Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? (2027 Views)

The Most Difficult Age For An Average Man Born In Nigeria / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2020
The most difficult thing, which I ever did is, moved away from my family after living with them for 21 years, to a new State, where I don’t even have any friends or family.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Godada(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
angry
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by virginprincess(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
The most difficult thing, which I ever did is, moved away from my family after living with them for 21 years, to a new State, where I don’t even have any friends or family.

accepting what happened to me in 2009 and coming out in 2016.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
I can't remember....
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
krownie:

accepting what happened to me in 2009 and coming out in 2016.
what happened?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by BigDawsNet: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ignoring people telling me what career path I must follow

Choosing what I wished for and what my soul deserve has been the greatest decision...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
what happened?

I can't say it here, this place is too public.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nazgul: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
Do you mean difficult life decision or difficult romantic decision?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by tobechi74: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Putting thread inside needle

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by BadBitch(f): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Carrying a pregnancy to term, and going through a vbac delivery without any medication for pain. 10/10 do not recommend.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Do you mean difficult life decision or difficult romantic decision?
both life and romantic

anyone
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
krownie:

I can't say it here, this place is too public.
hmm
alright
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
hmm

alright
sometimes in life you come across things that alters your destiny & it's sucks because you have to live with it...
Welcome to Nigeria where breathing is a crime.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
krownie:

sometimes in life you come across things that alters your destiny & it's sucks because you have to live with it...
Welcome to Nigeria where breathing is a crime.
that's why i always advice my friends and siblings to leave this country once they have the opportunity.

this country is not getting better at all and it won't get better in the next 40 years.

so, please just find a way to leave this God forsaken country.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
that's why i always advice my friends and siblings to leave this country once they have the opportunity.

this country is not getting better at all and it won't get better in the next 40 years.

so, please just find a way to leave this God forsaken country.

yeah I thought about that but it's not that simple

the country is going to get better soon after some spillages
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
krownie:

yeah I thought about that but it's not that simple
yea, I know
things are hard in this country

this life, you can't get something easily

you have to more effort to get it and from your chat, you're the hustling type

don't worry, you will surely eat the fruit of your labour.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by SavageResponse(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:

That's a good way to assert your independence cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by paulolee(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
made a bea squirt soo badly using just fingers....if e easy mk u try am
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
yea, I know

things are hard in this country

this life, you can't get something easily

you have to more effort to get it and from your chat, you're the hustling type

don't worry, you will surely eat the fruit of your labour.

Amen o

I gats buy grandma and Mama dat Benz & house o
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nazgul: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
both life and romantic

anyone
Killing my first Christmas chicken...heaven knows I was scared to death that day. I was in Jss2 or so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
tobechi74:
Putting thread inside needle
hahaha

me too.

mostly the small needles are hard to put the thread in.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
krownie:

Amen o

I gats buy grandma and Mama dat Benz & house o
only your mom you will buy benz for.

and your dad?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
BadBitch:
Carrying a pregnancy to term, and going through a vbac delivery without any medication for pain. 10/10 do not recommend.
wow

till now the thought of getting pregnant sends shivers down my spine.

I watched my mom gave birth to our last born, in her room.

so, since then the thought of getting pregnant feels like night mare to me.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:
made a bea squirt soo badly using just fingers....if e easy mk u try am
you need jesus.

REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Killing my first Christmas chicken...heaven knows I was scared to death that day. I was in Jss2 or so.
what!!

you killed a chicken with your hands.

I can't even kill a cockroach sef.

you have committed murder.

you must be arrested (just joking)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nazgul: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
what!!

you killed a chicken with your hands.

I can't even kill a cockroach sef.

you have committed murder.

you must be arrested (just joking)
Lol... you're funny. If it's properly barbecued, garnished with enough seasoning and served to you will you reject it?

But wait o you can't kill common cockroach? This is serious...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
only your mom you will buy benz for.

and your dad?
I like this question o!!!!

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol... you're funny. If it's properly barbecued, garnished with enough seasoning and served to you will you reject it?

But wait o you can't kill common cockroach? This is serious...
I eat chicken alot

but, I can't bare the sight of them been killed

for cockroach, I don't kill them.

what I do, I use my slippers or shoes to chase them away or i call my brother or someone beside me, to kill it.

God, I hate cockroach.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
I held down a ram being slaughtered on 1st of January, 0300hours.Feeling the ram kicking its legs in desperation as it slowly bled to death is one of the most horrible things I have ever felt.I cried afterwards

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by Psych412(f): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
krownie:
I like this question o!!!!
ohh

I understand.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? by krownie: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
ohh

I understand.
funny enough me & grandma was discussing about her room in my house earlier today

& I was like when you go take go ,if you come spend the weekend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) / News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys / When wives keeps giving birth to female children only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.