Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. (14966 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by GregJo: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
VULCAN:
Ubunja,

having read and highly appreciated most if not all of your stuff both on here and on your website, I am disappointed that you spent a great deal of time on this one telling women(who already have the game deliberately rigged in their favour) what to do to further advance their cause.

So sad.

I know you had done it mildly on a few occasions in the past but i wonder if this has now become a permanent fixture in your writing

I suppose it's motivated by the constant aggressions emanating from women who hate your exposés on them and the numerous simps and white knights on here who attack you with such virulence.

So it appears you have finally capitulated and now want to present a balanced "gospel" so that they will take it easier on you.

So basically you are trying to please those who previously hated you.

It never truly works I can assure you.

I remember the first two seasons of House of Cards. Absolutely brilliant writing of never before seen political shenanigans.

But a few seasons later and the story had lost its senses by first working to replace the US Vice-President with the Wife of the President then still going further to make same First Lady the President herself.

By this stage the show was already unwatchable to most of the core fans from Season 1.

It had gone from Red Pill to SJW shit. So we had left long ago.

That is what happens when you keep trying to pander to feminism. It doesn't know when to stop.

Anybody who knows anything about Marketing and Branding will tell you that you should be One Major Thing to your core customer base and they will stick with you through thick and thin. Once you start diluting your essence and message you will eventually lose traction, customers and market share.

I wish you well.

absolutely spot on!!

phew! looks like ubunja is trying to diversify his followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Akinbahm(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
VULCAN:
Ubunja,

So sad.

I know you had done it mildly on a few occasions in the past but i wonder if this has now become a permanent fixture in your writing

I suppose it's motivated by the constant aggressions emanating from women who hate your exposés on them and the numerous simps and white knights on here who attack you with such virulence.

That is what happens when you keep trying to pander to feminism. It doesn't know when to stop.

I wish you well.

I love your assertion, there's one thing I want u to understand everything we do in life if there's no balance and/or justice from my own perspective such thing to me is nothing but fallacy...

Right from day one I came encountered with Ubunja I think it was around 2017/18 most of his post favours both gender though it might looks as if it favours men alone.

One of his topics I love most Game of emotions am not really sure of that topic heading though he really taught these ladies how to milk men without giving men a kiss not to talk of sleeping with them, in that topic instead of me to let go of his sayings do you know what I did I read that topic, scrutinize it, digest it and apply it and used it against ladies.

In all honesty I think he is fair enough to both genders.

Note: He said he gonna raise his son(s) to dominate girls out there those who think with their pvssy and raise his daughters as a Gold diggers to milk simp men out there without having s3x with them.

In short: His sayings are amoral nd he has taught both gender the game it's now left to them to use it wrongly or rightfully.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Emotionss: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
collinsuchendu:

Trying hard to make sense but still didn't.

Uchendu why are you like this ? Haba
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Emotionss: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Agricaddict:
OP I hope you practice what you preach because most of you are Elephant on the internet and ant in real life

The question here is if what the op said is the truth or not and not if he practice them.

People still go to church/mosque to pray and listen to the word of God even when it's obvious that most pastors/imams don't practice what the preach.

So him practicing what he wrote don't really matter. What we are interested in is the massage nothing else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Agricaddict(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The question here is if what the op said is the truth or not and not if he practice them.

People still go to church/mosque to pray and listen to the word of God even when it's obvious that most pastors/imams don't practice what the preach.

So him practicing what he wrote don't really matter. What we are interested in is the massage nothing else.

Who cares
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Emotionss: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Kaycee54321:

cheesy

Ah, ontop pm that ya saying "Thanks for Reaching out?"

cheesy cheesy

Tell me, young miss, do you by chance work in the HR department?

Chaiii guy have small self respect na haba.

Even the young lady knows you lack self respect yet you shamelessly continue to prove her right.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
What A Deep Revelation. Infact, I'm Just Salt Of Words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Kaycee54321(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chaiii guy have small self respect na haba.

Even the young lady knows you lack self respect yet you shamelessly continue to prove her right.

cheesy cheesy

So for your mind now, you wan school me on self respect?

Shey na you be the Lady ni?

Abi e pain you say I like fine girl with show belle?

Oya lemme pm you too. Please accept my pm grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
purples25:
What do you say about women that do it all, give virginity and youth and all and the men don't give their own 'milk' in return. The world is unfair to everyone.

