Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy (946 Views)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Some guys are emotionally bitter, and they are also suffering from love scarcity.." The love aint working for them, they are single, no girl is truly loving them, no beautiful girl is bugging them with attention, they are just eating their money, they wish a beautiful girl is all over them, they are love bankrupt, they always do the calling, they text alot with no reply".....When you hear this words, a guy is likely bitter:

(1) Women are hoes.
(2) Never trust a woman.
(3) I must marry a virgin.
(4) Marriage is scam.
(5) This hoe aint loyal.
(6) Men need to do DNA.

Hey, go out there, get a good lady of your class, love her, be hard working, make some good cash, do introduction, traditional marriage, white marriage, enjoy your marriage, enjoy your family......

"When love is scarce, the soul is ablaze in bitterness, thirst, offense and frustration"

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by hashtagged(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2020
1) wrong ( hasty generalizations get us nowhere)
2) correct ( it's more like never trust anyone)
3) only applies if you are a virgin yourself
4) 100% correct marriage is not a nice thing to go into
5) well they may be reasons for saying this for example he cheated
6) it's necessary to do DNA test you may not be the father.

And aren't you a bitter lady
- You spend most time here thinking of every single thing men do, kilode are they your brothers, father's or uncle.
- You bring vital points but don't know the situations that made men to say that instead anytime you see a man making a comment you get turned on, do you get an orgasm for making a thread like this

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by yomi007k(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Thier bitterness must be causing you severe pains. Don't kill yourself yet, you must see how this unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by Sundrus: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:
1) wrong ( hasty generalizations get us nowhere)
2) correct ( it's more like never trust anyone)
3) only applies if you are a virgin yourself
4) 100% correct marriage is not a nice thing to go into
5) well they may be reasons for saying this for example he cheated
6) it's necessary to do DNA test you may not be the father.

And aren't you a bitter lady
- You spend most time here thinking of every single thing men do, kilode are they your brothers, father's or uncle.
- You bring vital points but don't know the situations that made men to say that instead anytime you see a man making a comment you get turned on, do you get an orgasm for making a thread like this
cheesy wicked!
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by slawormiir: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op is a pussy ass niggarr
If the op is a female then am not surprised
Typical of a vaginal person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by IamFINESSE: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Stupid and senseless thread
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2020
bitter guy kor bitter kola ni
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
zoputa:
Some guys are emotionally bitter, and they are also suffering from love scarcity.." The love aint working for them, they are single, no girl is truly loving them, no beautiful girl is bugging them with attention, they are just eating their money, they wish a beautiful girl is all over them, they are love bankrupt, they always do the calling, they text alot with no reply".....When you hear this words, a guy is likely bitter:

(1) Women are hoes.
(2) Never trust a woman.
(4) Marriage is scam.
(5) This hoe aint loyal.
(6) Men need to do DNA.

Hey, go out their, get a good lady of your class, love her, be hard working, make some good cash, do introduction, traditional marriage, white marriage, enjoy your marriage, enjoy your family......

"When love is scarce, the soul is ablaze in bitterness, thirst, offense and frustration"

You reasons are correct

But Your number 3 is kinda biased there is nothing wrong with anyone wanting to marry a virgin the main reason is that virginty goes a long extent to prove faithfulness
Emotional distress is usually caused by heart break so alot of guy in this class take precautionary measures to avoid hurt
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by Smileall(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Hahahaha the OP has experienced them, she must be going through a lot of emotional trauma else she won't bring up this thread

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by Chevrolet076(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
zoputa:

(1) Women are hoes.
(2) Never trust a woman.
(4) Marriage is scam.
(5) This hoe aint loyal.
(6) Men need to do DNA.

