Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? (31147 Views)

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
15k..... secondary school teacher
Na wetin dem dey pay me....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Timagex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:

Am getting married December 19th be my photographer 08159529861 whatsapp
. Allright sir. cool
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nomorelove: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Benzoway:

Mumu boy wey woman dey make shake like vegetable. Hide your face.
Good to know you read my story. It only means I'm human... Stop forming hard guy... Oshe no woman can break you abi? Your type ends up with STDs. Just go and sleep.
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Elmuhammadi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Celebsnews2:

Ooo... Must be Nafdac or EFCC then. So they pay them that much?

FIRS

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Celebsnews2: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

FIRS

Lol...now you come. You’re a big boy my man. Respect!
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

Good to know you read my story. It only means I'm human... Stop forming hard guy... Oshe no woman can break you abi? Your type ends up with STDs. Just go and sleep.
The entire thread reveals that you're a jew man with zero orientation. Even teenage girls dey laugh you stupidity. Mumu. I dey shame for you. *spits*
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nomorelove: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Benzoway:

The entire thread reveals that you're a jew man with zero orientation. Even teenage girls dey laugh you stupidity. Mumu. I dey shame for you. *spits*
Lol. Abeg no kill me with laugh guy. I believe your sister is among the teenage girls abi. Pig! As ugly as you are, better go and get a life boy. It's obvious you're using free mb to surf. Poverty sha is bad. Come off it man
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by lanre88(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Stop looking for the job

Lets teach you how to create millions for yourself.

We are just a call away.
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Nomorelove:

[s]Lol. Abeg no kill me with laugh guy. I believe your sister is among the teenage girls abi. Pig! As ugly as you are, better go and get a life boy. It's obvious you're using free mb to surf. Poverty sha is bad. Come off it man
[/s]
Many more will friend zone you because you worwor and you no get sense. One day I will see your suicide topic on nairaland front page. Odemu
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Abudu2000(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Benzoway:

Bro, you don't know yahoo. I guess you just hear about it. Yahoo is one of the hardest jobs to do.
You can work every day for 6 months and not make even a dollar.
And mind you, the yahoo guys you see clubbing and driving flashy cars are just 5% of the yahoo Nation. The other 95% are broke, hustling and being hopeful.
leave them to be glorifying yahoo like its easy money. Nothing sweeter than a legit job. It might not come often when it comes its easy money unlike those clowns calling whites begging lol
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by donPhill(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Blessynene:
80k and above
sent you a dm, pls respond
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by hyzich(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re in a dreamland

that amount is small compare to what some banks actually pay
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by mosdii(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
sageb:
hello Binaowei, i would like to chat with you. Are you are in PH?

Yes, you can pm me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.