Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (51665 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Tye1: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
Americans will soon realise the mistake we made in Nigeria.
I have this morbid fear for any name that starts with 'B' as a president.
������
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ponziponzi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dapcity007:

Court cases ongoing bro

He has already lost 35 cases since Election Day. To win the election, he will have to win at least 3 states including Pennsylvania. Unlike in Nigeria where you have a central election body like INEC, states in US are completely autonomous with different laws, police, hospitals, courts, etc. It is very unlikely that he would overturn election result in even 1 state.

Trump lost this election by more that 6 millions votes. It is impossible to come back from that.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
ponziponzi:

He has already lost 35 cases since Election Day. To win the election, he will have to win at least 3 states including Pennsylvania. Unlike in Nigeria where you have a central election body like INEC, states in US are completely autonomous with different laws, police, hospitals, courts, etc. It is very unlikely that he would overturn election result in even 1 state.

Trump lost this election by more that 6 millions votes. It is impossible to come back from that.

6 million fraudulent votes
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ponziponzi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dapcity007:

6 million fraudulent votes

That’s what they couldn’t prove in court. I will think it’s should be easy to prove that 5 independent states, including republican states, colluded to bring in fraudulent votes.

You need to return to reality. No amount of pain will change it. Biden will be the 46th President of the US. Even DT know that by now. It’s a moving train.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Majestic77(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
fergie001:

Bloomberg
I think this this trump of a guy is egocentric. He knows he has lost as an incumbent president which is a bitter pill to swallow. He just want to use electrol fraud as an excuse and he will hang onto it till his dying time. His ego and prestige is on the line. As for handing over to Biden, it's already a done deal. By the way, they said his wife is already counting down days and can't wait for the day they would leave the white house so she could divorce his ass
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Adakintroy: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Buliwyf:

Now you are just throwing professional jargons around and haven't said anything. Overpopulation is not in terms of the relative space available. But in terms of numbers of individuals to the available resources. So you screaming about forests have nothing to do with it. If you get to the point where you have to clear out the forests and all the fauna in it, you are already way beyond overpopulation.

You also made another point, in another comment which I ignored, about the fact that the world has seen human activities for a long time. Conveniently forgetting that human activities have been rising in scale exponentially over the last few decades. As a matter of fact, we have already made more environmental impact since the industrial revolution than all the other past human ages combined. Plastics alone have a serious effect on the environment. Clearing out swathes of land have impacted the climate. Melting ice and all is another.

But you can keep living in denial.

Am not throwing professional jargons." Push and pull factors sociologically attempt to explain why people migrate to urban centers where their chances of finding better living socially, economically or culturally is higher. It's jargons because you don't know about it or unwilling to read about it.

Over population is first related to space .resource are contextual derivations. If people are concentrated in urban centers high and not doing so in many rural place, how then can we subsume that the world is overpopulated. Creating a hip on one end is already causing valley on other ends.

My poultry lack food or medicine possibly to go round is not the same thing as saying it lack space to accommodate certain number of chicken. Which is the whole concept behind a thing being over populated.

But that not the point I was trying to make. It was a booster to a point. Which was climate change was a hoax according to trump.

Even among the scientific community, it's still an ongoing debate. It depend on who is in power and what he side with. There are arguments to the left and to the right.

It's naive to say a man as trump does not have the backing of scientist in this decision. A decision of such magnitutde will naturally involved right leaning scientific mind. It's a very rationalize act in my view.

It may not be popular with you. It's not the same thing as saying it completely an irrational choice.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chebus: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Save your breathe....too much epistle over a conspiracy theorist... Go check your critical cognitive ability....

DEMZEE:
Biden win..? I know not..!!!

Through this election, the world has indeed witnessed a lot of obscurity, such as the so-called "Washington Swamp" and the "underground state" forces within the United States.

Only thing shaking right now is all that Thanksgiving crow you lefties are going to be eating.

Just one problem, 4 states changed the voting rules, under the constitution, no one but the legislative branch can change election rules.. that never happened. Those 4 states violated the constitution. What do you think will happen?

Keep in mind the vote certification had to be done before legal action can be taken. This is why it “appears” Biden is going to be President for now. Once the lawsuits are heard in court, it’s highly likely the election will be thrown out by the SCOTUS and deferred back down to the state electors. When this happens, President Trump will be elected for a second term.

In any case...

Obviously the Democrats have their own version of “UNITY”. It’s called, bullying, submission and compliance.

Sure we'll unite to stop the steal of the election and expose the fraud of the democratic party.

Wait until President Trump will be declared as the second term PRESIDENT OF THE United states of America; you'll see how quickly Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn 180° and calling for mayhem again.

With that said...

President Trump does nothing without a plan. Look into the 2018 executive order regarding election interference very interesting. Part of the plan, the firing Elser the day after the election.

There is a heck of a lot more going on behind the scenes. Mark my words!!

Anyhow...

What a waste of time as Biden is just pretending to be President... He and his so called team is in for the surprise of their lifetime!!!

