Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

“you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says (1505 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Adeala1: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
A Nigerian lady has taken to a social media platform to condemn the idea of splitting bills while on a date with a woman.

According to the Twitter user identified simply as Omalicha with username @Nwanyioma_bekee, it is irresponsible for a man to ask his wife or girlfriend to pay half of their expenses whenever they go out to eat.

Omalicha added that any man who indulges in such is nothing but a shameless human being without the fear of God.

She tweeted;

“Splitting bills with your girlfriend or your wife is stupid. You must be a shameless man for doing such.”

°°°°°°°°°°
See Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/you-are-a-shameless-man-if-you-ask-a-woman-to-pay-some-bills-nigerian-lady-says/

2 Shares

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by planetx13: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
You are also a shameless woman if you ask any man to pay your bills

Ciao

17 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by SILENTandSMART2: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lobatan, koburu smiley

But sharing pussy with more dan more is easy, smiley

To all the boys in the house , let us hold our head as you're reading my post and start with this prayer point ,

" Eleribuu girl must not come my way"

" Yeeh , i said a hole-hoe-show will not jam us my niggas in the house '

" Ohh my God, i said evening newspaper will not know our contact"

"Yeeh, i said a broke ass bitch won't find us attractive "

After finishing this prayer with this my fantastic prayer point, for those who have strength to fast please fast for 7 days using this prayer point,

God will help us guys,

God nogo shame us my real nigga ✅❤️✌️

8 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by thesicilian: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
There are some arguments that are so foolish that it's even embarrassing to partake in them. This is one of such.

7 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by dawnomike(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Adeala1:
A Nigerian lady has taken to a social media platform to condemn the idea of splitting bills while on a date with a woman.

According to the Twitter user identified simply as Omalicha with username @Nwanyioma_bekee, it is irresponsible for a man to ask his wife or girlfriend to pay half of their expenses whenever they go out to eat.

Omalicha added that any man who indulges in such is nothing but a shameless human being without the fear of God.

She tweeted;

“Splitting bills with your girlfriend or your wife is stupid. You must be a shameless man for doing such.”

°°°°°°°°°°
See Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/you-are-a-shameless-man-if-you-ask-a-woman-to-pay-some-bills-nigerian-lady-says/
It is called going Dutch
Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Oturatetuala(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
What's wrong telling your woman to pay some bills? Fish brain your brain need reset. poor mentality.

5 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by tobechi74: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Feminist ,

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Theboy21: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Shut up! Big fat whale cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Organsmuggler(f): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by ouzo1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
My dear Life too hard under this Buhari era to get shame..

2 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Ever8090: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
How this one take enter person womb...?

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 25, 2020
They want to save their own money while you labor to pay yours and the family bills. Men don wise

4 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Franktom247(m): 2:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Aunty civilization has left you behind that means if she goes abroad na from resturant dem go deport am

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by UCMax1: 2:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Poor mentality from a broke ass bitch

2 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Freelane33(m): 2:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Her opinion cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by cybernaut(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Lazy bitch

3 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Freestainworld(m): 4:39am On Nov 25, 2020
This thing fall apart of a girl don't have any shame
Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by lkillbrokehoes: 5:27am On Nov 25, 2020
I kill broke hoes grin
Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by ORIAYO70(m): 5:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Adeala1:

She tweeted;

°°°°°°°°°°
See Screenshots

Social media has publicly show the degree of decadence in moral n thinking of some senseless ladies, so being a man he must die paying bill y u glow, this is No woman material not of saying wife material...

God made them two(2) to complement each.

Mumu ladies everywhere
Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Kondomatic(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Proudly irresponsible

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by CheedyJ(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2020
entitlement go kill this species of humans..

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Lordswazz(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2020
The same people that will tell you that "we are equal partners in this union" want you to pay all the bills.

"He that comes to equity must come with his hands clean."

The other thread a guy was asking how much should a man have in his bank account before considering marriage, and not even one lady contributing said anything about ladies too equally supporting the marriage cost, and these people want equality in marriage.

It was as though they don't exist when planning marriage, only how to select the wedding gown they will wear, and they seemed very fine with it (not even one protested that it's a two-party affair and both parties should hit a certain financial level before getting married).

Now this one is saying that you are a shameless man if you ask a woman to pay some bills.

You can't shy away from things like this yet demand equal rights in a marriage or partnership and be taken serious. It doesn't work!

3 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Another one from the vagina crew undecided

2 Likes

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Bossontop(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for announcing to d world dat u are among d vagina pipu to be avoided...... Weldon

[img]https://media1./images/3da28c24ea554c0bb251b0b12fa2e98a/tenor.gif?itemid=4068782[/img]
Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by ikennamadu1(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2020
grin the whole women for nairaland done avoid this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by chinchonglee(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2020
I dnt take twitter women serious.

1 Like

Re: “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Eleribu

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Girls Sucks, They Are All Liabilities... All Of Them! / 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.