Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (99996 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Weyrey people everywhere,.......
Some idiots also graced the occasion sha

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-finally-marries-beloved-sex-23066460
I see this in the next Bible story as the reason God revisited his wrath on a city like in the days of Gomorah. Those pictures were clear in the illustrations. The tribulations on the sons of disobedience will be such that ears have not heard. I see those illustration , I see those man and objects, I see Annihilation's , run for your life sons of men, run...
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
See handsome guy... Chaii
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you masturbate and yet come here to criticize this man, you are a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
gideonite98:
He is mad
The sex doll is mad
The people that attended sef are mad
The people wey dey snap the pics sef mad

What about the person wey share the news for NL and the people wey take their time to read from beginning to end and con comment nko?

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Eaglesence:

Op you for try cet the video make we for see this mad man in action as he weds his unseeing, unfeeling, unbleeding doll. Mtcheew, crase everywhere. Giving God more reasons to close up this damned age.
Thought about but video was so short
Here is the link, just a short one on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIApkvIpXFX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by edward1106(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
MasterDreamz:
Fine man like that, women finish for world?
Nah, he just couldn't cope with their problems.

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by BrainResetter: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Netanya:
God right now:
King James Bible:
[Exodus 20;7]

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

International Standard Version:
[Exodus 20:7]

"You are not to misuse the name of the LORD your God, because the LORD will not leave the one who misuses his name unpunished.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by zudozz: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
SimplyFacts:
They can get male sex dolls too cheesy

Male sex doll! grin

Male sex doll ll be usilez! grin

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
What will he do if that dull gets stolen?
Seems we have moved on from the era of marrying cats, dogs, laptops and trees to the era of marrying dulls.
Okay nah..one day we will get to the era of marrying stars.
People in Nigeria here aren't supposed to be shocked at strange this like this anymore. Nigeria alone hold enough strange this to shock the world into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
PERVERT EVERYWHERE

SMH undecided

This one is worse than a pervert!
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by realstars: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
May God Help Him
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Netanya:
God right now:
Lolz Asians have over 200 gods they serve, I'm sure apart from God those other gods are also stunned and angry @seeing this happen.
The guy lacks self-love and you can not give what you don't have!
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
PERVERT EVERYWHERE

SMH undecided

I tell ya
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by pansophist(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
A man may be mad, but must the whole society fraternize with him in his madness? How can a country have laws that can wed an animate being and an inanimate object?

How will the country deal with issues like domestic violence, her rights to properties in case of divorce, and more legal protections available to humans? How could the doll sign the marriage certificate and say "I do"? So many questions but I'll stop here.

I guess paedophiles that love kids should be able to marry them, lets legalise all madness. Afterall, why discrimimate against paedophiles? The dangers of "slippery slope"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Jaelxchloe(f): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
This has got to be a joke.. Somebody please pinch me grin grin
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
PERVERT EVERYWHERE

SMH undecided
real one.very sad indeed....God help us....
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by simplesearch: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
If all we had to live for is this world and no afterlife then little would there have been energy wasted on talks like this. But how Have we become so depraved to the extent we no longer have an atom of regard or the fear of God in our heart again? What exactly will he give in eternity as an excuse for engaging in an act of profanity such as this. No wonder the scripture said, if they were wise they would consider their end. We will all give account of our lives to God and Christ at the end of our race here on earth, we may escape the judgement of an earthly judge because they are limited by space and time but nothing of such in heaven. Annyone whose name is not found written in the book of life shall be cast into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his Angel's and shall be tormented forever. Let's flee the wrath of God like the city of Nineveh did at the warning of Jonah and were saved, God will not be mercy to anyone in heaven who trample on his mercy here on earth.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
okay o.

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some will call it stupidity and all sort of names

This man no like the vagina people wahala
Their wahala three much sef

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Make me sef go buy my own sex doll , no more urgent 2k

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
I think many find the dolls fascinating, their comments prove it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
E be things...the man tire for women palava...I like oyibo ooo, his friends even attended the ceremony and are obviously happy for him.

Atleast he can cheat in peace knowing fully well the dull won't reciprocate.
lol blue goat
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by tarantino1: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Decryptor:
If you masturbate and yet come here to criticize this man, you are a hypocrite!

Nonsense logic
Wear your phone a ring and proceed to marry it and your logic might just begin to make sense, Mr Strawman

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
I think we have to consider the effects of these dolls, on human relationships

because the tech keeps getting better, the dolls are made like humans or robots, who will learn from humans, the implications can be either negative or positive, especially when they are used inappropriately.

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
cool

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2020
internationalman:
That sex doll can serve as a better wife than most women from this side of the world...

Yeah I know sex doll has nothing to offer other than sex but so do most women nowadays
grin grin What of faithfulness?
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by jonathanking1122: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
smiley
Different people with different palliative
Imagine if he catches his friends sleeping with her(it) wink
he will set it on fire and bay another one for replacement

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Humanity, don't lose yourself. smiley smiley smiley, What you need is Humanity. we can think about it like this, let your machines, not replace you.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2020
internationalman:
That sex doll can serve as a better wife than most women from this side of the world...

Yeah I know sex doll has nothing to offer other than sex but so do most women nowadays

You're ment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2020
This is better than gay marriage. grin
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Vivian16: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Ooo nsogbu dikwa
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by calcal: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2020
nanauju:
The doll has suffered because the man will still cheat on it with a very warm pusssy whether she likes it or not. Anyway.. I guess she/it doesn't care too.

we need the population to increase, we have a fight ahead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.