Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (115345 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ridbell01(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2020
My brother if I were you I will divorce the lady and be responsible for my kids
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by PaAdu02(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2020
EwuGambia:
Which kyn wahala be this..... undecided

My advice....
You have obviously made some foolish mistakes....which is sad...and is only human....but if you keep dwelling on it, you might not move forward.

The best advice i can give now is to stop the blame game...i see you blaming your father in a comment below. I dont think the man has any influence in your present predicament, at least you did very well for yourself at some point in time, which shows you are very capable of success...i have a personal belief "if you did it before, you can do it again"....
Soo my Man...dust yourself up, dont get too personally involved with your wife and her family....see your kids when you can, avoid spending nights with them, mentally convince yourself that you dont have a wife....and reduce how you trust people...

Better opportunities would still come your way.....just learn from your mistakes and move on. When you get on your feet fully, you can work on formally seperating from your wife(its very necessary, and it doesn't guarantee that your children would suffer what you did... its up to you to determine if they suffer or not.) undecided

I think u should candidly follow this advise above, the children cannot suffer once there is fund to meet their needs, so, go and work hard without ur present woman in ur life, it's also imperative u pray and get another woman, nobody can survive without a partner, a real partner. Note: u must divorce ur present woman later.
Life is ain't a bed of roses,ur case gave me goose pimples,I feel for u,and I also thank God that despite what I face with my partner,she's so Fidel,and has same dreams as me.humm,indeed life is luck
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by MrColdsweat: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
My brother, I don't know the advice you're looking for.

You don't want your children to suffer the pains of separation, therefore, you must endure the marriage with the cheap whoree.

It seems you are unaware of the tendencies of a desperate whoree.

Some kill her husbands to bury their secrets or shameful acts, some do that to take his wealth etc. Nothing good comes out of it. Personally, I'd ask you to instantly initiate proceedings for divorce but your mind is made up.

If you end up dead because you want to manage your marriage with a whoree, rest in peace.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by abidem4real: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I was planning on how to relocate them to where I was...
Now this is the revelation..
My wife has been used,thats the fact...
My photography business first collapsed.
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...
All these revelation came after I was told to pray and fast..

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
Right now, I am in a fix..
About my wife's promiscuity, I have all evidence of their chat..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
When she slept, I opened it with her Fingerprint.
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..
My Inlaw hasn't pick my call to tell me why that happened..

If you think this is a fabricated story,
I have all evidences.
If enough people ask for it, I will release it here..
Women are indeed a mistake! Their creation was a curse unto man walahi talahi! I could say all these because my innocent self is also a victim of their useless nature.

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Judeoxide(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
EwuGambia:
Which kyn wahala be this..... undecided

My advice....
You have obviously made some foolish mistakes....which is sad...and is only human....but if you keep dwelling on it, you might not move forward.

The best advice i can give now is to stop the blame game...i see you blaming your father in a comment below. I dont think the man has any influence in your present predicament, at least you did very well for yourself at some point in time, which shows you are very capable of success...i have a personal belief "if you did it before, you can do it again"....
Soo my Man...dust yourself up, dont get too personally involved with your wife and her family....see your kids when you can, avoid spending nights with them, mentally convince yourself that you dont have a wife....and reduce how you trust people...

Better opportunities would still come your way.....just learn from your mistakes and move on. When you get on your feet fully, you can work on formally seperating from your wife(its very necessary, and it doesn't guarantee that your children would suffer what you did... its up to you to determine if they suffer or not.) undecided
At this point no further comment is needed
You have said is all
No one can put it in a better way
Thank God nairaland still have human being
Not some animals that spwe trash and cause confusion
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by michaelponle(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
When it started like play you were overlooking it, how can a man sleep and you Bae/wife will go to club and you forgave, she knew you won't do anything that's why she had the guts.
It means a man came to pick her and came to drop her at your place, if all you have told us is true, then you are extremely a weak and emotional unbalance fellow.
Shake your self stand strong, stop running and calling people for help..........Be mean, firm and have sense.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2020
michaelponle:
When it started like play you were overlooking it, how can a man sleep and you Bae/wife will go to club and you forgave, she knew you won't do anything that's why she had the guts.
It means a man came to pick her and came to drop her at your place, if all you have told us is true, then you are extremely a weak and emotional unbalance fellow.
Shake your self stand strong, stop running and calling people for help..........Be mean, firm and have sense.

It's the modern day wife and not just about the male. Women now hate wifey and feminine roles. The modern woman has been taught to believe wifey roles is weak and her actions more than half of the time is to rebel and to fight normal. Many times its not just about being firm. Many of these ladies have developed a fixed way of interpreting life and by extension they behave the opposite of what's expected to present themselves as strong.

