owolabi?

Already asked the same question... This generation of overgrown boys make one laugh.

Who stole their balls??!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NNEWIsuper: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bamss1:
OP, whoever advise you not to spend money on your babe only wants you to loose her, dey maintain your babe with money, no just do pass yourself.
No wonder lots of young lads are seen as sex objects to be maintained with money

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Splitmind: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

You will give girlfriend 30%, church 10%, pay tax 5%, rent and food will take 50%, what else remains?

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Akinbahm(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
There were years I didn't spend 30k for her for a whole year. You better dump that gold digger before she sends you back to your village.

How much do you spend for your parents monthly, hunm,Owolabi?

Owolabi or Oponu labi?

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Tedpgrass: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmm

Where do I start from

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

You were not even ashamed to post this embarassed

You are dating a cashout app.

Your last sentence though.
Niggar are you trying to form red pillar grin

You need serious baptism.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Devynecheeh(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.
You just said the simple truth

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by quisera(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
See Op don Npower him girlfriend sha . Ekpa omo grin

16 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Reeberry: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
You are a big time mugu. You are even proud to come here and tell us.

Nigga, you need help.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by shedy03(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000
30K, that's a minimum wage. lol.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hahaha I don’t want to think about it. I’m a let down to my man folks. Infact im a simp in that category grin
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

are u her dad..I nor understand some guys o...its not ur responsibility.well since u already started d relationship in this manner sorry bro nothing can be done to change this since we all know that all women have a programmed mentality

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Chizzychinny: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
seriously? How much are you earning and how much are you sending to your family? By the time she send you to your village, you will know how far

13 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:

On what grounds please?!!... How much or what percentage is now reasonable to give to parents, and siblings especially where he is the first son??!...

Please, enlighten us! We learn everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by sanesta: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000
how much do you spend on your mom monthly?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by peterbello(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
LightAunt:

No, actually 200% percent of his income is the most reasonable because he doesn't have plans of his own. He came to this world to come and be the girl's slave. Entitled mumu.

27 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by shedy03(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janet15:
Op...u spending 30k monthly on her... What have u gain from the 30k u are spending on her monthly..
OP must answer this question. lol.
The house needs to know.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Till the knot is tied, I can only spend half of what my mother gets monthlyangry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Everybody is alpha male on Nairaland. They don't spend on women.

I hail oo

Hypocrites

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by GoshenNLA(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Onyitina:
If u ❤️ her; why pained on spending on her?�
He asked why she isn’t satisfied with 30k and not that he isn’t spending on her
Next time read with your eyes opened

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by ImDStar: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
I really can't imagine this nonsense.
placing my girlfriend on monthly salary when she's not my wife?

That's just crazy if you asked me

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Lindakam: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
I don't get. Why should you place a girlfriend on Salary?? Is she not working? Did she place you on one? Ladies please let's try and help ourselves. If a guy gives it should be Voluntary. Don't expect a monthly stipend. The economy is bad already.

P.S I am in no way suggesting laziness in a man.. A relationship is a partnership. It should be mutual..

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Angelfrost(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.

Many of us?!! How many?!!... Just speak for yourself sir. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by henryobinna(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:

Imagine all the things you do for a girl, na wa oh.

What does she actually do with her own money? As in money she earns from her job or business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Chris2863(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Because she doesn’t have hands to work?
LightAunt:

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by FireKing: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Onyitina:
If u ❤️ her; why pained on spending on her?�
so I should spend all I'm earning without planning ba? Sorry, See if you have this mentality u will never build up a good home... Ability to spend and save wisely helps alot against the unforeseen circumstances my dear

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by KayCee92(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Npower empowerment wey dey disguise grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.