Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) - Literature/Writing Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) (10285 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Okikiade03: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
LoveToRead:
That weekend too was more of a routine. But I was glad to have Enny around. On Sunday evening, around six p.m., I received a call from Madam B.

'Are you very busy, or can you come to the house?' She asked. I knew that by 'the house', she meant her house.

'I can come to the house, ma'am.'

'Good. See you.'

That meant something must be in the offing again. I tried to recollect her tone. She had sounded relaxed.

'Madam says I should come over to her house,’ I told Enny.

'What's the development? I hope she's not planning to get you arrested.'

I grinned. 'I don't think so. If she wants to arrest me, she knows where I live.'

I went to give Enny a peck. 'I'll be alright,' I reassured, picking the car key and driving out of the compound. I drove to Magodo GRA, trying to
make my mind blank. As it was Sunday evening, it took me a few minutes to get there. I drove inside the compound and parked the car.
Immediately I stepped inside the magnificent building, the house maid informed me that madam was waiting for me in her room upstairs. I met
Sophia on my way up the stairs.

‘Uncle Alex, it’s quite an age,’ she said as a way of greeting.

‘Sophia, how’re you?

‘I’m cool.’

‘I came to see mummy.’

‘Yeah. She’s in her room.’

I went to madam’s room and knocked gently. ‘Yes, come in,’ she said from within the room.

I turned the knob and went inside. She was sitting by the table that had a desktop and a laptop.

‘Good evening, mummy,’ I greeted.

‘Good morning Alex.’ She motioned me to a chair not far from her. I thanked her and took the seat. She faced me squarely. ‘How’s your wife?’
she asked.

‘Oh, she’s fine, ma.’

She nodded. ‘What have you been doing with yourself?’

I grinned briefly. ‘I’ve been trying to write a book, ma’am. A fiction.’

She nodded again. ‘That’s good. What’s the title?’

‘I’ve not really concluded on that, but I’m thinking of ‘Victims of Passion.’’

She looked at me curiously. ‘Who are the victims of passion?’

‘The protagonist and some other main characters. I’m still developing the storyline.’

She sighed. ‘How did your wife take the news of you impregnating another lady?’

I blinked rapidly. I never thought she would ask that question. ‘I’ve not told her, ma.’

She raised an eyebrow. ‘So, when d’you intend to tell her?’

‘Soon, ma’am. Very soon.’

‘The earlier you tell her, the better. She will definitely fight you over the matter.’

I nodded. I found nothing to say there.

For full reading, visit: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963
Abeg let me know when you continue please
Great job
Kudos to the writer

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Okikiade03:

Abeg let me know when you continue please
Great job
Kudos to the writer

Thanks for your interest.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Awesome05: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Princesstee(f): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2021
@lovetoread , the price of the bookmon okada books is 300 naira as against the 100 naira you communicated
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Princesstee:
@lovetoread , the price of the bookmon okada books is 300 naira as against the 100 naira you communicated

I am sorry, sis. There is inflation in the land.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Awesome05:
Ride on.

Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by BigBasher: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2021
LoveToRead:

Synopsis on A Fatal Love
Alex has a good job and a good wife. Everything looks great, but a secret thing he has done in the past with Steph, the daughter of his employer disturbs and troubles him.
Alex gets suspended from work. His loving wife parks out of his house. At the peak of these troubles, he meets Lara, an old friend back in their National Youth Service year. Alex falls into the passionate snares of Lara, and gets choked up.
Steph and her friends must teach Alex a 'lesson'. He finds himself struggling to survive a terrible affliction. He has been found guilty of 'fatal love' and is at the point of death.
This is the concluding part of 'The Sugar Mum'. It is a gripping, fascinating story that must not be missed.

Available on: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by ThrillPlus: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Okikiade03:
Abeg let me know when you continue please Great job Kudos to the writer
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Janet96(f): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Okikiade03:
Abeg let me know when you continue please Great job Kudos to the writer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole / How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month / Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.