Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (91319 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ibombabe01:
This one has taken over from Reno

I am in akwa ibom... Can we talk?

Pls respond ur pm
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by NSK4U(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
isorait.....
he's actually referring to those that have galflendz
#mowalukaway
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by King44(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Dear men, be careful of sleeping with these girls, don’t think you can play a fast one – Deji Adeyanju

As December approaches, the tendency is for many guys especially in the Southern part of the country to be under pressure to make money and flaunt their affluence in public. In many cases, this show of affluence is basically aimed at impressing the ladies as it seems money have become the key to their hearts.

In the other hand, ladies also are not left out in their struggle to make ends meet. Some have taken to harlotry while some others indulge in what Nigerians call ‘Runs Girls’ or of late ‘Slay Queens.’

Comrade Deji Adeyanju has taken to his official Twitter handle to warn men to be careful of the kind of ladies they sleep with. According to Deji, some of them are walking native doctors. By implications, it means that a good number of them may be fetish and may have some fetish means to put men who sleep with them under spell. Aside that, Deji also warns that some desperate ladies may end up coining false allegations to nail such a man in a situation where their plans didn’t work. Below is Deji’s tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1331129720713465861
That part where he said these girls are walking native doctors is very true...
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
If you like visit 50 native doctors, 50 foreign doctors and 50 crossbreed of native and foreign doctors, you can't have me.

Nah person water see his leg e dey carry.

Very true! My friend once said, “you claim you don’t want to cheat on your wife, but every other day you put yourself in compromising situations. Oga, you’ll cheat soon”

Lmao!!! Whenever I remember that discussion, I just laugh.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Karlifate: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
AlwaysMotun:
I am presently reaping the reward of slay mama now ooo... It's no joke seriously... These girls know first class babalawo wey dey sleep with them.. Its no joke...

Crying �

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Goalnaldo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
I need to travel out to see if all other girls/ladies have this entitlement mentality or Nigerian girls are different. Two girls in a space of three days told me they don't miss their ex's because they are stingy. Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by cybernaut(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stupid man. Why specifying southern part of Nigeria. Go to mami market you will both Hausa,yoruba and Igbo girls doing the same runs. Instead advising us to know how ordinary citizens can live a basic life as a human in the country.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
if you even get the gold wey I go dig, e no go pain me
Only my wife have the right to dig my gold not a cheap person like you grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true! My friend once said, “you claim you don’t want to cheat on your wife, but every other day you put yourself in compromising situations. Oga, you’ll cheat soon”

Lmao!!! Whenever I remember that discussion, I just laugh.
When are you going to share Ur marriage date? when?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Only my wife have the right to dig my gold not a cheap person like you grin
calling someone not within your reach cheap is painful sha, nothing I will not see on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by FashionCookie(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.

Oga no be crime to sell things online abeg. Do you think it's everyone that can afford store rent? Hope you know all fingers are mot equal? You guys must always find ways to devalue Nigerian ladies shaaa... I have friends who sell online and they're doing just ok.
I for one, I'm into fashion design. And I sell senator materials too. I don't have a store but I do just well by displaying the materials online.
Abeg make una free us...if a lady ask you for store rent now, will you give her? Na you go still come here come report say she want chop your money.
Haba...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
RioCarputo:
Zzor is coming for you.

SHUT UP!
THAT IS A MAN, A HAIRY BALLS MAN
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by millionboi2: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jupiter7:
Both parties are not innocent. Guys also do horrible things. Some put addiction pills in their babes food to make her run mad. Some place fattening pills, the type they use to fatten catfish in their gf food to fatten her up and make her unattractive before dumping her. So it is both ways.
what will be dia gain
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ZooOga: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
he's an expert on market tingz? how so? wink
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by deflover(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

E GO SHOCK U
EVEN WORKING CLASS DEY SELL
go tinder
go codedruns
dem many there

no where is safe bro....they do it to meet up bills
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Happy2020: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
A very high percentage of Nigerian women are Hoes, that’s just the truth. They haven’t been taught how to keep their legs closed, self respect or how to make boundaries for themselves so they’re not fuvcking all of Lagos for a chicken dinner.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Happy2020: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I need to travel out to see if all other girls/ladies have this entitlement mentality or Nigerian girls are different. Two girls in a space of three days told me they don't miss their ex's because they are stingy. Nawao.