Biden Statement of preparing the transition of government is his statement of not being concerned with figures and IRREGULARITIES ....not Addressing the present issue's Very much at hand... silly MAN!

On that note...

Praise God the truth will prevail. The evil will be brought to light. Many people high up in government and all around the world will be exposed. President Trump will be our president for the next four years. God hears the prayers of his people David with faith one stone and a slingshot took down a giant. Our faith the size of a mustard seed can take down Evil in our country and expose it and bring it into the light!

It's funny how whatever the Democrats accuse someone else of doing they (the Democrats) are the ones doing it. So if you want to know their next move just take a look at their last accusation.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DEMZEE(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
No person who has any reasonable understanding of numbers, and logic, can truly believe Biden actually won .. the election was Stolen due to the unethical traitorous behavior in a few counties in five states.. all of which were Democrat run. Once the dust settles, the guilty parties should be tried for treason..

Sad that Democrats had to fraud an entire Presidential election in the ATTEMPT to stay in Deep Corruption! Too many inconsistencies and ballot tampering including Dominion software that changed President Trump Votes to Biden! And yet the media and Democrats want YOU to think there was no fraud! What a bunch of hypocrites!

On that note...

Biden “glitch” switch millions of ghost votes. The candidate who did the least amount of campaigning in history ended up with the most votes in history? Did we miss something? You mean you just need a Press that writes lies for you and you can win without hardly even trying?

It's obvious to those who WANT to see it's fraud... So my question is ...when do we finally get JUSTICE? When do politicians finally get held accountable? That's the EQUALITY WE the People SCREAM FOR! I’m thinking there will be arrest as this is a master plan of corruption. Although we have witnessed many top Democrats protected by our so called government.

The Democrat politicians and big tech must be held accountable! They've spent the past 3 1/2 years planning this while the whole time trying to blame President Trump for everything so they could convince America that he is bad. All part of the plan in my humble opinion.

It is so pathetic how the Democrats OPENLY have cheated, lied and manipulated so much. I am one citizen who is totally disgusted with most of these Democrats. This country has changed so much and so many of us are scared to see the outcome. But I’m confident the Trump campaign team will prove their case. As well as Sidney Powell. The President has been treated horribly and disrespectful. Yet he has done more for this country than anyone in decades. I sure hope these liars and cheats get what they deserve.

Communism has been infiltrating our wonderful Country since the 1960’s and most citizens have not recognized this (including me) thinking that our officials could not be this evil. Along comes President Trump, who was not a politician and publicly recognized the evil of this communistic infiltration and fought for us! God bless you Mr. President. And thank you. I pray we still have enough to fight this evil.

With that said...

Whatever you may think of President Trump there is one thing everyone can agree on; he was the most accomplished President in history. Everyone had an opinion, love him or hate him, he motivated people to get out and vote.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by SlyCharlie(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
DEMZEE:
No person who has any reasonable understanding of numbers, and logic, can truly believe Biden actually won .. the election was Stolen due to the unethical traitorous behavior in a few counties in five states.. all of which were Democrat run. Once the dust settles, the guilty parties should be tried for treason..

Sad that Democrats had to fraud an entire Presidential election in the ATTEMPT to stay in Deep Corruption! Too many inconsistencies and ballot tampering including Dominion software that changed President Trump Votes to Biden! And yet the media and Democrats want YOU to think there was no fraud! What a bunch of hypocrites!

On that note...

Biden “glitch” switch millions of ghost votes. The candidate who did the least amount of campaigning in history ended up with the most votes in history? Did we miss something? You mean you just need a Press that writes lies for you and you can win without hardly even trying?

It's obvious to those who WANT to see it's fraud... So my question is ...when do we finally get JUSTICE? When do politicians finally get held accountable? That's the EQUALITY WE the People SCREAM FOR! I’m thinking there will be arrest as this is a master plan of corruption. Although we have witnessed many top Democrats protected by our so called government.

The Democrat politicians and big tech must be held accountable! They've spent the past 3 1/2 years planning this while the whole time trying to blame President Trump for everything so they could convince America that he is bad. All part of the plan in my humble opinion.

It is so pathetic how the Democrats OPENLY have cheated, lied and manipulated so much. I am one citizen who is totally disgusted with most of these Democrats. This country has changed so much and so many of us are scared to see the outcome. But I’m confident the Trump campaign team will prove their case. As well as Sidney Powell. The President has been treated horribly and disrespectful. Yet he has done more for this country than anyone in decades. I sure hope these liars and cheats get what they deserve.

Communism has been infiltrating our wonderful Country since the 1960’s and most citizens have not recognized this (including me) thinking that our officials could not be this evil. Along comes President Trump, who was not a politician and publicly recognized the evil of this communistic infiltration and fought for us! God bless you Mr. President. And thank you. I pray we still have enough to fight this evil.

With that said...

Whatever you may think of President Trump there is one thing everyone can agree on; he was the most accomplished President in history. Everyone had an opinion, love him or hate him, he motivated people to get out and vote.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.