Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (91317 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Kondomatic(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
If you like visit 50 native doctors, 50 foreign doctors and 50 crossbreed of native and foreign doctors, you can't have me.

Nah person water see his leg e dey carry.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Flirtyjane(f): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
True

There is no gain in sleeping around.

Some gals are demons.

Some are ogbanje.

Stay away from demonic and ogbanje holes..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Dchampion65: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
He is talking from experience.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by November1857(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
angry
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Babara1994(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jf
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by BabaIbo: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
May For protect us all
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by HalpyBee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Someone who's working and can pay her bills, cater for herself...etc. without having to emotionally manipulate any man who falls in love with her to fund her luxurious lifestyle.
Well defined. So ladies who work online are not in the working class category?

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by xynerise: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
All myths. Nothing will happen

You know nothing.... smiley
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by naturefellow(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Someone who's working and can pay her bills, cater for herself...etc. without having to emotionally manipulate any man who falls in love with her to fund her luxurious lifestyle.
love your handle BTW. LoTR fan?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Seasonc19821987: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
G
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by RuddyFusion(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.
I don't agree with this one....most ladies are doing great online running legitimate businesses.....I know some personally and I see alot others online too

But everything has both good and bad side meaning some girls use that as a decor for bedroom runs

13 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Which girls, I don't understand....
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by manuroq(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by olisaEze(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kingscee:
I don divorce myself from that wide open Wound called KPEKUS, the killer of great men, the next kpekus wey I go Dickson again must be my future wife, I fear who no fear Virginia people
Pitakwa una don finally separate una pigdin from Waffi & Edo! My maniple grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Both parties are not innocent. Guys also do horrible things. Some put addiction pills in their babes food to make her run mad. Some place fattening pills, the type they use to fatten catfish in their gf food to fatten her up and make her unattractive before dumping her. So it is both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Louisboy22(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
HalpyBee:

What is your definition of working class?
someone who works in a firm or own his own shop
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stupid man,i know his stories with several women, maybe one has really dealt with him. rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
naturefellow:
love your handle BTW. LoTR fan?
Yea...one of my favorite movies those days

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Sixfeetbelle: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

Some of those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Kingspin(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Fetish power.

We need Ladies to confess and confirm the real situation.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Sixfeetbelle: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
HalpyBee:

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

The world is fast going digital, e-commerce is a thing. I have received 2 packages today without moving an inch. Both vendors were women and you want to tell me these ladies are not working class because they are not sitting behind a PC??

With your obvious bias for “online workers”, what is the difference between you and SARS that labels hardworking guys yahoo boys, all because they are with laptops and not into the regular 9-5.

Can you see Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ArticleBeast: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Please shut up. Go to business section and see ladies making real money. Stop the generalization. I have a female friend that makes at least 600k monthly selling weavon. She made the capital from freelancing. Your mentality is not different from the average police man

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
HalpyBee:

Only if the job can be proved...not audio online jobs.

There are girls who Hussle online, I've bought a rechargable face fan from one of them. I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the ones who can't prove their claims of on-line Hussle apart from being online on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter...etc 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by BabbanBura(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Can't be said any better, Merry Christmas Bro
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Seyzcham91(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
we on this together! me don even even delete all my social media platform wey dey make me meet these girls, for the past two months now never chatted or met any new girl! its just me and my phone and my Life

advantage of this new path is "money stays longer with me, 5k in my account now seems like 50k
Kingscee:
I don divorce myself from that wide open Wound called KPEKUS, the killer of great men, the next kpekus wey I go Dickson again must be my future wife, I fear who no fear Virginia people

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by lukui: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
if God were man you will be seeing alot of USED symbol displayed on many women or men s head on the streets of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

The world is fast going digital, e-commerce is a thing. I have received 2 packages today without moving an inch. Both vendors were women and you want to tell me these ladies are not working class?

With your obvious bias for “online workers”, what is the difference between you and SARS that labels hardworking guys yahoo boys, all because they are with laptops and not into the regular 9-5 because they are not sitting behind a PC?

Can you see Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria?

Nazgul:

Only if the job can be proved...not audio online jobs.

There are girls who Hussle online, I've bought a rechargable face fan from one of them. I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the ones who can't prove their claims of on-line Hussle apart from being online on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter...etc 24/7

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Donspicey: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
If i notice say any girl wan use me i go just kukuma use her do Blood money..........

Girls are bad...........

i can relate to wat Deji said.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.