Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? (31145 Views)

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

It doesn't. People cash out up to 11 million without plus
Bro, you don't know yahoo. I guess you just hear about it. Yahoo is one of the hardest jobs to do.
You can work every day for 6 months and not make even a dollar.
And mind you, the yahoo guys you see clubbing and driving flashy cars are just 5% of the yahoo Nation. The other 95% are broke, hustling and being hopeful.

15 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by vickydevoka(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Best thing is to learn a skill I swear. Still an undergraduate but I make close to 100k monthly doing graphics designing.

Started like 3 months back though

All thanks to ASUU strike
Making 100k is not the problem, buh how continues is de 100k
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by gerrisson(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Doctors, fresh graduates working as house officers #200,000
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Excel70: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Best thing is to learn a skill I swear. Still an undergraduate but I make close to 100k monthly doing graphics designing.

Good morning.. please how can I learn graphics designing
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by able20(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:

Big Man I have ideas but Capital is essential,with 30k for tp, feeding (I and my younger sister) there is nothing to save up in a month

Transportation fare in Portharcourt is high anyone in Ph can attest to that
If German or Holland Dutch is among the 3 foreign languages you speak then contact me.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by alizma: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
My Brothers and sisters I no know who send me come back Nigeria seriously,I graduated 2018 from a Top university in Europe,I graduated with a 2.1 in Petroleum Engineering ( I speak 3 international languages) did my Nysc 2019 waited for months before getting a mini job of 30000 naira here in PH,my Tp alone covers half of the salary,I still stay with my uncle,GOD
pity for me Pick my call Abeg.
Relax, you don't have problem with anybody but your village people. Just go and sort out things with them and come back

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nomorelove: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Benzoway:

Bro, you don't know yahoo. I guess you just hear about it. Yahoo is one of the hardest jobs to do.
And mind you, the yahoo guys you see clubbing and driving flashy cars are just 5% of the yahoo Nation. The other 95% are broke, hustling and being hopeful.
Oga calm down. My entire guys do yahoo... And yes I said it here.

Oga wey sabi yahoo... Mad vibes. For your mind you be Yahoo commander. Go and sit down
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Iconstar: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:

Really, abeg bros show me the way.How do I learn graphics design (the apps I will need) on my own.I have a pc
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
I hustle online and i make pass 150k in a month....no time for office job

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by mosdii(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2020
sageb:
hello Binaowei, i would like to chat with you. Are you are in PH?

Yes
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by TheMostComplex1: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=menix post=96410993]Baba Ayo Solicitors - #30k
Emeka and Son's merchandise - #40k
Some Parastatals - 80k
Commercial banks - 130-150k
Military - same with some banks
Oil firms 180-300k
Some Govt agencies - 350k
Yahoo - 1 million nd above
Politics - millions depending on ur street credibility..

Choose wisely..

You're a clown @Politics - millions depending on ur street credibility..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

Oga calm down. My entire guys do yahoo... And yes I said it here.

Oga wey sabi yahoo... Mad vibes. For your mind you be Yahoo commander. Go and sit down
You no wise. Who no go, no go know.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Ayo2004: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Person wey dey find office job nowadays go too hear am grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

how do you do this? can i dm you
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Worksunlimited: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Blessynene:
80k and above

Lolz.. That's the salary of an MSc holder

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Sulogy2255: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Baba Ayo Solicitors - #30k
Some Parastatals - 80k
Oil firms 180-300k
Yahoo - 1 million nd above ;

Choose wisely..
grin grin bro calm down

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Inspiration007: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

Come put me through na
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by annonygh(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
Please how do you make this money. Abi na for show. �
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by annonygh(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

Making 100k is not the problem, buh how continues is de 100k
I believe if you're consistent in delivering quality jobs, more orders comes.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by chidera39(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Benzoway:

100% true bruh
The race for money is never EASY.
Criminal or legit, money isn't meant for the public.. if you understand what I mean

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Kanoski(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:

Could you please show your boy the way
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by sharpwriter(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Some Parastatals - 80k
Oil firms 180-300k

Choose wisely..

Lolz....see me laughing madly here. You did justice to it bro; people like you make me love nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by crispus09(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
I beg bro show me this way na.I beg please
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by crispus09(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:

bro I beg how do I start with this graphic design stuff? please help me out
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by chidera39(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2020
I would advice Nigerian younglings to have a plan
If securing your future financially is the reason you're in the UNI, check yourself well
I'm a bright student but I see myself becoming so rich that I'll drop out from school in the future
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Myhusband(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2020
that title Graduate and certificate almost rendered me useless for 2years, I lost my best flirt mate because of this, nobody teach me before I run enter the street to hustle like a mad man

I can look back today and don't regret my proactive steps. alaye graduate before going to school or leaving school
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by menix(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
BIGNAME2020:

Seminary degree awarding institution - 10 - 15k undecided

Hahaha.. U re wicket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Thank Allah for my work

am a diploma holder and my salary is almost 400k, i mean first salary
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by sharpwriter(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2020
timebomb02:

how do you do this? can i dm you

no let them scam you o... na dis method one guy scammed me of 20k naira for here 2 yrs ago. Dont let that image deceive you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Fabdaniel(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Some Parastatals - 80k
Oil firms 180-300k

Choose wisely..
Yahoooo 1milion ������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.