Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42214 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by budusky05(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

Infact he died disgracefully regretting his actions.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

Well said
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Gandollaar(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Golan007:

I hope you mean 30k pounds.
That's for senior zombies like lair Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Esbeejayou(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

It's a parody account

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by tegafej(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Avoid me please.

Truth is you lack sense.

It's a pity though...

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
That's for senior zombies like lair Mohammed.

The day you make a living close to what I do, you would receive a chieftaincy title in your village.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Gandollaar(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Golan007:

The day you make a living close to what I do, you would receive a chieftaincy title in your village.
You may be correct. The Sudanese has made billionaires of the dumbest peoples in that region.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
You may be correct. The Sudanese has made billionaires of the dumbest peoples in that region.

But Nnamdi Kanu and Ikpeazu pauperized your immediate society.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Gandollaar(f): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Esbeejayou:

It's a parody account
And you think marsman cares about the truth?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Keji1012(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Gwagone:

Wild one

People like lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by perryy(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I thought you were more reasonable than this.

In every society there are people who need to due for progress to be made , and the useless poster u responded in simply one of such. Very foolish Hausa Fulani slave.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by perryy(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2020
reactman:
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue

What kind of useless do you have in Nigeria? Does this shithole of a country looks like it has a government? Anything that threatens your hegemony must be uprooted . You northerners thought the protest was about Buhari, you paid thugs to disrupt it and killed many people in the process. Your end is near.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Gandollaar(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Golan007:

But Nnamdi Kanu and Ikpeazu pauperized your immediate society.

Oh don't be stupid son, Igbos are not the poorest people In Nigeria. You sef Sabi.

Shouting Ikpeazu?? Just a bandwagon effect on you.. forget all the sponsored rubbish written by your ilk here

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by lukui: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2020
medicine after death as usual
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oh don't be stupid son, Igbos are not the poorest people In Nigeria. You sef Sabi.

Shouting Ikpeazu?? Just a bandwagon effect on you.. forget all the sponsored rubbish written by your ilk here

Shut up.

I'm talking about you personally.

Stop grouping yourself with the few successful ones.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by lanryoung: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2020
allah again?

if you have any problem with Allah go fight him THE GREATEST
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2020
miketayo:

is saro wiwa an Igbo man? I love Pa Awolowo only because I am a Yoruba man. he had the best interest for Yorubas', not Nigeria he would have been the greatest Yoruba president for Yoruba land. others she mentioned from Gowon - Abacha aren't heroes so hows this an IPob agenda? left for me, every tribe should split
What is he doing in that List? what did he do? where is Azikwe? He would have been done better as Nigeria's President.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
od501:

If you Still believe that the #EndSARS protest was only channelled at police brutality, then you have missed the whole point.

Study the history of revolutions in the world, the French revolution which was triggered by scarcity of bread and later resulted to the end of the monarchy, Tunisian revolution, also triggered by same scarcity of bread, Libyan revolution, Egyptian revolution, Syrian revolution, e.t.c.

The problem of Nigeria goes beyond just SARS and police brutality, and the protest is about Nigerian problems. As you can see on the placards. Whether it is politically motivated or not, it is a good thing to protest against all vices in Nigeria including the removal of that mannequin in Aso Rock.
So How does saying that Someone's girlfriend named your country, going to help the revolution? What did Awolowo do? what is his Allegation?that she had to put him in that stupid list. Even Ojukwu said that Awolowo was the best President Nigeria never had.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
And you think marsman cares about the truth?
Yes I do, Switch should calk the account out.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by BlaqT: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mr Wiseman,don't kill yourself by yourself, stop sounding disgusting
marsman:
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by chaloskyx: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE NO ONE SHOULD EVER FIGHT FOR NIGERIA ITS NOT WORTH IT HER PEOPLE ARE DESTINED TO BE OPRESSED THEY HAVE NO OTHER USE
Juliusmalema:

Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.

She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Skseries: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

which over attitude? If only u took ur time to caution Lai Mohammed like this, then mayb u will have made sense. But then why would I argue with u, Na ur type dey rule this country to the pit

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Charleys: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

48 fools liked your comments plus you that's 49.

Now if you are on Twitter you'll know that DJ SWITCH account is dj_switchaholic.
It has an underscore.

But the tweet and picture you posted does not have an underscore. There are so many parodies Twitter

So it's either you are a fool or you've been filled because of your tribal hatred you can't see between the lines.

Lastly dj_switchaholic does not use an iPhone. I've never seen her tweet with an iPhone, if she was using an iPhone, we wouldn't watch that Instagram live for that long due to battery life of an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by reactman: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
perryy:

What kind of useless do you have in Nigeria? Does this shithole of a country looks like it has a government? Anything that threatens your hegemony must be uprooted . You northerners thought the protest was about Buhari, you paid thugs to disrupt it and killed many people in the process. Your end is near.
Bring evidence to backup this or remain silent
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are a grossly Stupid person.

If your conscience has been bought and you are senselessly defending a goverment that is ruining your future, many young Nigerians like DJ Switch are ready to defend what they believe and fight for their right.

You are grossly Stupid, I repeat.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by od501: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

So How does saying that Someone's girlfriend named your country, going to help the revolution? What did Awolowo do? what is his Allegation?that she had to put him in that stupid list. Even Ojukwu said that Awolowo was the best President Nigeria never had.

Baba... I no wan go in depth on this topic, but me, no Nigerian past presidents, as in, the so called founding fathers are innocent of corruption. From Zik to Awo. Go make make your findings

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
Your brain is paining you idiot

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by ebenezer202l(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think you always love to sound controversial like Nwaamaikpe. But the difference between you two is that while he often makes intelligent contributions, you usually sound senseless.
chai grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by kilmot: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ur always sounding stupid.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
od501:

Baba... I no wan go in depth on this topic, but me, no Nigerian past presidents, as in, the so called founding fathers are innocent of corruption. From Zik to Awo. Go make make your findings
I have made my findings Awolowo, is the only Politician worth being called a role model in Nigeria, even before Oil was discovered, Awolowo through his initiatives has being developing the west to Europe standards.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
BlaqT:
Mr Wiseman,don't kill yourself by yourself, stop sounding disgusting
Come and kill me then.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Charleys:

48 fools liked your comments plus you that's 49.

Now if you are on Twitter you'll know that DJ SWITCH account is dj_switchaholic.
It has an underscore.

But the tweet and picture you posted does not have an underscore. There are so many parodies Twitter

So it's either you are a fool or you've been filled because of your tribal hatred you can't see between the lines.

Lastly dj_switchaholic does not use an iPhone. I've never seen her tweet with an iPhone, if she was using an iPhone, we wouldn't watch that Instagram live for that long did to battery life of an iPhone.

You are very foolish and a very gullible fellow. If she has nothing to do with the account, she should call it out and publicly reject it, that account has gained a lot of ground with her image. Idiot, she cannot come out and and deny the account has any association to her abi.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Mars16(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Goodyluvs:

People like you are the true reflection of Nigeria where freedom of speech is impeded.
The activists in Nigeria are afraid to speak out for the fear of the unknown, so why should DJ Switch shut up when she has been granted asylum in a country that respect the right of its citizens to speak?
They're the people that kept Nigeria where it is today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency / Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.