Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones (64175 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
This public proposal thing sef, biko is it a must in this our generation?

I'm asking because somebody son no ready to disgrace himself for public like this before somebody daughter tell am a big NO in the public eye of both village and city pipu.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by XwhY(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cool
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fatymore(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who is gonna propose to me now grin

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Johnson225(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
J111333:
This public proposal thing sef, biko is it a must in this our generation?

I'm asking because somebody son no ready to disgrace himself for public like this before somebody daughter tell am a big NO in the public eye of both village and city pipu.
smiley

So long you no go propose for oshodi or mushin grin.
E get some kind proposal dem no fit turn down. cheesy This is one of it
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Bar1941(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Maybe the guy studied Drone Science.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Ode
Going through all this stress for a Nigerian hoe foolangry

C’mon shut up. Are we the one that told you to live in a brothel, surrounded by hoes?

You and your fellow redpilled minions will be here wailing, it won’t stop people from marrying. The real world is different.

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Maghan37: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nice concept bro. Later some girls will be saying girls will say Nigerian men are not romantic.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by brain54(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:
this gee don steal my format n e take me 10yrs to come up with dt drone plan n now it would seems like I wana copy..
abegi I no marry again jhooor....
try reason another format na.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Macrofrancis(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pray against poverty in life.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Brandguy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:
Awesome proposal, mehn I can't wait to propose to my woman oo, but e be like say concept don finish for this world oo, which one i go use like this now cry cry

No one has ever proposed to their woman on the moon

It's either you first me to do it or I did it before you (May the Fastest man win)

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by OwenJesse27(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Brandguy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:
this gee don steal my format n e take me 10yrs to come up with dt drone plan n now it would seems like I wana copy..

Another format dey and plenty format dey my head
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by talktrue1234: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nice one, Nairaland should stop tempting us with marriage abeg
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by lekki1444: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
why ?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by litaninja(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
lame as* crap
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Macrofrancis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
We need to pray against poverty.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Quincykay: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Ode

This must be hard for you to watch. To know that your life is so sad, it makes you pissed that so many others have it good! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Angelacruz: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Not all
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Zane2point4(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Ode
I swear na u talk true.....

All she must ne thinking now is how to suck that guy dry,she'll invite her mum and sibbling to dry that guys money,honestly marriage deh fear me.

See her panked face.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Femeto: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Me I want to buy one drone o.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Oposca77: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
see below
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Parrot69: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:

No worry, when your time reach na Warship you go use propose.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by SweetCunt97(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,
That u regretted yours does not mean others will.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:
Awesome proposal, mehn I can't wait to propose to my woman oo, but e be like say concept don finish for this world oo, which one i go use like this now cry cry
Predltwnd you have committed suicide by hanging let your neighbors call her that they found you suspended from the ceiling. Once she comes, throw the engagement ring done from where you are hanging and see what happens cheesy
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by juman(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
She didn't say yes or no.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Neimar: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Guyman go soon tire for her pussy
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
The girl no fine sef

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fati2001(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
U can never catch me proposing to a non virgin,bic h

and a responsible virgin will never accept a proposing from a WORLD WIDE DICK HOLDER.

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Tulsaguy: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Not everyone. To some it's the best thing that ever happen to them.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

C’mon shut up. Are we the one that told you to live in a brothel, surrounded by hoes?

You and your fellow redpilled minions will be here wailing, it won’t stop people from marrying. The real world is different.
But do you think it Right paying bride price to a non Virgin girl
For instance now poco is not a Virgin you've been fuçked before with indomie of #150 and #50 egg
So a man will come from somewhere and pay millions of naira on you that have been fûcked before for #200
Put yourself in a man shoe for just a moment you'll see that it make no damn sense that shit is like scam to me.
You're free to abuse me I didn't say you shouldn't abuse me I mean when you don't have someone has old as me at home you'll abuse me now.
But pls this thing I wrote try to read it 2/3 three times even if you're an illiterate you'll find something meaningful in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by We4all: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
All for the gram. Work on your marriage and don't impress for your weddings.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Sarmiz24(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
fatymore:
Who is gonna propose to me now grin
Send ur pics over let see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.