One thing he said, if a man can secure a woman's milk for free, he won't buy the cow.

So what i understand from this is there has to be a tight and secure transaction between the two.

Man: Show me the ass and tits.
Woman: Show me the ring, job, salary, attention love and care.
if a lady gives her all to a man and gets nothing in return then the man has simply outsmarted her. In this game if you're careless you lose.

If a man gets wife services from a GF then when it's time for him to marry he'll find a new woman he hasn't tasted yet. Cruel but sensible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
fredwill1357:
There are Lot's of truth in your write up, but the average woman already has an upper hand than the average man in term's of romantic manipulation and cunningness, don't give the women folks more knowledge, stop dropping hints for them. Make your posts exclusive to men alone.�✌
You're afraid you'll never get laid again?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by purples25(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
ubunja:
if a lady gives her all to a man and gets nothing in return then the man has simply outsmarted her. In this game if you're careless you lose.

If a man gets wife services from a GF then when it's time for him to marry he'll find a new woman he hasn't tasted yet. Cruel but sensible.

Well its true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by fredwill1357(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
ubunja:
You're afraid you'll never get laid again?
Nope,am too intelligent for that, girls have never been a problem for me, am just considering the male gender.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
fredwill1357:
Nope,am too intelligent for that, girls have never been a problem for me, am just considering the male gender.
I hear you. But so much is missed/lost when we study only one side of the coin.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by fredwill1357(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
ubunja:
I hear you. But so much is missed/lost when we study only one side of the coin.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
fredwill1357:
Yeah, but we are talking about the masses here, the masses are made up of people with little or average intelligence, you are not to give them the cake but a part of the cake.
what are you even talking about now?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by galadima77(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
He's spoken... 'We' have heard him.

Well done Kings!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Purplekush(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Banger. Absolute banger. Like my man AMS will say on YT, "bang those bitches to sleep and toss them to the side of the road..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
VULCAN:
Ubunja,

having read and highly appreciated most if not all of your stuff both on here and on your website, I am disappointed that you spent a great deal of time on this one telling women(who already have the game deliberately rigged in their favour) what to do to further advance their cause.

So sad.

So it appears you have finally capitulated and now want to present a balanced "gospel" so that they will take it easier on you.

So basically you are trying to please those who previously hated you.

It never truly works I can assure you.

I remember the first two seasons of House of Cards. Absolutely brilliant writing of never before seen political shenanigans.

But a few seasons later and the story had lost its senses by first working to replace the US Vice-President with the Wife of the President then still going further to make same First Lady the President herself.

By this stage the show was already unwatchable to most of the core fans from Season 1.

It had gone from Red Pill to SJW shit. So we had left long ago.

Anybody who knows anything about Marketing and Branding will tell you that you should be One Major Thing to your core customer base and they will stick with you through thick and thin. Once you start diluting your essence and message you will eventually lose traction, customers and market share.

I wish you well.

I hear you. But it's better this way. What I'm doing here is explaining the Game from my point of view and from my experiences. I didn't understand the game the way I do from studying only one side of the equation. I studied both. That's why I can bring something to the table that people can find refreshing and at times unique. Everyone knows my writeups often have something a little unique you won't find elsewhere. And this is because I can look at situations from the perspective of both genders. Maybe it's the whole Gemini thing of understanding duality. I don't know. But trust me, stop viewing this whole thing as Men VS Women but an opportunity to study both the male mind and the female mind in one place and you'll have a deeper, more intricate grasp of male-female dynamics.

The Female Miseducations are here to stay. For better for worse. Just take what you need and leave the rest man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Silentgroper(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Is that felvin?the one used to ease menstrual pains?(the red pill)grin
No. It's rifampicine ... It's called piroxicam nt felvin nd it works for backache nt menstrual pain.

nw, kindly shut up.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Silentgroper(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Skepticus:

The burden of whether he practices what he preaches or not, rests solely on him, not you. It's nothing to worry about. If he doesn't, women would spot it, and get him "punished" for it.