Many more marriages will end this way in this generation. And it's not just about males being flexible or not being firm
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by stacyadams: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2020
abidem4real:

Women are indeed a mistake! Their creation was a curse unto man walahi talahi! I could say all these because my innocent self is also a victim of their useless nature.

Share wit us bro
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Tadeus(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
I think it's better to forget everything about your ex wife and focus more on your business and your kids. Work on your business first, when it stabilized, talk to her parents to release your kids to you for proper care. If they are not coperating, sue dem. You have all d evidence. Also you need to do DNA test for the kids. Will not advise you to remarry but if that's will make you happy again, bro forget about your dad wayward life style, go for it. I'm married with two kids too, if in future, my wife decide to sleep wit a man not even men like yours, we will go our separate ways. Yoruba people talk say, obinrin to ba yan ale, O ma pa oko eh (married woman that sleeps around , will kill her husband) God will see you through, e nor easy at all.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Some men and the way they think
You wouldn't blame him some guys non sabi babe matter. I had a friend who went to knock at his gf's family house at 1am just because she refused to pick his call another time he shaved his head with a shaver when the gf broke u with him. The guy was going nut, na me show am the light as a confirm warri boy.

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by bigman001(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..

I have all evidences.

Are you sure those kids are even yours? Bro my brotherly advice to you is to forget about your life and concentrate on your kids by doing the needful , you can request fr the kids to come for a visit and try to confirm the i they are yours, you can go visiting the kids , try getting yourself a God fearing woman , start a new life and carry on with life. Forget about that family if you want to live longer.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Acrobatics01: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2020
smartNerd:

You are just a dunce, yen yen "is it yours?".

Haha
it's now my turn, right?

I'm not as bitter bro.
stay safe
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Countersam(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

NEVER DATE OR MARRY A GIRL OR LADY WHO IS VISIONLESS AND DOESN'T ALIGN WITH YOUR DREAMS , GOALS AND ASPIRATION.

I was blinded by love cos she was beautiful. Initially when we started out, things were fine. I was doing well for myself as a photographer. then from forgetting pant to bag to clothes, we started living a couples life..
The way I wired myself right from inception,i don't drink, I don't smoke and believe, I don't womanize.. I don't even watch football.. I am an extreme introvert..
So I started noticing that when it is past 11 or 12am,she will sneak out to club, it took me time to notice this cos I always sleep early. When I noticed this and tried to stop her, she will get angry and just leave the house at night, one day, I almost got shot by our vigilante and that day, I vowed to drive her away. She apologized prosefuly and promised to change.. Well, it seems she changed..
Fast forward to 6yrs later, we got married and today, eight years later, we are blessed with two beautiful kids, a 4yrs boy and 2yrs girl.. They are beautiful and adoring..

Now something happened to me last year.. I lost everything I owned.. I was doing well for myself, I have workers, owned a car and was building myself a nice house. Everything went down the drain.. Everything.. I went to pray about what was happening to me and I was told to fast for some days that some secrets will be revealed to me.. Well I did and the revelation started pouring in..

While we still dating, not married then, my wife was doing runs and I didn't even know, this is how I got to know..
One of the yahoo guys he dated back then, he slept with her and gave her money. But she was not satisfied with the money he gave her so while that guy went into the bathroom, my wife took the money he intend to buy fuel with and ran away. According to the guy, when he tried to trace her on foot, Sars nabbed him. He spent close to 2million before he could get off their hook so since then, he vowed to kill her anytime he sees her.. Fortunately for him, he saw her on Facebook and then use a wealthy Nigeria young rich Nigerian picture to message her.. And they started talking.. In a week, they've started sending nudes to each other. And she was already planning how to leave me and the kids and flee with her new lover.. This time around, we are not together cos when things got unbearable, she left with the kids to her parents place.. She said she can't go to mine..
Don't know how but this guy knows me, I was very popular in the state I was cos of the work I do.. So when he went through my wife's Facebook, he saw our wedding pics and he was disappointed.. Believe me, I was very hardworking and for 7years, she didn't work, I was sponsoring her expensive lifestyle and I didn't even feel it a bit.. There was a time I told her to learn event management since I am a photographer, we can always work together, she said she is to fragile to work or learn anything.. But last year, she decided to learn fashion designing.. So this guy sent me all their 2months plus chat.. Where she badmouthed me just to gain Favour.. It was so damning.. She badmouthed my mom,.
So when the guy made his intention known to her and that he has sent me all their chats.
While they were chatting, she already told the mom that she has found a very rich guy..the guy even told her to break up with me and she did, someone she hasn't met before.. So when she broke up with me, I called her mom and told her, her mom was like, I should go and look for something good doing and forget about love for now.. Now when the whole issue came out, the mom came to where I was with some people and started begging that it was the devils handiwork..

