Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act (6016 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone...

Ok so I felt like creating this thread...if you've ever been caught red handed in the act of sex, kindly share the experience with us.

I myself haven't been tho... but I've been in the same compound where a guy was caught with a married woman by her husband and his friends. The story wasn't funny tho...would share it later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nobodyany1: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
FTC...
My people my people!
I don chop FTC today ooo angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Bornsinner7: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce gan
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nobodyany1:
FTC...
My people my people!
I don chop FTC today ooo angry grin grin grin grin
Congratulations.. print out the page and proceed to zenith Bank for your prize. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Uzomacharles: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
So you no see anything else to talk about?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by nairalander2020(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Congratulations.. print out the page and proceed to zenith Bank for your prize. grin
hahaha grin
Nazgul:

hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:
So you no see anything else to talk about?
Just want to read some funny stories...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by nairalander2020(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
e never happen to me but e sup with my friend,that day i laugh die.
this my guy the collect one girl dat day na so mommy con the call my nigga, him no gree comot hear wetin she the call him for,na so momcy out of curiouscity go my guy room guy room to see wetin the hold lam,him no close him door wow,na so momcy enter see my guy, dig all wet with pussy juice naso the girl start to the beg my guy mother.
wetin arouse de momcy curiouscity be say me i de the outside the wait for my guy instead of inside.omo that day i laugh him reach the next day,inshot still the laugh till today if i just remember na laugh the catch me.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Uzomacharles: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Just want to read some funny stories...
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Temmylee01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
shooooooooooooooooooters!!!!!!!!!
issokay

have always been careful like madt
always call before coming to my crib
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
nairalander2020:
this my guy the collect one girl dat day na so mommy con the call my nigga, him no gree comot hear wetin she the call him for,na so momcy out of curiouscity go my guy room guy room to see wetin the hold lam,him no close him door wow,na so momcy enter see my guy, dig all wet with pussy juice naso the girl start to the beg my guy mother.
wetin arouse de momcy curiouscity be say me i de the outside the wait for my guy instead of inside.omo that day i laugh him reach the next day,inshot still the laugh till today if i just remember na laugh the catch me.
Hmmm...I can imagine the look on his face after being caught
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
There was a time that I was dating my landlord's daughter but I was already bored of the relationship so I met this new girl at my place of work and she decided to visit me.
She came and we ate, talked and played. So when it was getting late, I decided to make a move on her and she let me have my way. What I didn't know was that as the deed was going on, I didn't close my window neither did I pull the curtains down.

It was when I was trying to see my colleague off that I realized my mistake. I saw my Landlord's daughter and her sister right at my window. I was shocked but I "bone" face sha.

I later told her on WhatsApp that she was my cousin that she shouldn't worry about it. I wish I could see the reaction on her face when I said that. grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by nairalander2020(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Hmmm...I can imagine the look on his face after being caught

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
There was a time that I was dating my landlord's daughter but I was already bored of the relationship so I met this new girl at my place of work and she decided to visit me.
She came and we ate, talked and played. So when it was getting late, I decided to make a move on her and she let me. What I didn't know was that as the deed was going on, I didn't close my window neither did I pull the curtains down.

It was when I was trying to see my colleague off that I realized my mistake. I saw my Landlord's daughter and her sister right at my window. I was shocked but I "bone" face sha.

I later told her on WhatsApp that she was my cousin that she shouldn't worry about it. I wish I could see her reaction when I said that. grin

Lol...bad guy.

I can imagine how she would have looked at you...moaning cousin? Da fvk
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...bad guy.

I can imagine how she would have looked at you...moaning cousin? Da fvk

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Only God can catch me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Only God can catch me grin grin
Hmmm...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Kondomatic(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
nairalander2020:
You sef no try.

You for alert am nah.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by fati2001(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
see dem!

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

Oya share your experience...I'm dying to read 'em
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Preshmane(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
back then when I was still seeking for admission into the university, there's this girl I always dig whenever everybody is out, so one day I forgot to lock the door and my dad returned unannounced, he saw me and pretend he didn't; he gave me the chance to think I'm fooling by letting me smuggle the girl out through the back door.. but wetin my eye see that day my mouth no fit talk am..I got the beating of my life

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Preshmane(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
or was it the day my junior brother caught me in the act, pant down!! but na guy man e be sha.. he diverted everyone attention away from my room giving me the chance to dress up and smuggle the girl away

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Preshmane:
or was it the day my junior brother caught me in the act, pant down!! but na guy man e be sha.. he diverted everyone attention away from my room giving me the chance to dress up and smuggle the girl away
You must have really been a player back then
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Preshmane(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
You must have really been a player back then
hardcore player

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Silentgroper(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

Should u nt be doing ur homework right nw

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by saintbillion(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just caught a married woman and a vigilante last week. I snap them sha the pics still in my phone.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
saintbillion:
Just caught a married woman and a vigilante last week. I snap them sha the pics still in my phone.
What are you waiting for...Biko upload sharply.

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

abeg i use God name beg u,no mk me laffgringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Canvass: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
This table you're shaking, na serious sometin ooo. I was caught in a married woman's flat at around 11 p.m. Na straight to police station. Thankfully, the husband eavesdropped a little and heard our conversation before swinging into action. The woman was still telling me how her husband abandoned her and how she'd love for me to be decoding her codedly. I was still forming thinking about it while in the recess of my mind, I already gree. Na two days I spent for Singapore b4 the husband finally released me. Now, I don take after my Muslim brothers. To even greet married women dey do me one kind for body. Once I know you are married, I just keep my distance wella.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by paulolee(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
mum caught me red handed wen she gave a surprised visit...she jus vex go bk ous n swore never to visit md again..
Wetin pain me pass b say she burst us wen I was abt to burst out...d cum jus go bk, bea say mk we continue bt d vibes is already dead..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by Nazgul: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:
mum caught me red handed wen she gave a surprised visit...she jus vex go bk ous n swore never to visit md again..
Wetin pain me pass b say she burst us wen I was abt to burst out...d cum jus go bk, bea say mk we continue bt d vibes is already dead..
As you were staying alone, she should have respected your privacy and at least knocked...or better still pre-inform you of her visit.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

As you were staying alone, she should have respected your privacy and at least knocked...or better still pre-inform you of her visit.

Exactly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Single Mother / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? / A Girl's Inbox VS A Guy's Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.