All you have to do is to pick whatever part of the red pill that works for you and move.
It is jxt what it is. Pick whatever works 4 u 4rm TRP nd move.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by CaveAdullam: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2020
ubunja:
I hear you. But it's better this way. What I'm doing here is explaining the Game from my point of view and from my experiences. I didn't understand the game the way I do from studying only one side of the equation. I studied both. That's why I can bring something to the table that people can find refreshing and at times unique. Everyone knows my writeups often have something a little unique you won't find elsewhere. And this is because I can look at situations from the perspective of both genders. Maybe it's the whole Gemini thing of understanding duality. I don't know. But trust me, stop viewing this whole thing as Men VS Women but an opportunity to study both the male mind and the female mind in one place and you'll have a deeper, more intricate grasp of male-female dynamics.

The Female Miseducations are here to stay. For better for worse. Just take what you need and leave the rest man.
Many of the male folks are still angry since the last two miseducations of the previous week. This post was before the last two miseducations, but I'm replying here because of all the most succinct and reasonable reply you've been saying to those who can't really fathom the profoundness of your knowledge or where you're standing presently. I follow you, been reading all your reply ever since. You really have time replying critics, a good attitude I must say. But this reply strikes me more.

Many of these your male critics think the redpill knowledge is all about game and male improvement---of course, it is, and to a very large extent, but not solely men. We all are complaining about the level of degeneracy occurring in our society today, and it takes place both in the male and female camp. They forgot that they have sisters and will one day give birth to female kids, if they don't teach and build them on how the intersexual dynamics operate, they too will become sluts and victims. Therefore, both genders must be informed on the proper and right ways to align themselves that they might shine resplendently in their gender uniqueness.
I read a lot of hypocrites(not apologetic about it). They condemn alot of bad behaviours in women, but that which they condemn in women do they practice. It is good we remove the speck of sand in our eyes before pointing to the log of wood in our neighbor's eyes.

I desire that men and women should be great again, but in all sincerity, I can't say it's impossible, but I definitely know that aiming for balance is an old order thinking, only theoretical as the world doesn't operate that way. So, what do we do? Everyone should try as much as possible to build and develop themselves to a higher quality.

The game of life is what it is: it is known and available to all, but not everyone that comes in contact with will definitely play the game even if it is offered on a platter of gold. For this simple reason, only the minority who plays the game always lead the ignorant majority, and so it will be till the end of the earth.

Thanks Ubunja.

God bless.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Many of the male folks are still angry since the last two miseducations of the previous week. This post was before the last two miseducations, but I'm replying here because of all the most succinct and reasonable reply you've been saying to those who can't really fathom the profoundness of your knowledge or where you're standing presently. I follow you, been reading all your reply ever since. You really have time replying critics, a good attitude I must say. But this reply strikes me more.

Many of these your male critics think the redpill knowledge is all about game and male improvement---of course, it is, and to a very large extent, but not solely men. We all are complaining about the level of degeneracy occurring in our society today, and it takes place both in the male and female camp. They forgot that they have sisters and will one day give birth to female kids, if they don't teach and build them on how the intersexual dynamics operate, they too will become sluts and victims. Therefore, both genders must be informed on the proper and right ways to align themselves that they might shine resplendently in their gender uniqueness.
I read a lot of hypocrites(not apologetic about it). They condemn alot of bad behaviours in women, but that which they condemn in women do they practice. It is good we remove the speck of sand in our eyes before pointing to the log of wood in our neighbor's eyes.

I desire that men and women should be great again, but in all sincerity, I can't say it's impossible, but I definitely know that aiming for balance is an old order thinking, only theoretical as the world doesn't operate that way. So, what do we do? Everyone should try as much as possible to build and develop themselves to a higher quality.

The game of life is what it is: it is known and available to all, but not everyone that comes in contact with will definitely play the game even if it is offered on a platter of gold. For this simple reason, only the minority who plays the game always lead the ignorant majority, and so it will be till the end of the earth.

Thanks Ubunja.

God bless.
rational males will always see sense in all this. Thanks man. I feel it's a waste for me to have all these insights but let them collet dust in my head. And when I look at my daughter and the way things are going between the genders I owe it to her to clarify the game to myself and train her in winning ways. Sons must be redpilled. Daughters must level up. It's non negotiable.

Gearing up to post the two writeups I mention below on my siggy around Thursday or Friday morning.

Peace bro. Have a good day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by purples25(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2020
I have a friend whose elder brother started teaching her about guys and how to handle them right from when she was a child. Since all the years I've known her, she has never been outsmarted by any guy. She always wins.

