Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle (9275 Views)

MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi / VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mbulela: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2011
all these arguments are a bit redundant.
the issue is if MI knew he was soo poor at freestyling that he could barely sound coherent, why bother to show up?
why disgrace yourself like that?
even if he was paid to appear, could he not return the cheque?
the embarrasment he and Ice prince caused themselves was inexcusable.
whether is is africa rapper no. 1 is besides the point.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by slimshay(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2011
Bam, my bad. I thot you inferred that. However I don't think anyone has labelled him wack, except Mobinga, but we all sabi Mobinga nah. wink I just had to lmao when that boy tried to sell us Snipe like Wesley. wink

The other side of your argument is I refuse to accept people saying freestyles aint important just cos folks like MI aint that good at it. How can freestyles become unimportant in a culture that it practically gave birth to.

Freestyles are not only off the cuff. Yet to be published lines can be plugged in here and there, its not a problem e.g. Jay did it with those 'I aint talking about Jimmy-Dame' lines. Like I said before, entirely off the cuff lines are another level. E.g. Supernatural.

Asides getting you respect for your skills, rating on freestyle sessions shows you have been working. Only people without those skills or required lines in reserve can't freestyle.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by 04kaa: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ARGUING SINCE FRIDAY, NA WA O , MI IS NOW MAKING MONEY, DO U EXPECT HIM TO SIT IN HIS PARLOUR FREESTYLING ALL DAY, ONE THING U PEOPLE DONT KNW IS THAT, WHEN U MAKE MONEY U TEND TO GET LAZY. grin grin THE ONLY THING MI CAN DO IS TO DELIVER A VERY DOPE ILLEGAL MUSIC 2 FOR HIPHOP HEADS. CUZ ALL THIS HIPHOP HEADS WILL NOT FORGET THIS FREETSYLE MESS UP IN A HURRY.

AT LEAST MI HAS SATISFIED HIS SWAGGA SWAGGA POP/ R N B FANS WITH MI2. grin grin WHAT ABOUT THE HIPHOP HEADS. ?? MI SHUT THEM UPWITH ILLEGAL MUSIC 2. SO THEY WILL KNOW THAT ISOLO LIKE ISOLO , WHICH KAIN JUJU KUNU MUMU AND SNIPE LIKE WESLEY IS NOT A FLUKE grin grin

ILLEGAL MUSIC 2 IS COMING UP IN 3 MONTHS. grin grin
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Solove1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
Note:- M I. Did not go closer 2D mic but ice prince did. I think M I did not messed up as much as ice prince.
After all on twitter he said "sorry oh, 2day i no be actor" invite him 4 next rap show again & see.
Anyway in 1 of his track he says "in life anybody can blow" so he is not where he is now cos is D best. He is there cos is Jude abaga (M I) Life is about OPPORTUNITY but no put leaner 4 Aeroplane.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by djl(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
really,ice prince has neva been ma favourite rapper. i'm not saying that he is not good,but the truth is take away brymo from the hit oleku,then you will see that the song will nothing but flop.m.i still remain my number one rapper and africa finest but when it comes to freestyling he won't disagree that he sucks.check out his performance on jimmy jatt's jump off,then you will understand wat i mean.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by tical(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
What is all this antagonism for? The funny thing is that this is coming 4rm Mode9 nd saucekid fans

First, Sauckid dnt hav any gud album or award to boast of in his whole rap career. .wch means he is a failed rap artiste. .As much as he is a very gud rapper, wuld his mixtapes make him african rapper No.1? Nope! undecided

Mode9 had the chance to rule d rap game after his channel O award glory but he blew the opportunity. .failed to live up to xpectations undecided

Mode was invited to kiss fm to freestyle. .he flopped undecided
Mode freestyled on galaxy tv, brilla fm to channel O when Kabelo came to Naija etc. .all these freestyles were all disasters ranging 4rm poor lyrics, no rhythm, no rhymes, rap talkin to always yapping only 5 - 6 bars etc.

Mode went on jimmy jump off nd shamelessly spat written raps as freestyles. .it didnt end there, miasma freestyle, orishuna freestyle, quest media freestyle on Mode9 mixtapes were all written undecided

Mode9 had neva battled any known rapper in the history of his hiphop career undecided . .ghetto p invited mode9 4 a freestyle 5 yrs ago buh he chickened out by givin lame excuses grin grin grin grin undecided

Abeg, no be by using encyclopedia nd dictionary to write lyrics go make mode9 be Africa rapper No1 grin grin grin grin . .its by making gud appealing music plus he has passed his prime *if he eva had any*.undecided

Why am I saying all these? Cuz u guyz r trying to rubbish MI & Ice achievements in favor of M9 & sauce *who both failed to work hard at make gud appealing music* undecided

