Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42205 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.
if I comot your two front teeth just now ode
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Farki: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
ConfirmedZombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4
Golan007
Reactman
Juliusmalema
Farki
marsman

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....

You better look well and remove my name from this list. grin
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oga it's 30k mbok.
Minimum BMC wage is 30k

I hope you mean 30k pounds.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by moonraker(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Lai Mohammed is what we call a (Civilized Aboki) and I am being tactful about my words. angry angry angry angry
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Adakintroy: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Ugosample:

Just please keep quiet
You dont know how silly you sound right now
You are even bringing america into the discussion undecided

See this Mumu. I should keep quiet in a free society. Because na only you get right to talk. See how foolish you sound.

How are you different from the tyrant you opposed. All of una de find who warn role over..weaklings. think goverment go sit around make you overthrow am..Mumu children.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ugosample(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Adakintroy:

See this Mumu. I should keep quiet in a free society. Because na only you get right to talk. See how foolish you sound.

How are you different from the tyrant you opposed.
Smh undecided

I'm appealing to you to be quiet to stop embarrassing yourself, not commanding you to.
At least you have admitted by yourself that the government is slacked in tyranny, and you, subconsciously are defending a tyrannical government
What does that make you ?
Answer yourself
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by temiyato(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2020
When u read some comments, one can deduce y we are where we are today.. Useless e-rats ....they will try different means ( tribal , religious , etc )to deviate from the truth and feed on gullible readers emotion. It will not be well with whosoever supports injustice in this country, even to their 4th generation.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ugosample(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Adakintroy:

How are you different from the tyrant you opposed. All of una de find who warn role over..weaklings. think goverment go sit around make you overthrow am..Mumu children.

Imagine the statement in bold
grin grin grin grin
A government scared that a protest can "overthrow " them, when they have the power to do the right thing that will send the protesters home
Like I said before
I wont blame you
Living in a $hithole for so long has shaped your perception of life, and your viewpoint to things
So when you make comments like these, it shouldn't surprise the discerning mind
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Stanfeelings: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
I think u aint mentally ok... u need psychological evaluation. for ur mind them go notice u bah?
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ugosample(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
temiyato:
When u read some comments, one can deduce y we are where we are today.. Useless e-rats ....they will try different means ( tribal , religious , etc )to deviate from the truth and feed on gullible readers emotion. It will not be well with whosoever supports injustice in this country, even to their 4th generation.
Well I say amen to this prayer
To them
Anyone who they dont like of igbo extraction is IPOB
They will deviate from the matter on the ground
And be bringing ethnic sentiment to obfuscate the discourse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Baiser(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I 2014.

You have collected blood money
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Adakintroy: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Keep your stinking breath shut, is it the first time that the Nigerian Army has been accussed of mass killing?

What about the killings of innocent shite protesters and unharmed Igbos?

If you don't have anything reasonable then you better keep your mouth closes instead of displaying your Mumuness online.

If I don't have something reasonable to say.?

What about the times they have been protecting you against mindless Boko Haram killers. What praise did you offer?.how many of you have ever celebrated arm forces remembrance day. To remember fallen heroes? .

I told you you will never get anything from the fathers if your hearts are not set to first honor them. You will never get anything.keep getting mad all you want.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

Infact he died disgracefully regretting his actions.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
we all know that you where paid to sabotage this struggle!! But get in ur mind that time is coming when u can no longer come here to write against those that's protesting for the betterment of there onborn children
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
ConfirmedZombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4
Golan007
Reactman
Juliusmalema
Farki
marsman

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....

Put up or shut up.

Broke people always think they have an opinion.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by reactman: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Farki:

You better look well and remove my name from this list. grin
I don't belong to this list, add me to a better list
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by rolams(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Lie Mohammed is an old shameless man. He lie for a living.

Best description! Old man no sense. Just because of politics.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by OlujobaSamuel: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

His Twitter handle is @dj_switchaholic. Know this so you won't be swayed by fake names and won't post ignorantly next time.
So many have attached her name to statement she never uttered. I just look them and shake my head, because engaging them is pointless.
Same govt shouting about fake news on social media are recruiting people to spread fake news through impersonation on the same social media
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by rolams(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

One of the M.U.M.U sighted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2020
I don't expect anything good from that goat called lie lie Mohammed!! Imagine old fool defending this clueless government
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

How does what she said concern igbo suffering?

Or how does it relate with igbo suffering?

She didn't even mention one single igbo person

It concern Nigeria at least. It concerns impunity against citizens
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by banty: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

NA STILL YOUR OPINION
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Adakintroy: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Ugosample:

Imagine the statement in bold
grin grin grin grin
A government scared that a protest can "overthrow " them, when they have the power to do the right thing that will send the protesters home
Like I said before
I wont blame you
Living in a $hithole for so long has shaped your perception of life, and your viewpoint to things
So when you make comments like these, it shouldn't surprise the discerning mind

Oga you live in ideal world.not real world.

Why are you not bolding the protest in America? Why is trump refused to conceed defeat?.why did Democrats pursue impeachment for almost two yrs of trump reign.
.no goverment want to be upstage oga. We all tyrant's power is our fix. If you believe you are right or wrong more moral than others, it depend on were you stand.

my own is follow constitutional laid down process. If it's the goverment you want to take down be clear.if it's police brutality be clear..stop misleading the international news media. They don't know for truth what is going on except the story you tell them. When them hold you for trying to take down the goverment you run under police brutality, when they hold you on police you say you are protesting fail goverment.

Following that, if you must protest let it be peace. Don't go and block public partways and call it peacefull. I have somewhere to go and you are blocking me you are infringing on my right to free movement and am a Nigerian too.

Your right to protest does not override my rights to free movement. You have your views I have mine. The goverment will not condone such. Call it tyranny or not. No goverment condones such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Codyt(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.

She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude
I have to agree with you here. Coming from someone who is also seeking asylum somewhere. This is a good time to be on a low.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Rotji(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oga your outbursts only reveal one truth about you; where you come from and what you represent. Prove me wrong please
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ddokie: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is apparent you have have a psychiatric problem.

Go find help.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by mbjsuki(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It would have been better if you had said "nothing".
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Gwagone: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Keji1012:

I wonder what kinda animal u are
Wild one
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Mrbenny001: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Keep shut she fought and still fighting for you and your next generation, stop defending your oppressors, Let me educate you olodo,
Mandela fought the government and won, Martin Luther fought and won,
Name any national hero that never fought his evil government,
reactman:
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Lai is a pathological liar.
DJ u are a town crier.
Zombies are worse than Nazis.
Naija go better.
I rest my case.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Gwagone: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We are coming for all of you soon
Beta watch and pray, FOOL
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Adakintroy: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Ugosample:

Smh undecided

I'm appealing to you to be quiet to stop embarrassing yourself, not commanding you to.
At least you have admitted by yourself that the government is slacked in tyranny, and you, subconsciously are defending a tyrannical government
What does that make you ?
Answer yourself

Oga go tell trump to concede defeat stop asking stupid question like a kid. Did you not see Demo crates in America pursue impeachment of two yrs. Who wants to loose power in real situations? Mumu. Even your work place politics..oga no de like leave position you de talk of presidency.

Am not a Buhari person for your stupid sense to digest..am for Jonathan. But I think both side unlike you fools. You can't even anticipate the mind of your enemy yet you want to win over them. You think this is a joke.

Go and take the power na. Because you read some stupid ideal situation in text books. Ekpa.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Smartwayne: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

I didn't expect much from. "marsman" if only you were smart, you'd have at least checked the handles properly to see if it was the real DJ switch or her parody account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments / Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.