Hey, go out there, get a good lady of your class, love her, be hard working, make some good cash, do introduction, traditional marriage, white marriage, enjoy your marriage, enjoy your family......

your brain is using tiger battery
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by virginprincess(f): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Op you are very very correct, most of the guys here are very bitter and frustrated hence the insult. for the number 3 you only deserve a virgin wife if only you are a virgin yourself.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by millionboi2: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2020
zoputa:

(1) Women are hoes.
(2) Never trust a woman.
(4) Marriage is scam.
(5) This hoe aint loyal.
(6) Men need to do DNA.

to get a woman is d easiest thing to do,but u must know how to pretend that all is well all d time to keep her.
Stop simpin op,learn when to say no.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by jericco1(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2020
Nothing concerns those things you mentioned and being emotionally bitter.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2020
jericco1:
Nothing concerns those things you mentioned and being emotionally bitter.
Èni tó goor angry
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op is a pussy ass niggarr
If the op is a female then am not surprised
Typical of a vaginal person

As in ehn. For him stupid mind, him don talk sense. I'm not surprised. Na him type dey buy corporate Olosho jet.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Op you are very very correct, most of the guys here are very bitter and frustrated hence the insult. for the number 3 you only deserve a virgin wife if only you are a virgin yourself.

Hoe-kay. I'm a virgin. Can I find any on Nairaland? Why am I looking too far sef? Are you one?
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by virginprincess(f): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Hoe-kay. I'm a virgin. Can I find any on Nairaland? Why am I looking too far sef? Are you one?
Maybe cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Maybe cheesy cheesy

You can see I'm upfront with my answer. Why can't you do the same? Maybe is no answer. angry undecided
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by virginprincess(f): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
SarutobiEky:

You can see I'm upfront with my answer. Why can't you do the same? Maybe is no answer. angry undecided
Wait o, is that why you are angry angry, infact no answer for you again cheesy undecided angry.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Wait o, is that why you are angry angry, infact no answer for you again cheesy undecided angry.

undecided undecided I wee beat you o.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by naijadrivablog: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
??!
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Those points are nothing when compared to the actions of a hungry person because this present government has really brought out the beasts in everyone including animals. grin

If a girl that claims she loves me drinks the remaining garri in my cupboard and dumps me later because I'm broke, why won't I be mad and call her olosho?

If a broke dude regularly sleeps with a lady in the guise of "I love you" and still cheats on her, why won't the girl who could've given her body for a price to a paying client break down and drag his ass?

It goes both ways.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by virginprincess(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
SarutobiEky:

undecided undecided I wee beat you o.
grin grin, but like seriously you are not suppose to ask me such question in a public forum like nairaland.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
grin grin, but like seriously you are not suppose to ask me such question in a public forum like nairaland.

Is your man here??

Do you have former class mates / course/ dept mates here?

Do you have your pic on your dp?

I think I know the answer to that.

What exactly you hiding from?

I wanna be Sherlock Holmes on your matter now. undecided undecided
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by virginprincess(f): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Is your man here??

Do you have former class mates / course/ dept mates here?

Do you have your pic on your dp?

I think I know the answer to that.

What exactly you hiding from?

I wanna be Sherlock Holmes on your matter now. undecided undecided
Nawa oh this your interogation, but you never can tell, and also i once had a pic on my dp before i remove it, and who is sherlock holmes.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by tobechi74: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
They need healing.
Re: Signs Of Emotionally Bitter Guy by SarutobiEky(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Nawa oh this your interogation, but you never can tell, and [/b] also i once had a pic on my dp before i remove it,. [b] and who is sherlock holmes.

Good. Now I want you to reinstate it.

Sherlock Holmes is a fictional private Detective. The character has featured in some movies and also a book with the same title.

And what I meant by I was gonna go Sherlock Holmes on your ass is [you guessed right] I was gonna go detective on your ass....investigate you whether you're lying about your virginity status or not.

Quite the irony your nick is "virgin" princess. Virgins don't tell lies. undecided grin

(1) (Reply)

I Use My My Manhood For Money Ritual, Man Cries As His Girlfriend Turns Down Pro / Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.