@djl ~ Ice might nt be ur fav rapper. .buh without Ice writing dat chorus Brymo wuld hav sang nuffin & there wil be no OLEKU undecided whateva Ice is rippin 4rm that track 2day. .he worked 4 it so therefore he deserves to be at the top grin grin grin grin grin

MI & Ice hav paid their dues to be at the top.they hav freestyled at various occasions *not delusive written freestyles* they hav bn tested & trusted plus they've got nuffin more to prove,datz y they r undoubtedly the foremost rappers now nd if y'all think those upcoming rappers r better, then let them dish out better music than what MI & Ice r doing. . Simple! undecided
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by tosinaded(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
tical:

What is all this antagonism for? The funny thing is that this is coming 4rm Mode9 nd saucekid fans

First, Sauckid dnt hav any gud album or award to boast of in his whole rap career. .wch means he is a failed rap artiste. .As much as he is a very gud rapper, wuld his mixtapes make him african rapper No.1? Nope! undecided

Mode9 had the chance to rule d rap game after his channel O award glory but he blew the opportunity. .failed to live up to xpectations undecided

Mode was invited to kiss fm to freestyle. .he flopped undecided
Mode freestyled on galaxy tv, brilla fm to channel O when Kabelo came to Naija etc. .all these freestyles were all disasters ranging 4rm poor lyrics, no rhythm, no rhymes, rap talkin to always yapping only 5 - 6 bars etc.

Mode went on jimmy jump off nd shamelessly spat written raps as freestyles. .it didnt end there, miasma freestyle, orishuna freestyle, quest media freestyle on Mode9 mixtapes were all written undecided

Mode9 had neva battled any known rapper in the history of his hiphop career undecided . .ghetto p invited mode9 4 a freestyle 5 yrs ago buh he chickened out by givin lame excuses grin grin grin grin undecided

Abeg, no be by using encyclopedia nd dictionary to write lyrics go make mode9 be Africa rapper No1 grin grin grin grin . .its by making gud appealing music plus he has passed his prime *if he eva had any*.undecided

Why am I saying all these? Cuz u guyz r trying to rubbish MI & Ice achievements in favor of M9 & sauce *who both failed to work hard at make gud appealing music* undecided

@djl ~ Ice might nt be your fav rapper. .buh without Ice writing dat chorus Brymo wuld hav sang nuffin & there wil be no OLEKU undecided whateva Ice is rippin 4rm that track 2day. .he worked 4 it so therefore he deserves to be at the top grin grin grin grin grin

MI & Ice hav paid their dues to be at the top.they hav freestyled at various occasions *not delusive written freestyles* they hav bn tested & trusted plus they've got nuffin more to prove,datz y they r undoubtedly the foremost rappers now nd if y'all think those upcoming rappers r better, then let them dish out better music than what MI & Ice r doing. . Simple! undecided

one man shld av all dis gabbage in his brain! Ahan. . . . .

Its ur day today, so am not surprised. . .its 1st of april
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by yinkalink(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
I tink he wuz ryt 2 a certain xtent. Let M.I n Ice prince be. Am a fan of Sauce n Mode9 too but i dnt tink diz guys shld b compard.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by tosinaded(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
Me am a fan of naija music. . . No bias!
If u re good i rep u,if u mess up i go still talk
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by distinkt1(m): 12:59am On Apr 02, 2011
3stylin is kinda d xclusv preserv of upcomin rappers.wen ur made,3stylin becomes a 'lazy man's job so let em dudes be jor
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by distinkt1(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2011
3stylin is kinda d xclusv preserv of upcomin rappers.wen ur made,3stylin becomes a 'lazy man's job so let em dudes be jor
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by atilla(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
Im really surprised MI nd ice messd up on this one
Saying freestylin isn't important to rap is like saying driving a a manual is not impotent to lrearning how to drive or like saying u can't walk and then u wanna start running with them usain bolt. Simple to be the best rapper u have to be a mad freestyler. however I wanna believe MI was just being lazy or preferred to have kept quiet rather than let some mad and hungry everyday freestyler kill him in the studio. I prolly woulda just joined in the fun or maybe he wasn't high yet lol. Ha u wan a say the best tapers in the us can't freestyle we all know jayz biggie nas gulag them can freetyle even if u haven't done it in years undefined would be able to drop like 6 bars

In heard some gist about how mi did a freestylin comp in USA and beat about 9guys in a row is that true or fake gist?

Wat surprised me the more is ice prince messed up d guy hasn't blown and he is already stagerring guynwise up o don't follow mi steps be your own man.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
no mata wat he, (MI) is stil d best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richest Hiphop Artist / Luis Fonsi Feat. Demi Lovato – Not On You (echame La Culpa English Version) Mp3 / Ice Prince - Aboki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.