Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? (31148 Views)

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Youngzedd(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by aimsbaba(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Local government workers: 45k
State workers: 52k
Federal workers: 72k
Private: 12 to 100k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by larryeffizy1(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2020
It will be pretty juicy for you if only Nig embassy can employ you though..

I've got a friend working there, and He's still smiling now...
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by CheedyJ(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
17k o
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Starboytwo(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Fresh G boy - uncountable grin
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by capitalzero: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Baba Ayo Solicitors - #30k
Emeka and Son's merchandise - #40k
Some Parastatals - 80k
Commercial banks - 130-150k
Military - same with some banks
Oil firms 180-300k
Some Govt agencies - 350k
Yahoo - 1 million nd above
Politics - millions depending on ur street credibility..

Choose wisely..

Mama kemi stores-10k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Ayodele951:
How much salary is acceptable for a fresh graduate, with the way situation is in the country?

4 bags of potatoes per month. sad
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Inspiration007: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re in a dreamland

He is right. Although contract staff in banks earn 60-80k

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by SmartPolician: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Some Parastatals - 80k
Oil firms 180-300k

Choose wisely..

That has to be Yahoo+

Swalomir will explain better.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by naijadrivablog: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2020
The question is, "how many onions can your salary buy"

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nomorelove: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

That has to be Yahoo+

Swalomir will explain better.
It doesn't. People cash out up to 11 million without plus

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by chinchonglee(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Inspiration007:

He is right. Although contract staff in banks earn 60-80k
Access bank no longer uses contract staffs but the permanent staffs salary is below that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Ayodele951:
How much salary is acceptable for a fresh graduate, with the way situation is in the country?

If you earn anything below 80k as a fresh graduate, you're either an apprentice or your skills and/or knowledge are not exactly valuable.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by SmartPolician: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

It doesn't. People cash out up to 11 million without plus

Are you into it?

How do you know?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ThugBoy(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
if only there is Job
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by able20(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
My Brothers and sisters I no know who send me come back Nigeria seriously,I graduated 2018 from a Top university in Europe,I graduated with a 2.1 in Petroleum Engineering ( I speak 3 international languages) did my Nysc 2019 waited for months before getting a mini job of 30000 naira here in PH,my Tp alone covers half of the salary,I still stay with my uncle,GOD
pity for me Pick my call Abeg.
God has already had pity on you by making you study successfully now it is your responsibility to be creative and create a job for your self, stop waiting.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by BIGNAME2020: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Some Parastatals - 80k
Oil firms 180-300k

Choose wisely..

Seminary degree awarding institution - 10 - 15k undecided
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ThugBoy(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Big Brother Naija (BBN) N85 million.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Inspiration007: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Access bank no longer uses contract staffs but the permanent staffs salary is below that.

Oh I see. I know of a bank that pays that much tho. Firstbank

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ceejayluv(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Timagex:
Fresh graduate without connection -- 15/20k cool

Fresh graduate with good 5g connection -
80/above 100k. cool

Stale graduate without connection -- 7,500 to 14,500k. cheesy

Stale graduate with big god that has big connection -- like 200/300k Sha... depends on parastatal. smiley

Guy, if you know you don't have a very sure connection, drop that certificate and hustle like a dropout. undecided You can learn a good skill while waiting for "connection". I learnt photography before I even gained admission. It's still feeding me till today. The present day in this country values skills ooo. Peace cool cool

I take exquisite and breathe taking pictures. cool Be it products or portraits or events. I'm available to travel. Follow me on IG @timagex_photography. IFB. Thank you. cool

Lol @ Stale graduate
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ceejayluv(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
My Brothers and sisters I no know who send me come back Nigeria seriously,I graduated 2018 from a Top university in Europe,I graduated with a 2.1 in Petroleum Engineering ( I speak 3 international languages) did my Nysc 2019 waited for months before getting a mini job of 30000 naira here in PH,my Tp alone covers half of the salary,I still stay with my uncle,GOD
Wait, you returned to naija in this buhari era?
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by shugabasbn: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Get job first
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Fresh graduate without experience talking about salary. Don't go and gain valuable experience first. Your certificate will get you nothing in the real world. What you need is experience and real like skills that will benefit an employer

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by CHANNELStv2020: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
ceejayluv:

Wait, you returned to naija in this buhari era?
I thought Nigeria was promising due to the Oil sector
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by parkervero(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm just laughing hysterically with the comments dropped so far
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by OmodavidoX(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Best thing is to learn a skill I swear. Still an undergraduate but I make close to 100k monthly doing graphics designing.

Started like 3 months back though

All thanks to ASUU strike

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by ibuildstuff(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Blessynene:
80k and above
For which country?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by CHANNELStv2020: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2020
able20:

God has already had pity on you by making you study successfully now it is your responsibility to be creative and create a job for your self, stop waiting.

Big Man I have ideas but Capital is essential,with 30k for tp, feeding (I and my younger sister) there is nothing to save up in a month

Transportation fare in Portharcourt is high anyone in Ph can attest to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by montumonami(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2020
That was a wrong decision I must say. I wouldn't come to look for job here.
CHANNELStv2020 :Dpost=96415910:

I thought Nigeria was promising due to the Oil sector
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Mcslize: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
My Brothers and sisters I no know who send me come back Nigeria seriously, I graduated 2018 from a Top university in Europe,I graduated with a 2.1 in Petroleum Engineering ( I speak 3 international languages) did my Nysc 2019 waited for months before getting a mini job of 30000 naira here in PH,my Tp alone covers half of the salary,I still stay with my uncle,GOD

Damn! You must be among those team Nigeria will be better.

You came home now you are regretting it. Why didn't you establish yourself there? You still believe in this country any way that's why you came back to your father's land.
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by sageb: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2020
mosdii:

You just dropped it as it is
hello Binaowei, i would like to chat with you. Are you are in PH?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.