Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (51672 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by tammie24: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:
Biden win..? I know not..!!!

Through this election, the world has indeed witnessed a lot of obscurity, such as the so-called "Washington Swamp" and the "underground state" forces within the United States.

Only thing shaking right now is all that Thanksgiving crow you lefties are going to be eating.

Just one problem, 4 states changed the voting rules, under the constitution, no one but the legislative branch can change election rules.. that never happened. Those 4 states violated the constitution. What do you think will happen?

Keep in mind the vote certification had to be done before legal action can be taken. This is why it “appears” Biden is going to be President for now. Once the lawsuits are heard in court, it’s highly likely the election will be thrown out by the SCOTUS and deferred back down to the state electors. When this happens, President Trump will be elected for a second term.

In any case...

Obviously the Democrats have their own version of “UNITY”. It’s called, bullying, submission and compliance.

Sure we'll unite to stop the steal of the election and expose the fraud of the democratic party.

Wait until President Trump will be declared as the second term PRESIDENT OF THE United states of America; you'll see how quickly Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn 180° and calling for mayhem again.

With that said...

President Trump does nothing without a plan. Look into the 2018 executive order regarding election interference very interesting. Part of the plan, the firing Elser the day after the election.

There is a heck of a lot more going on behind the scenes. Mark my words!!

Anyhow...

What a waste of time as Biden is just pretending to be President... He and his so called team is in for the surprise of their lifetime!!!

Biden Statement of preparing the transition of government is his statement of not being concerned with figures and IRREGULARITIES ....not Addressing the present issue's Very much at hand... silly MAN!

On that note...

Praise God the truth will prevail. The evil will be brought to light. Many people high up in government and all around the world will be exposed. President Trump will be our president for the next four years. God hears the prayers of his people David with faith one stone and a slingshot took down a giant. Our faith the size of a mustard seed can take down Evil in our country and expose it and bring it into the light!

It's funny how whatever the Democrats accuse someone else of doing they (the Democrats) are the ones doing it. So if you want to know their next move just take a look at their last accusation.
sounds like you are paying attention
Just like me

If Trump wins now
Nigerians will start shouting rigging

Most of them watch CNN so no surprises

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2020
For President Donald Trump to continually insist that the just concluded US presidential elections was full of fraud shows that Trump tampered with the votes too when he defeated Hillary Clinton to become president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Moneywirer: 5:29am On Nov 27, 2020
The very fact that Putin is reluctant to congratulate Joe says alot..... It's not over!!!
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by seanfer(m): 5:31am On Nov 27, 2020
In 2016 when Trump lost the Iowa republican primAry he said it was rigged against him by his enemies in his party. Same year he said that he will accept the result of the election if he’s declared the winner. Trump has been a sore loser and this was confirmed by his Niece weeks before the election that he will not accept the lose. Funny how some Nigerians are praying to God for this man all in the name of Christianity. No difference between him and other African rulers who lost election and refused to leave in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 27, 2020
Fake news from leftist media

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DEMZEE(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2020
tammie24:
Just like me

If Trump wins now

Too much CNN is killing Nigeria that is why they are so emotional than logical with EndSars movement

Anyways December 8 is around the corner

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by tunapawizzy: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump talks too much, he is stressing himself.....something wey u for dun gree since... u come dey answer question wey nobody ask you
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by sammysmiles(m): 5:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Electoral College are still doing some checks and balances...... I think people should be more interested in kamala Harris than Joe Biden himself...

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Bighead5: 5:42am On Nov 27, 2020
See what IGBO caused Donald Trump. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They did same to Ojukwu, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Atiku and Goodluck Jonathan. grin

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by trappatoni(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2020
tammie24:
Nairaland is sooo pro-Biden

With recent developments I don't see the Electoral College voting for him
Infact I see him going to prison
Him and a whole bunch of people
hehehehe, broda wey.......... grin grin grin
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by peacettw: 5:51am On Nov 27, 2020
I think Trump is bipolar, an added differential to an already established diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Check his twitter rants, they are never in tandem with what the media report that he said. And yet the same man is the common denominator...

On a serious note, there are multiple publications in reputable journals establishing the onset of mental disorders in persons who recovered from covid-19. Why the American government still allows this man to "roam naked in the streets" as it were, still remains a peculiar mystery.

Modified: I just realised that Trump may be deliberately acting insane as a build up for his plea of mental insanity should in case he is indicted for his multiple crimes. Brilliant!!!

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by trappatoni(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:

Through this election, the world has indeed witnessed a lot of obscurity, such as the so-called "Washington Swamp" and the "underground state" forces within the United States.

Only thing shaking right now is all that Thanksgiving crow you lefties are going to be eating.

Just one problem, 4 states changed the voting rules, under the constitution, no one but the legislative branch can change election rules.. that never happened. Those 4 states violated the constitution. What do you think will happen?

Keep in mind the vote certification had to be done before legal action can be taken. This is why it “appears” Biden is going to be President for now. Once the lawsuits are heard in court, it’s highly likely the election will be thrown out by the SCOTUS and deferred back down to the state electors. When this happens, President Trump will be elected for a second term.