Women in other countries are much more independent and mostly not relying on a man for poverty alleviation

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Happy2020: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
FirefliesSun:

What happened to o getting married and staying loayl to a single partner

Doesn’t exist in Nigeria bro
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Raychee(f): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Oga some people are trading online and working online legitimate businesses. That doesn't classify as a job to you or what? Must everyone work in the office or at a desk? Abi how do students make money? It's when she's obviously living above her means or owning things her pay or profit cannot afford you know that something might be up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Harmlesspill(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
damn niggarr , summary na pregnancy or std wat else , to all real niggaars in 9ja ... be an elite banger pussies were created to be banged , but smoke some sk twice on Thursday afternoon anytime anyday , op u need a timid amateur pussy
You always talk trash....
If I may ask,,, how old are you??
You don't just start typing rubbish knowing too well that you don't have
any valid point to convey,,especially in sensitive matters.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Raychee:

Oga some people are trading online and working online legitimate businesses. That doesn't classify as a job to you or what? Must everyone work in the office or at a desk? Abi how do students make money? It's when she's obviously living above her means or owning things her pay or profit cannot afford you know that something might be up.

Nazgul:

Only if the job can be proved...not audio online jobs.

There are girls who Hussle online, I've bought a rechargable face fan from one of them. I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the ones who can't prove their claims of on-line Hussle apart from being online on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter...etc 24/7
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by jimmychang: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
Day days I worked as an assistant manager in a hotel, I saw things beyond my imagination.
Bros all slay Queens are fetish. They are looking for maga. If u having money n u are a money Women facial beauty shouldn't move , inface if can start appreciating ugly n Black looking gals u will go far.
Dem!! dis gals are bad. Na so she carry de man 2.5 million naira. De man said he didn't understand wat was going on until he got home. As we searched her room we saw Calabash n charms..

Black girls are not ugly...in fact I love black girls cool like mad

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
BadRadio:
Just pray before you fornicate. Place you hands on the pussie, close your eyes in prayer and Bless the pussie. Then hop on it and ride away the remaining spark of your life.

Hahahaha.. grin
Guy, Wetin u smoke ?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by biggy26: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
anochuko01:
spirit dey follow me yarn...

the temptation these days ehn, na only God o embarassed
Which kin temptation again?grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Raychee(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Okay cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Seyzcham91(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
haha
Poloyanabo2:

Same here bro, I only comment on FB no more chats, WhatsApp only for business.
I'm no longer losing money, not even #5
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MedicH: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

I swear you said the fundamental truth.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by riyanxeally(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

now I know there’s a difference btw intelligent n intellectual u can’t generalize everyone working online is a runs babe that shows u are stereotyped myopic and one directional largely
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nazgul: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
riyanxeally:
now I know there’s a difference btw intelligent n intellectual u can’t generalize everyone working online is a runs babe that shows u are stereotyped myopic and one directional largely

Nazgul:

Only if the job can be proved...not audio online jobs.

There are girls who Hussle online, I've bought a rechargable face fan from one of them. I'm not referring to them. I'm referring to the ones who can't prove their claims of on-line Hussle apart from being online on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter...etc 24/7
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MedicH: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

The world is fast going digital, e-commerce is a thing. I have received 2 packages today without moving an inch. Both vendors were women and you want to tell me these ladies are not working class because they are not sitting behind a PC??

With your obvious bias for “online workers”, what is the difference between you and SARS that labels hardworking guys yahoo boys, all because they are with laptops and not into the regular 9-5.

Can you see Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria?

He said some of the I work online stories are decoy for bedroom runs. That's an understatement. The word there is majority. This actually is the case 80% of times.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
MedicH:

He said some of the I work online stories are decoy for bedroom runs. That's an understatement. The word there is majority. This actually is the case 80% of times.

You are right dear... wink
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
calling someone not within your reach cheap is painful sha, nothing I will not see on this forum.
It's very obvious grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.