Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? (31144 Views)

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020
falseprophet:
Earning naira in Nigeria is hell on earth
It always that way until someone show u the way then u realise that making the naira is not as dificult as u think. the problem is that peolpe who knw the way dont show it to others

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by massalati(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Best thing is to learn a skill I swear. Still an undergraduate but I make close to 100k monthly doing graphics designing.

Started like 3 months back though

All thanks to ASUU strike

How and where can i learn it?
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by enumerica: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Ayodele951:
How much salary is acceptable for a fresh graduate, with the way situation is in the country?

If I may ask you as a graduate I suppose you are, how much is a t-shirt in Nigeria?

You are thougth, but refuse to be thougth by asking this type of question.

Let me answer my question may be you will learn.

A t-shirt in Nigeria varies in price with respect to the type, timeliness and the market point you get it.
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by mechanics(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2020
It's in the range of ₦80,000 to ₦90,000 after tax and pension.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

It doesn't. People cash out up to 11 million without plus

shocked Tell me you're joking bro
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by rolams(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Baba Ayo Solicitors - #30k
Emeka and Son's merchandise - #40k
Some Parastatals - 80k
Commercial banks - 130-150k
Military - same with some banks
Oil firms 180-300k
Some Govt agencies - 350k
Yahoo - 1 million nd above
Politics - millions depending on ur street credibility..

Choose wisely..

Sense no go kill you. You are too much!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by tfash96(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2020
alizma:

Relax, you don't have problem with anybody but your village people. Just go and sort out things with them and come back
lwkmd
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Celebsnews2: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Best thing is to learn a skill I swear. Still an undergraduate but I make close to 100k monthly doing graphics designing.

Started like 3 months back though

All thanks to ASUU strike

Started only three months back and you earning that much? Where did you acquire the skill from and how do you get customers? Offline or Online?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

no let them scam you o... na dis method one guy scammed me of 20k naira for here 2 yrs ago. Dont let that image deceive you.
how, tell me something
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Celebsnews2: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
Thank Allah for my work

am a diploma holder and my salary is almost 400k, i mean first salary

In Nigeria or abroad? And is it really salary or you're an entrepreneur?
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Aziishyco(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=seanwilliam post=96412003]15k..... secondary school teacher
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha]

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by generationz(f): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Access bank no longer uses contract staffs but the permanent staffs salary is below that.

You mean their salary is below 80k? shocked
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Celebsnews2:

In Nigeria or abroad? And is it really salary or you're an entrepreneur?

Monthly Salary here in Nigeria
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by kayce19: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re in a dreamland

Are u saying he is lieiing.

Most commercial banks entry level earn more than 200k as salary

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Carmal90(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Access bank no longer uses contract staffs but the permanent staffs salary is below that.

Lo
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by generationz(f): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

You are from the North abi?
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2020
generationz:

You are from the North abi?

majority of the workers there are from south

the work is not about north or south

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by OmodavidoX(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2020
Celebsnews2:

Started only three months back and you earning that much? Where did you acquire the skill from and how do you get customers? Offline or Online?
Good question.

I learnt it way back in 2014 from a computer school. I acquired diploma in Ict and Graphics before I gained admission in 2016.

But during those periods, have never thought of way I could monetize what I learnt then , because I was only forced to learn it then as admission wasn’t coming.

So during Coro period I got a laptop and started watching more tutorials via YouTube to perfect my designing skills and build more on what I learnt in 2014.

Fast forward to now. It has all end and still ending in praise for me, I no longer use my laptop for movies again but to deliver jobs to clients in the comfort of my 1 room apartment.

All thanks to ASUU strike once more. That made me think outside of the box

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Celebsnews2: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

Which agency or parastatal?
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Celebsnews2: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2020
kayce19:

Are u saying he is lieiing.

Most commercial banks entry level earn more than 200k as salary

Lol...Big fat lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Celebsnews2: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Good question.

I learnt it way back in 2014 from a computer school. I acquired diploma in Ict and Graphics before I gained admission in 2016.

But during those periods, have never thought of way I could monetize what I learnt then , because I was only forced to learn it then as admission wasn’t coming.

So during Coro period I got a laptop and started watching more tutorials via YouTube to perfect my designing skills and build more on what I learnt in 2014.

Fast forward to now. It has all end and still ending in praise for me, I no longer use my laptop for movies again but to deliver jobs to clients in the comfort of my 1 room apartment.

All thanks to ASUU strike once more. That made me think outside of the box

Wow...this is beautiful. I also want to perfect my skill on graphics design too.
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nomorelove: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Benzoway:

You no wise. Who no go, no go know.
Wisdom... I sight you. Fool
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by sharpwriter(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2020
timebomb02:

how, tell me something

That image of earning there is to make you believe him. You contact him and he will assure you of making money sending more proofs of earning. He may request fund to help you set up same platform and boom! You are scammed.

In my own case, I was looking for a website bot. Don't let me go into details. So thread carefully.

Him showing proof of earning is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Poorboy: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Collinsaik:
It always that way until someone show u the way then u realise that making the naira is not as dificult as u think. the problem is that peolpe who knw the way dont show it to others
you fit show way, Iam interested
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by vexing(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
My Brothers and sisters I no know who send me come back Nigeria seriously,I graduated 2018 from a Top university in Europe,I graduated with a 2.1 in Petroleum Engineering ( I speak 3 international languages) did my Nysc 2019 waited for months before getting a mini job of 30000 naira here in PH,my Tp alone covers half of the salary,I still stay with my uncle,GOD
pity for me Pick my call Abeg.
You have a great potential. Speaking 3 languages is a great advantage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

Wisdom... I sight you. Fool
Oboy you are indeed a fool. You be confirm mumu.
No need to respond to you, if no be internet me and you no suppose even relate.
Dundi.

Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nanotech150: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2020
menix:
Baba Ayo Solicitors - #30k
Emeka and Son's merchandise - #40k
Some Parastatals - 80k
Commercial banks - 130-150k
Military - same with some banks
Oil firms 180-300k
Some Govt agencies - 350k
Yahoo - 1 million nd above
Politics - millions depending on ur street credibility..

Choose wisely..
Software developer na how much ?
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2020
nawa
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nomorelove: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Benzoway:

Oboy you are indeed a fool. You be confirm mumu.
No need to respond to you, if no be internet me and you no suppose even relate.
Dundi.
Lol... For your mind. Ogbeni go and rest joor. You no suppose even dey here
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Hallabee1(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2020
illicit:
As a fresh graduate teacher I received 25k....

It was the lowest pay I have ever earned because even as a school cert holder I worked with Mikano generators and I earned more than that as basic salary....

you be indomie generation ...my first pay wen i left secondary was 2k
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Nomorelove:

Lol... For your mind. Ogbeni go and rest joor. You no suppose even dey here
Mumu boy wey woman dey make shake like vegetable. Hide your face.
Re: How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? by illicit(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Hallabee1:

you be indomie generation ...my first pay wen i left secondary was 2k

We are not talking about generations here....

You must be confused or something.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.