So, it might not be a waste to teach females.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
No. It's rifampicine ... It's called piroxicam nt felvin nd it works for backache nt menstrual pain.

nw, kindly shut up.

grin. Woah.
Calm down ejoorr.
Positive vibes only
grin grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Silentgroper(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

grin. Woah. Calm down ejoorr. Positive vibes only grin grin
no shiit. grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Radking7(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
ubunja:

Phones have given men access to women's milk for free. And as a woman you'll have to severely limit your presence and availability over the phone and on Social Media. To guard your milk. This means:

No chatting with a man on WhatsApp or any chat app. Ever. If a man wants to talk to you he must call you - over the phone - not over WhatsApp or Skype. And even then you keep calls brief and push for him to come see you personally. If a man wants to talk to you for hours he must take you out on a date. Instead of spending on airtime he must spend on you directly on a date.

And this is going to sound crazy, but NO PICS online whatsoever. No dirty pics. No clean pics. No pics whatsoever on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. And especially no profile pics on WhatsApp. A man must come see you to see your pretty face, not take out his phone and open your profile pic.
If you absolutely must post a pic, then choose a dull one. As counterproductive as that may sound. While most girls use filters to enhance their profile pics and they become hotter in pictures than in real life, you oppose them: You post mediocre pics but dazzle in person. That way men will look forward to hanging out with you in person.

Be unavailable EVERYWHERE except face to face. And you'll score more dates from men.

And the more men take you out on dates, the more they're forced to spend and the more they spend the more they get invested and the more they get invested the more they'll take you seriously. We talked about this on Pleasures Of The Cash.

And on dates don't allow a man to take selfies with you. To miss you he must have no pics of you. And when he misses you he must know that the only way to see you is to come see you. Not open his phone gallery.

This is how a woman guards her milk.

Ubunja, isn't this also a good way for men to guard their milk?
which is time and attention.

most guys spend time chatting with girls on Facebook, giving them excess attention.
Some men also post a lot of pics, using it as a way to attract girls (don't know if that works at all)

if we flipped the switch on this info you just gave to women and apply it as men, do you think it would be the right thing to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by ubunja(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Radking7:

Ubunja, isn't this also a good way for men to guard their milk?
which is time and attention.

most guys spend time chatting with girls on Facebook, giving them excess attention.
Some men also post a lot of pics, using it as a way to attract girls (don't know if that works at all)

if we flipped the switch on this info you just gave to women and apply it as men, do you think it would be the right thing to do?
You are right. Here is a quote from the writeup THE SWEETEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE that can be taken as Part 1 of this work:

ubunja:
The Sweetest Thing In The Universe.

GIVING ATTENTION = NO SEX FOR YOU.
The more you give a woman your Non Sexual Attention, the less chances she'll give you sex. Why? Because she knows she's supposed to EARN this type of attention. With her pussy. There's nothing for free. Just as you're supposed to earn a woman's pussy she's supposed to earn your favour.

That girl you're spending hours chatting with on WhatsApp is a girl who's seeing no reason to give you sex. You're giving her for free the Attention and Validation she usually gets by having sex with a guy, so why must she bother having sex with you? You're already giving her free of charge what she usually opens her legs to get.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Radking7(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
ubunja:
You are right. Here is a quote from the writeup THE SWEETEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE that can be taken as Part 1 of this work:

Great!
Looks like I've been playing the right cards all along.
Girls tell me "You're so scarce" or something like that. This is because I'm not on any social media apart from WhatsApp and here (and I rarely come online). Social media Is not my thing.

I used to think it was a bad, but I've just found out that it makes me mysterious and it gives me higher value.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Digmygold: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
ubunja:

Gods victim. God is battering you so hard. Your frustration and bitterness keep escalating. Kikikikiki. Broke Grandpa.

When are you putting chains on your hoe teen daughter whose been jumping on redpiller broke old dicks since age 9? Karma is indeed a bi.tch. Hahahaha.

Lick your wounds wrinkled gay bingo. Dont forget to wear your diapers too.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Digmygold: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks Ubunja.

God bless.

Do you swing both ways too like your broke boss?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. by Ifeanyicosta(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ubunja de great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man / I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.