It's time you focus on your life and move forward. Both the in-law fashi them. Send money for your kids upkeep and when you can, move them to stay with you if possible. Forget that woman. It's not easy but being a good man will always attract God's mercy in life battles.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by yean1(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nwachacho: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Reading through your story is disheartening, though we haven't heard your wife's side of it.

Brother from what you have written, I will start by saying that you didn't see the signs early enough that she's not supposed to be your wife(she sneaking out to club while you're asleep). This should be a lesson to some of us here "follow your heart but take your brain with you"
You have to totally cut yourself off from that woman and her family. Come back to your sense oo, cos if you die today, life continues. You have suffered enough and good a thing you know the root of your problem, why not refrain from them and get your sanity back. You have being surviving many of this challenges from her and her family and this things are warning for you to flee, take it or leave it, the next one that might hit you from them, you may not survive it.
Take care of the children from where you are and how you can(if at all they are truly your children even).

HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by jujunaty(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2020
better go do DNA for those children. They might not even be urs. Dont be surprised when the results come and you find out that you don't even have any child on this earth
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by MrColdsweat: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Wahala for who no swallow red pill.
serious wahala my brother.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Cvesta(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
for a fact, she didn't connive with her brother... I will release evidences soon.. I thought she will change, I don't want my kids to go through the trauma of separation like I did.. I was trying everything to avoid a reoccurrence of what happened to my parent and since same thing happened to her, I thought she will change

If you continue with this thought of always hoping to be happily married or to change your ex wife.. You will end up dead while she continues her Hoeing on earth.
For your own good get a new woman, it is not womanising because you are currently single.. Accept the fact your ex wife was a bad investment that would never come good.. A hoe is always a hoe

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by teespicy: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Thank God i was able to read through and have learnt quite alot.. I just broke up with a girl of this traits,her ex was a yahoo boy.. She lied on several occassions,because of love i forgave her.... Lately,i got to know she was seeing same guy for material things.. I'm glad i broke up.. I almost suffered same thing with @perfectsouth...
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by teespicy: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
bigman001:

Are you sure those kids are even yours? Bro my brotherly advice to you is to forget about your life and concentrate on your kids by doing the needful , you can request fr the kids to come for a visit and try to confirm the i they are yours, you can go visiting the kids , try getting yourself a God fearing woman , start a new life and carry on with life. Forget about that family if you want to live longer.
Hmmmmm
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by teespicy: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2020
stacyadams:

Share wit us bro
Same here cry
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Olatara(f): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Chiquitq:
Being from a family which your father was negligent might have made you emotionally unbalanced. Your kids are already separated from you so your vow not to let them go through what you want through is no longer within your control.

Apart from her beauty, what value has this woman ever added to your life? Can she be that beautiful? Is outward beauty that important to you?
No
You are in a very toxic relationship because you are being used as a means to an end. Why did her family make you swear that you have never been with another woman? How is that an issue after everything she has done?

She doesn't deserve your forgiveness and you are not doing good to yourself by keeping her. Don't dwell too much on the spiritual revelations because they further lead people astray. Be practical in your decisions.

Having a broken marriage is not the end of the world. You need to let her go and send your kids school fees directly to their school. henceforth.

Best Advice ever. Forget all the religious stuff and lets do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Geesanni: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Omo,pele,but how sure are u that those kids are yours?ogbeni find money go do dna....or keep low spending on the kids till u confirm a dna test.u really bleeped up,how can u not be a clubber or socialite and u married one,ondo babe for that matter.There are some state u don't marry a socialite if u are not one.
Perfectsouth:
for a fact, she didn't connive with her brother... I will release evidences soon.. I thought she will change, I don't want my kids to go through the trauma of separation like I did.. I was trying everything to avoid a reoccurrence of what happened to my parent and since same thing happened to her, I thought she will change
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by olatunde75(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Thank God for guiding u, my advice to u is to seek for divorce in court of law,when u give dem all d evidence of all dat happened between d 2 of u nd d fact she works in a beer parlour, u will be granted d custody of ur children
Take dem to ur mum they will be fine. Also are u sure d children are urs? Pls make sure u do.DNA test b4 it's too late
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by joe120120(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

That was in August..

I have all evidences.

My brother u are a man of God ,u try, pls pls the life we are has no duplicate ,it's just one time .what's ur happiness 4 dis year's u married ur wife ?Go out there and choose a wife that suite u ,that is not ur wife ok
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Haywiz1122: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
My man let me advice you. make sure you pay your kids school fee and give some pocket money... always insist they come to spend Christmas and if you're a Muslim then "ileya" make sure you spoil them at that period, any major celebration then your kids should be with you. When your kids are out of "sec" school or old enough, I swear they will pack in with you, that's if you don't remarry early

The kids will see her for who she is and you'll have thier support when you go for them... make more money and don't remarry early because of other expenses. "Na man wey get money dey claim him pikin"
Forget your wife and have casual sex for the main time, do not remarry for now and make the same mistake again because of SEX.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

That was in August..

