Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones (64182 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by womenareapes: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Fatunbi, the founder of Quadrev LLC made a grand proposal to the love of his life using a fleet of drones flying in the sir with one carrying the ring to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZt-lDz8VqE

we found the founder of simp
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Goalnaldo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
wisdomiskey:

LMAO.
Pocohantas, can you see that your mates are dying within one year of marriage grin
Why do you guys take pleasure in mocking that woman. Is she the only 38 year old lady that is not married?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Pweetyccee(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awwwn so sweet
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by womenareapes: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,
Shilohs is fast approaching!

olosho get your shoes ready
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by madjune(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Such a lovely song.

Such lovely concept. But the girl too wowo.

By the way, who sang that song?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fatymore(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
will you accept a proposal under your duvet? grin
ologogoro
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Goalnaldo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
fatymore:
ologogoro
meaning?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Sarmiz24(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
fatymore:

Check my twitter page
Hmm what ur twitter Handle?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wahala for who no get romantic fiancé

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
It’s a blessing when you find men that can express themselves no be everybody be Zumo rock

Congratulations
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by paulolee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
omotola90:
Good for you man grin grin... I will hijack that plan of yours too.... wink
6000 years for you dier..
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Psoul(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
The best marriage proposal I've ever seen in this forum.
It is matured and well tailored.
No childish stuff.
Dressing simple but matured.
Everybody behaving maturely.
I wish you a very lovely married life.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by iRohah: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
WhatsApp me if you are no hungry and tired of naira devaluation. Want to start earning in dollars? It’s only a DM away. 08105651968
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Fmghewzy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga am not married, look at couples in Nigeria, you know it's a mess, every single person regrets getting married you will too if you do, am glad you can make rational comments like this

Not all Nigerian marriages failed.
If you continue with this negative mindset of yours,sorry to tell you that you might not succeed in life.

Same Nigeria people are suffering,is the same Nigeria people are succeeding.

So THINK!!!
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Smoothwave: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga am not married, look at couples in Nigeria, you know it's a mess, every single person regrets getting married you will too if you do, am glad you can make rational comments like this

Does your parents regrets their choice ?? Or does some members of your family regrets their choice

Marriage is not for everybody, if you like don't get married, is no body business and is your life...
Hold your negativity to yourself and leave other people alone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Coinbased: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
It won’t last
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by TONYE001(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Hi,

I’m just wondering how you arrived at your conclusion that every married person regrets getting married.

Care to share?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fatymore(f): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Hmm what ur twitter Handle?
bedsheet
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Sarmiz24(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
fatymore:
bedsheet
Can I Whatapp u??
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by hashtagged(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Naughtysex:

say what you have experience, not what you think
I am enjoying mine and the union has produced two beautiful girls and the first one marked her 10th birthday September

When you marry a girl because she's good on bed, you will get tired if she's no more interested in bedmatics

Oga did I tell you people marry for sex
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by hashtagged(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

and the 20 useless and angry monikers that liked ur comment are evil as you.

YOU AND YOUR SHIPPERS SHOULD GET A LIFE..... A RESPONSIBLE ONE!

RUBBISH!

We have ended our discussion stop being a very annoying kid
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by hashtagged(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That u regretted yours does not mean others will.

Oga pls am not married
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by omotola90(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:

6000 years for you dier..
lol.... ;Dfunny man. Wish you the best in search of your woman... Make sure you post pre wedding pictures ooo
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga pls am not married
Relationship dey naw
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by SweetCunt97(f): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga did I tell you people marry for sex
Lolsss, people don enter u wella for ur useless comment. Try harder OK, if u shitty, you'll attract shitty people.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by noble2faith(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,

Y are you guys pessimistically minded? Do you want their to crash? Y not pray for them! angry angry
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fatymore(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Can I Whatapp u??

To buy bed sheet or what...my wedding is December 5
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Mires: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
This life sweet for some people o!
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by bluefilm: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
It will still end in tears and sorrows. undecided
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by OdefaGirl(f): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Beautiful smiley....may your love stand the winds of temptations.....

So you know..... the person who commented above is a witch.... and as Dem no like good things...na so e dey run far from dem cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.