Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (91318 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Story story...

that's why I always advocate against free sex...

if u wanna have peace of mind while bangin pussies anywhere, just ensure that you pay a good cash to make them pussies happy.

and avoid sticking to one pussy... if you're a fun lover/seeker.

fvck one and move on...but ensure u left the pussy happy with some good mullah.

na those wey dey think say dem be bad boy players dey enter women traps....

like say we too no know how to play smart...

no fear, my niggas...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by captainamiedi1: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
He is right. some girls visit herbalist homes more than guys. some even have little idols at home they worship. A female told me these and she said some of her friends are into it .

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by lukui: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
sex, the easiest way of ruining a mans life, just get an evil spirirt to FVCK him once

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by 21cents: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
xynerise:

You know nothing.... smiley
please don't mind that Jon Snow grin. experience is the best teacher
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
LightAunt:
Same applies to women too.
Ladies should know the type of guys they hang out with or the type of guys they go to for help or anything. Country is really hard. People are desperate to make money. Check my profile to know my business. tongue
I fear girl wey no fear men. cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Shaev7(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thanks and it's very useful. I have never been a fan of sleeping with girls to easy or fast and call it fast one. Yes, I like sex, but I don't give preference before girls so that they won't use it to hold me by any means. Like, I can take you serious but sex is not food, we can handle it. Don't get it twisted, I mean, it's not a do or die thing, I do have sex, but if you make me feel you can tie me down with it, that's when you'll know the other side of me, that's what I mean.
Nice piece.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by shegzhkn: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kingscee:
I don divorce myself from that wide open Wound called KPEKUS, the killer of great men, the next kpekus wey I go Dickson again must be my future wife, I fear who no fear Virginia people

SMH, Virginia is a province in the United States.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by preshy2020(f): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
IS TRUE MEN BE VERY CAREFUL
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Kondomatic(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.
You're totally wrong sir. This is 2020.

I don't know where I would have been today if not for internet(online business or whatever you call it).

I know a lady that's below 20 and she earns reasonable amount of many weekly doing different stuffs, from blogging to article writing, drop shipping just name it.

Now she's learning programming, imagine where she will be in the next few years.

During lockdown, she single handedly carried their family on her young shoulders.

Though she doesn't have an office yet but she's the real example of working class girl. People no longer make money by working hard but by working smart.

Sincerely speaking, those office girls(your type of working class girl) also do rons, lots of them.

Many of them fvck for employment and promotion so stop judging people by their profession.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Please shut up. Go to business section and see ladies making real money. Stop the generalization. I have a female friend that makes at least 600k monthly selling weavon. She made the capital from freelancing. Your mentality is not different from the average police man

Nazgul:

Only if the job can be proved...not audio online jobs.

There are girls who Hussle online, I've bought a rechargable face fan from one of them. I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the ones who can't prove their claims of on-line Hussle apart from being online on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter...etc 24/7
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
[/quote]

[quote author=Nazgul post=96466767]

There are girls who Hussle online, I've bought a rechargable face fan from one of them. I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the ones who can't prove their claims of on-line Hussle apart from being online on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter...etc 24/7
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Ryan03(f): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Erotix:
Ok
you won turn me to mad person for road abi?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by golddeejay(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

You are digressing. It is this same mentality that makes poorly informed youth and old folks tag any guy into online businesses "a yahoo boy." It's a new world, working is no longer limited to having a job in a physical establishment. Many girls are doing those 'hustle' you listed legit and are living better than those 'working class.' One would think anyone spending time on NL should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Donspicey: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
Stupid man,i know his stories with several women, maybe one has really dealt with him. rubbish

How did u know

Hv he kpanshed u bfr??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Lexusgs430: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Make we quick quick warn 9ice........ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
golddeejay:
You are digressing. It is this same mentality that makes poorly informed youth and old folks tag any guy into online businesses "a yahoo boy." It's a new world, working is no longer limited to having a job in a physical establishment. Many girls are doing those 'hustle' you listed legit and are living better than those 'working class.' One would think anyone spending time on NL should know this.

Nazgul:

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by BabbanBura(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
LightAunt:
Same applies to women too.
Ladies should know the type of guys they hang out with or the type of guys they go to for help or anything. Country is really hard. People are desperate to make money. Check my profile to know my business. tongue

As an aunt in Nairaland, we don't need to check ya profile or signature to know ya business. Na one of dem!
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by davien(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
It's belief like this that makes Nigerians kill people for their skull, liver, etc.. rituals don't work, never have and never will.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ArticleBeast: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

But she has an Instagram page for it. She spends her day on IG. Are you aware about the current changes Mark is doing to IG?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Donspicey: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Story story...

if u wanna have peace of mind while bangin pussies anywhere, just ensure that you pay a good cash to make them pussies happy.

no fear, my niggas...

I hear say if u sort any bae after kpanshing say her science no go get u......how true is dat??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
so the fool is even a simp no wonder he's protesting upandan like an idiot. Please I need a fetish woman to fork... I go fork juju from your pvssy and still break your heart till you drink sniper... una papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Goddyj(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Truth is, it's not everybody that juju can manipulate. There many people that have natural immunity against anything fetish.

I never went to any prophet or native doctor for protection, but everyone that had tried something diabolical against me has either confessed to me in shame after been disappointed, or had ended up inflicting serious problems on themselves which they're still suffering today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Scrupulous419(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dchampion65:
He is talking from experience.

Na to stick to old pussies wen we know na.. angry

Since the new ones na witchy witchy grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by lkillbrokehoes: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Exactly! not a cheap gold digger like zzor
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wahala

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Oracleforce: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
An average Naija lady is a witch doctor...they know how how to use different kinds of fetish objects to achieve their aims...
If you don't fear Naija ladies, you can't fear anything in life because they are more wicked and deadly than black mamba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by alphaRego01(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Normal advice.even boy of 12 years can now say such
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by FirefliesSun(f): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by lkillbrokehoes: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

The world is fast going digital, e-commerce is a thing. I have received 2 packages today without moving an inch. Both vendors were women and you want to tell me these ladies are not working class because they are not sitting behind a PC??

With your obvious bias for “online workers”, what is the difference between you and SARS that labels hardworking guys yahoo boys, all because they are with laptops and not into the regular 9-5.

Can you see Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria?
Where are the 2 packages?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by stacyadams: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

grin grin..u made ur point,if them lik make them take, , ,some one highlighted the word "some"in your first post....

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by FirefliesSun(f): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Story story...

no fear, my niggas...
What happened to o getting married and staying loayl to a single partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by AlwaysMotun: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am presently reaping the reward of slay mama now ooo... It's no joke seriously... These girls know first class babalawo wey dey sleep with them.. Its no joke...

Crying �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.