I have all evidences.
Bro, I feel your pain, but let me tell you this, YOU DONT HAVE A WIFE! You had good intentions and you did right by her. But that woman is a ho! Stop sleeping with her and focus on your business!

I pray and believe God that you will rise again!
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Walexz02(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
not that, I could have said this with my main account, but it was banned..
You see in life, if your first step was a mistake, you will keep having problems....
The mistake I made early in life keeps bringing more problems..
The one his brother did recently was what brought about this thread..
I have been through alot in life, from one problem to another, I keep fighting, I keep praying but if your problem lives with you, you hardly get an escape route..
Those kids should never suffer for what they knew nothing about believe me... Every decision am still making revolves around my kids..
Till today, I blame my father for every thing that has happened to me cos he was nowhere to be found when we needed him most..
And let me shock you, we now give him monthly stipends to feed himself.. The wife he wanted to die for abandoned him.
Well done Op
What you have just posted as a story happens to alot of people almost every time .
Stop blaming your old man now . Yes he made some f*ckng mistake that affect you negatively but does that mean he didn't do many positive things in your life when he can ? Reminisce about it, you also have kids.
Now, you have seen your problem(s), you are lucky because many fight battles with unseen enemy. So take charge and do the needful.
You whine too much about your kids, about how you don't want them to go through what you supposedly went through . Bro if you die(God forbid) in this struggle your kids will continue to survive and may even live a better life that you could not give them ..
Last last discharge that bi*tch try balance your self up and help your kids the best way you can.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Iamvetlander(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Evidence first
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Mayababy(f): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2020
She is not a good woman and is very obvious... go to court...show them the evidence you have...tell them why you can't allow your kids to be raise by such a person...let your kids grow under you...divorce her and find a good woman to marry...not easy to see one but I pray fate be nice to you...you deserve better...push that lady far from you....don't spend a kobo on her so she suffer for all her wrong doings...stay away from her and her relatives pls...your mental health is more important
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Pharmlex: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Brotherly, truly you are going or have gone through alot but the kind of life you want your kids depend on you. If you end up a miserable man because of the fact that you don't want your children to have a taste of broken home, later you will be broken likewise them. please choose a good life by staying away from their mother but do your responsibility on them especially financial responsibility. Those kids deserve a father that can give them a good life.
I am also from a broken home, at 8 mum moved out myself and my 11year old brother with dad went through alot but dad had a great dream despite the fact that our mum wasn't there and now bro, am a Pharmacist and my brother an Engineer all thanks to our dad. Divorced or not, the life of your children depends on your fortune and readiness to play your part from afar.
If you keep going to her because you want to stay close to your children and you allow your wife to destroy you, this children will blame you in life for not standing your ground when you supposed to
My advice: keep sending them money, If she allows you to see them fine if not keep playing your part as a father without much contact. soon or later the children will figure it out and they will know that you are always playing your part. It's only when you have a good life that you can extend it to your children

Lastly: divorced is not always a curse, and it doesn't mean all children from broken home will be miserable in life. Am one and am living a good life, my dad is living a great life likewise my mum.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by debbydams(f): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
As I type this, it's with tears in my eyes.. I am pained, they've done everything bad to me.. Sincerely, I don't deserve this ill treatment have gotten from this family...
It is gonna be a very long read but I know you will learn a thing or two from this..
I might not be able to touch everything but if you feel there is something I need to share and I didn't, point it out and I will shed more light on it....

This may seems a bit lengthy but you should learn one or two lessons from it..
I come from a not broken not memded marriage same as my wife but hers was worse than mine..
My father used to be a rich man. When car dealing was very lucrative, he was a top notch car dealer in akure.. So along the line, he started fornicating. His was on another level, he always take them abroad to sleep with, shop for them and do every every.. We are five in my family, I being the first born..
I had to train myself through university with photography with the help of my mum too. I remember when I was looking for project money, one of my father's wife, the one that went to give birth in Dubai just came back and they were doing naming ceremony.. I could remember I was in the rain with my mum and they were pointing at us, though we couldn't hear what they were saying.. How did I raise my project money? Sponsoring 5 kids wasn't an easy task since 3 of us was in the university. So I went with my to her work place, she was a nurse so we collected all the aprons used during immunization and washed them.. Then I also hustled to complete the money...
It was a very rough and tough life but all along, we didn't even seem like someone who has a father..

Let me jump to the reason for this thread..
I vowed never to allow whatever happened in my family happen to me in the future..
I met my wife when I was in 200 level.. I was 23 and she was 21..

Cc royalroy
im so sorry.. But u need alot of prayers nd Stay away from any woman � including your wife.. Stand firm nd strong.. U will overcome nd dont trust or rely on anybody.. Distance yourself from your in law too pls. God will be with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.