Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Madam At The Top - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Madam At The Top (52046 Views)

Man Caught Knacking Madam At The Back Of Her Bar / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 7:37am On May 16, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by UltimateSpice: 1:19pm On May 16, 2021
Cool story
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:39pm On May 16, 2021
UltimateSpice:
Cool story

Thanks.
Re: The Madam At The Top by tonysunkan: 4:49am On May 17, 2021
Nice stuff.
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 11:58am On May 23, 2021
Serving Madam Linda Bature had not been totally bad, so far. She must be in her mid-forties, pretty and slim. She was a senior officer in the Customs service.

She said her family lived in Lafia, Nasarawa State, while she lived by herself in a bungalow at Eleyele, Ibadan.

So far, after going to work and returning home, I noticed that she hardly received visitors or went out to socialize. So far, she also seemed easy going.

I intended to work with her for some time and then leave to find something more meaningful to do with myself.

“Johnny!” she called again.

“Yes, Madam.”

I went back to the sitting-room.

“Why don’t you get yourself a glass cup and take some drinks?”

My eyes popped out in surprise.

“Let’s just say I’m in celebration mood,” she explained. “I’ve just received a promotion.”

I relaxed my face a bit and smiled. “Ah, congratulations, Madam.”

She nodded. “Thank you. So, get a glass cup and come and serve yourself.”

“Okay, ma’am. I’ll get the glass cup.”

I went to the kitchen to fetch a cup. I was soon back with it.

“Serve yourself,” she said, pointing at the bottle. I did as she said. A taste of the wine showed that it was a very good wine. It must be an exotic wine.

This is good, I told myself.

“Once again, congratulations,” I told her.

“Thanks.”

“Let me check what I put on fire in the kitchen.”

I returned to the kitchen with my glass cup. The water had started to boil already. I brought the small bag of wheat out and made the meal.

Some minutes later, I served the meal in plates. The ‘egusi’ soup and fried turkey would be used with it.

I put the plates in a tray and took it to the dining section of the sitting-room.

“Food is ready,” I called out enthusiastically.

“Oh, good,” she replied. “I’ll be coming over.”

She stood from the sofa to move to the dinning-table. “What about you? Aren’t you eating?”

“I’ll eat as soon as you finish, ma’am.”

“Oh no. Today is a special day. Bring your food to the table and let’s eat together.”

I was amazed. Was it just this promotion stuff that had changed everything, or was there something else?

I hesitated.

“Oh, come on, Johnny. Go and bring your food.”

“Yes, yes, ma’am.”

I ambled to the kitchen to bring my plate and sat at the edge of the table, far from her. She looked at my plate.

“Just one meat? Go ahead and give yourself one more turkey.”

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by tonysunkan: 6:20am On May 24, 2021
Interesting story.
Re: The Madam At The Top by UltimateSpice: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
More.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
MORE
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Zamar:
MORE
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Zamar:
MORE
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Zamar:
MORE
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Next
Re: The Madam At The Top by Ultimas: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice work
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Next...
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
CasNova:
Serving Madam Linda Bature had not been totally bad, so far. She must be in her mid-forties, pretty and slim. She was a senior officer in the Customs service.

She said her family lived in Lafia, Nasarawa State, while she lived by herself in a bungalow at Eleyele, Ibadan.

So far, after going to work and returning home, I noticed that she hardly received visitors or went out to socialize. So far, she also seemed easy going.

I intended to work with her for some time and then leave to find something more meaningful to do with myself.

“Johnny!” she called again.

“Yes, Madam.”

I went back to the sitting-room.

“Why don’t you get yourself a glass cup and take some drinks?”

My eyes popped out in surprise.

“Let’s just say I’m in celebration mood,” she explained. “I’ve just received a promotion.”

I relaxed my face a bit and smiled. “Ah, congratulations, Madam.”

She nodded. “Thank you. So, get a glass cup and come and serve yourself.”

“Okay, ma’am. I’ll get the glass cup.”

I went to the kitchen to fetch a cup. I was soon back with it.

“Serve yourself,” she said, pointing at the bottle. I did as she said. A taste of the wine showed that it was a very good wine. It must be an exotic wine.

This is good, I told myself.

“Once again, congratulations,” I told her.

“Thanks.”

“Let me check what I put on fire in the kitchen.”

I returned to the kitchen with my glass cup. The water had started to boil already. I brought the small bag of wheat out and made the meal.

Some minutes later, I served the meal in plates. The ‘egusi’ soup and fried turkey would be used with it.

I put the plates in a tray and took it to the dining section of the sitting-room.

“Food is ready,” I called out enthusiastically.

“Oh, good,” she replied. “I’ll be coming over.”

She stood from the sofa to move to the dinning-table. “What about you? Aren’t you eating?”

“I’ll eat as soon as you finish, ma’am.”

“Oh no. Today is a special day. Bring your food to the table and let’s eat together.”

I was amazed. Was it just this promotion stuff that had changed everything, or was there something else?

I hesitated.

“Oh, come on, Johnny. Go and bring your food.”

“Yes, yes, ma’am.”

I ambled to the kitchen to bring my plate and sat at the edge of the table, far from her. She looked at my plate.

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 7:34am On May 25, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
More...
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2022
“Yes, yes, ma’am.” I ambled to the kitchen to bring my plate and sat at the edge of the table, far from her. She looked at my plate.

I couldn’t help the smile that came. Thank God o. Now, I wished every day would be like this. I went to the kitchen to give myself the extra meat and soon returned. We ate in silence. I was a bit fidgety, so I rushed over my food.

“If you want more, go and get more,” she said.

“I’m …I’m okay, ma’am.”

I took my plates to the kitchen for washing. Some minutes later, she finished her food as well. After washing her plates, I lingered in the kitchen. Madam remained in the sitting-room, drinking from her wine.

I decided to retire to my room. As I walked inside the room, my mind was filled with so many thoughts. This good mood of Madam was touching. Could she extend the ‘goodness’ to asking me to share her bed? Or would she rather come to share mine? Would she want an intimacy with me?

She was slim and attractive and I wondered how her unclothedness would be. In my wild imagination I hoped I was going to find her naked in my bed wanting to have one built up Bleep session between the both of us.

This of course, remained wild imagination that was far from the reality; and was a mere wishful thinking on my part at the moment.

On getting into my bedroom, the bed was empty; no Madam or lady was waiting for me. I went to the bathroom/toilet attached to the bed-room to have a bath.

I needed to wash off the dirt and the smell of condiments that hanged over my body. Even though it was a warm night, there was a steady gentle breeze blowing throughout my room from the opened windows.

I realized how eventful the day had been. Madam Linda’s angle was particularly exciting. I stripped naked and pulled back my bedding, covering myself with nothing but the bed sheet.

I immediately feel into a very deep and somber sleep. Being in a very deep and tranquil sleep, I felt this absolutely wonderful and exciting hot sensation of warm moistness and a relaxing spongy feeling resonate throughout my body especially in my groin area.

What felt like hours actually turned out to be four to five minutes as the hot sensation was so captivating, I awoke sensing I had a rock-hard erection.

2 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by yeyedu(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2022
yeyedu:
Interesting
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nice work.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
GO ON.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
More...
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
More.
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Next please.
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Next please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.