Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World (42487 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Elon Musk As World Richest Man / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by ClearFlair: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Happy for Elon Musk but Bill Gates gives away like half of his wealth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Farki: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Well deserved, he's really been making strides in many important areas.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by ogaontop(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Electric cars demand is on the rise and Tesla (Elon Musk) is a key promoter!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by wonlasewonimi: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
dogmart:
Hmm. God when?

Stop asking God stupid questions... Do something that will change the world!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Fheelzz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
God when grin
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Notatribalist(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
I am not sure this figures are correct. Where are they getting all this money from? 500billion dollars? Not Naira o,ha..

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by RexTramadol1: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
I’m on the way....
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by byinks(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Satan's tech geek

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
When
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by xxxXXXxxx: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Exponential Progression!

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by dannybomb(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
This Elon has a clear direction of what he wants to achieve and he chase it, co-founder of PayPal, and other big businesses, his shares are skyrocketing oboy

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
iamadonis2:
That this guy and his company are steadily building their market share should get any third world country still dependent on oil very worried. It simply shows the future of green energy is upon us and oil days are ended.
UK has banned cars run on petrol by 2030 and other countries will soon follow suit including America.

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Otasco14(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Overtake is allowed
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by osejie17(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
God abeg make me too near dangote 20percent don do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
So dangote self na still pikin near some people undecided
This life no balance aje embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amazing
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Seyzcham91(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
for your mind! we go rich but no be the way these guys rich ehn! life and world don change and being successful as these guys is not something you can just aim for

just pray to be succesful and able to afford all you can in life not wishing for these guys wealth
dogmart:
Hmm. God when?

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by kuuljay(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Billionaires with proof,unlike Nigerian billionaires with no traceable source except that their are stealing. From our common wealth or 419, highest they will tell you is oil well,

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
its not your destiny maybe cheesy
Wetin you dey yarn like this angry
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
This guys are not joking, they are serious!

This is all I have to say
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by gungab(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Wefiak1414(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is what i called change APC
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is it devil he's serving? is it not same God of the Bible that gave Solomon, Job and Jabez wealth. Why does it seem I'm being forsaken? what is my sin? have I not been praying enough? Did he not say in Deuteronomy that He's the one that gives power to get wealth. What exactly is happening?

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Gerrard59(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
When one reads the kind of innovative capitalist ventures - biotechnology, software engineering, medicine engineering etc., - that come out of the US, I still doubt whether China can overtake her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by PotatoSalad(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
With SpaceX, Tesla ans His AI company, Elon will be unstoppable

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Born2Breed(f): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Joy for everyone who bought #TSLA shares.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Sunnycliff(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
One of the richest men today. Great day in forex trading for me. Still counting my gains of $100+

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by kuuljay(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
marvin906:
As much as I want to act surprised am not actually even a tiny bit was actually expecting it..
Well congratulations to musk..

But that dude weirdness is on another level..
Something about him creeps me out
which is?? Illuminati right?

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by blacknp(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
iamadonis2:
That this guy and his company are steadily building their market share should get any third world country still dependent on oil very worried. It simply shows the future of green energy is upon us and oil days are ended.
Oil is forever, it has been burning in Baghdad for thousands of years, before man knew what it was.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
5 years ago, Elon musk was not even in top 100

He can overtake Amazon owner in5 years time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Obc1234(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
So crazy
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Sunnycliff(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
bill gates has been the world richest man from 1997-2017 e no easy , kudos to the rest , won't be surprised if mark overtake him

Mark can't because Facebook is loosing value over time as more competition sets in, in the world of social media. Zoom is a potential overtake of Mark. As for Tesla and Elon Musk, I see him overtaking Jeff Bezos of Amazon before 2022 ends

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion / I Just Lost 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.