Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42175 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

T
It will be better, if she calls out the account, that is claimed to be impersonating her.

Yes. I think she needs to intensify on that to stop the wrong informations claiming to be of her view.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Lovelyn451(f): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
My dear, speaking truth in Nigeria is very risky o
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by privaldo: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
reactman:
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue

People defeat governments all over the world, your assertion that "all over the world no one can defeat government" is totally wrong. When a government fails to listen and do the will of the people then it's defeat gradually begins.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by asiga(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

Some things humans with grey matter in their skull say on this platform shaa..
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Flackoo:

To be honest you know little or nothing about Big Ken!!! Of course you are entitled to your opinion and can say anything about him, but greed was far from Wiwa!!! Read transcript of his death speech and understand the tone of the conversation.

Ken died disgracefully regretting his actions.

He is far from been an activist.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Onepeople: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.
pitching yuroba against igbos,continue making fool of yourself ok.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by od501: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

What does it have to do with the endsars protest.

If you Still believe that the #EndSARS protest was only channelled at police brutality, then you have missed the whole point.

Study the history of revolutions in the world, the French revolution which was triggered by scarcity of bread and later resulted to the end of the monarchy, Tunisian revolution, also triggered by same scarcity of bread, Libyan revolution, Egyptian revolution, Syrian revolution, e.t.c.

The problem of Nigeria goes beyond just SARS and police brutality, and the protest is about Nigerian problems. As you can see on the placards. Whether it is politically motivated or not, it is a good thing to protest against all vices in Nigeria including the removal of that mannequin in Aso Rock.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by ClearFlair: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

She will not shut up and there's nothing 1 million of you can do about it.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by hohafrank(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
reactman:
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue
Don't wound yourself oooo.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Remix10(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

Mumu cant you see that the said account is a parody account, the real one is @dj_switchaholic, commonsense is not common to buharideens
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by ibrokanety: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
It is not DJ switch account that tweet that infomation.
It is a parody account.

Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

Infact he died disgracefully regretting his actions.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by BenklinsJones(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

This one is so blinded....God help you
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Memphitz537(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020
alphaRego01:

Use ur brain na
Brain wey dem don use exchange for 1 modu of garri angry
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Ecosystem4u:

You are so pained because you and your cohorts failed in your given assignment to spread falsehood and counter the truth by pitching one people against the other. You dont even know whether your next stipend will come or not cos of your abysmal perfomance here on Nairaland on the end sars issue, you should have known albinitio that the present generation will never allow miscreants like you to manipulate the public and change facts. Why did you collect the job in the first place?
[/s]

Stop boring me with your silly ipob essay, ask your lying ipob sister to show proof of massacre and 15 deaths.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by mozes01(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.

She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude
I hate to swear mehn, but u be olo ri bu ru Ku.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by miketayo(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Farki:

If you aren't an APC member then you're not a patriot and your life is worthless.

i m regrettably an APC card-carrying member( didn't vote Buhari the second time though I am not dumb), fortunately for me I am still human, I have a heart and a brain. I can tell my left from right.
what we are looking at is beyond APC or any party. if u would sell your soul because of a party then u don't have a life s
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by obembet(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
alphaRego01:

Use ur brain na

He no get
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Tochj(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If Truth hurt you so much
Check yourself
You may be a liar.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by miketayo(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Is she the only DJ at the protest ground?

so ur problem is with her and not with her actions? if the rest are scared to speak up can you blame them?
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by chozzy: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Liar Muhammed is a
useless man
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by jidowu84: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.
Their agent everywhere. How much were you paid for this shit? But the Truth is stubborn!
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by EagleNest(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't understand. You want to shut her mouth up for what? If you don't know, her action with co-protesters has brought light to the hope for better Nigeria. And the wicked hearts won't like it.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by edoairways: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Says the BMC crew member,how much did you receive this month?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2020
mozes01:
I hate to swear mehn, but u be olo ri bu ru Ku.
Who are you?
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ecosystem4u: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your silly ipob essay, ask your lying ipob sister to show proof of massacre and 15 deaths.

You didnt answer my question 'Mr', why did you take the job in the first place? We are committed to shaming and exposing miscreants like you on this forum now and always.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by shadeyinka(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That's just Your opinion sir out of millions!
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by bammydhele(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2020
God will continue to keep you save.... We shall overcome
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by miketayo(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2020
marsman:

You are more Idiot than i am, if you choose not to see the signs on the wall.

is saro wiwa an Igbo man? I love Pa Awolowo only because I am a Yoruba man. he had the best interest for Yorubas', not Nigeria he would have been the greatest Yoruba president for Yoruba land. others she mentioned from Gowon - Abacha aren't heroes so hows this an IPob agenda? left for me, every tribe should split
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Successfulben: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are a real mad man. Your father would have used condom on your mum instead of bringing a nincompoop into this world.
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Successfulben: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2020
miketayo:

is saro wiwa an Igbo man? I love Pa Awolowo only because I am a Yoruba man. he had the best interest for Yorubas', not Nigeria he would have been the greatest Yoruba president for Yoruba land. others she mentioned from Gowon - Abacha aren't heroes so hows this an IPob agenda? left for me, every tribe should split
you are right man
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

*sigh*
Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Ecosystem4u:

You didnt answer my question 'Mr', why did you take the job in the first place? We are committed to shaming and exposing miscreants like you on this forum now and always.
stop replying sycophants that are idiots....the one you replied is a bigger one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.