In any case...

Obviously the Democrats have their own version of “UNITY”. It’s called, bullying, submission and compliance.

Sure we'll unite to stop the steal of the election and expose the fraud of the democratic party.

Wait until President Trump will be declared as the second term PRESIDENT OF THE United states of America; you'll see how quickly Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn 180° and calling for mayhem again.

With that said...

President Trump does nothing without a plan. Look into the 2018 executive order regarding election interference very interesting. Part of the plan, the firing Elser the day after the election.

Anyhow...

What a waste of time as Biden is just pretending to be President... He and his so called team is in for the surprise of their lifetime!!!

Biden Statement of preparing the transition of government is his statement of not being concerned with figures and IRREGULARITIES ....not Addressing the present issue's Very much at hand... silly MAN!

On that note...

Praise God the truth will prevail. The evil will be brought to light. Many people high up in government and all around the world will be exposed. President Trump will be our president for the next four years. God hears the prayers of his people David with faith one stone and a slingshot took down a giant. Our faith the size of a mustard seed can take down Evil in our country and expose it and bring it into the light!

It's funny how whatever the Democrats accuse someone else of doing they (the Democrats) are the ones doing it. So if you want to know their next move just take a look at their last accusation.
Trump lost, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Iamgrey5(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2020
seanfer:
In 2016 when Trump lost the Ohio republican primAry he said it was rigged against him by his enemies in his party. Same year he said that he will accept the result of the election if he’s declared the winner. Trump has been a sore loser and this was confirmed by his Niece weeks before the election that he will not accept the lose. Funny how some Nigerians are praying to God for this man all in the name of Christianity. No difference between him and other African rulers who lost election and refused to leave in peace.
it was Iowa election primary.

He accused Ted Cruz of rigging too.

He also said 2016 election will be rigged until he was announced the winner and the election became "the most perfect in American history"

He also said he won't accept the results of this election, if he didn't win it, even before anyone voted.

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by bendike: 5:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Of you like don't give up power. Come January hefty men will bundle you out with you feet in the air.
What a grown man spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ponziponzi(m): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Dapcity007:
Fake news from leftist media

It’s over. Trump is just delusional. I think he is going through the stages of grief. He will be okay.

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by kponkedenge(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump will eventually go to jail when out of office.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by laldservconsults(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2020
kambili999:
Are we still on this trump matter??

This baba should rest. Na by force
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by seanfer(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
it was Iowa election primary.

He accused Ted Cruz of rigging too.

He also said 2016 election will be rigged until he was announced the winner and the election became "the most perfect in American history"

He also said he won't accept the results of this election, if he didn't win it, even before anyone voted.

Thanks for the correction. Trump has been a dictator but he is hiding under the America first. Anything that doesn’t go his way is fake/rigged. Same way he was praising Fox News before the election but the moment fox call the raise for Biden they became fake news channel.

4 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ipobarethieves: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2020
grin U are a Gonna tongue wink grin
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DEMZEE(m): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2020
trappatoni:
Trump lost, deal with it.

K
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ipobarethieves: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
For President Donald Trump to continually insist that the just concluded US presidential elections was full of fraud shows that Trump tampered with the votes too when he defeated Hillary Clinton to become president
Gbam! He too scammed/defrauded Hillary.The old man is a clown

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by infini771: 6:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Don't be deceived. Anyone that trust in a man will be disappointed. Trust in God only.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Goke7: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2020
ponziponzi:

It’s over. Trump is just delusional. I think he is going through the stages of grief. He will be okay.

oil dey your head bruv, the stages of grief are denial, anger, negotiation, depression and acceptance.

Trump probably is in the depression stage right now grin
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Iamgrey5(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2020
seanfer:

Thanks for the correction. Trump has been a dictator but he is hiding under the America first. Anything that doesn’t go his way is fake/rigged. Same way he was praising Fox News before the election but the moment fox call the raise for Biden they became fake news channel.
Trump has always been a dictator, ever wondered why he loved dictators around the world.

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DarkJeddi(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I'm not a pastor but I confirmed Biden's win prior to the election
You and hundreds of millions of others.. shocked
Big Deal..

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Goke7: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2020
seanfer:

the America first mantra is a scam with the way Americans are dying of covid while Trump cares only about the election

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chris51(f): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:

In any case...

With that said...

Anyhow...

On that note...

Trump is a goner. Electoral will only certify the votes already counted.

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chris51(f): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2020
chris51:

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Dpharisee: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2020
The headline said insisting falsely that he won, that is a very partisan statement. The media has been responsible for pushing the results even when their INEC is yet to make official declaration. That shows bias even if one doesn't admire or endorse Trump

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DEMZEE(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2020
chris51:

K
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chris51(f): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Afamed:

You really know Trump well. Before the election. He has made it clear that he will never accept the result of the election if it doesn't favour him

He has no choice.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DarkJeddi(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2020
tammie24:
Just like me

If Trump wins now

Dreamers..
Dreamers everywhere... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.