Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (51677 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Aladdin1(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:

Kk
You are good in writing epistles.but resort to using k or kk abbreviation when the absurdity of your comment is being called out.such hypocrisy and madness is synonymous to that of your fellow madman called donald trump.

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Obakashdee(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2020
I thought they already did electoral college something na, 306-232 which one again
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Aladdin1(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2020
byinks:

It's a pity, America don't know what they're getting into under Biden
It is you who is in nigeria suffering under buhari that knows it all abi? abi you are sisi woli-the woman who saw tomorrow?
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by lafuria1(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2020
real691:
The US troops are loyal to their code of conduct not to their president. They respect the presidency, so whosoever is declared president by the electoral college automatically gets their loyalty. They are not tools in the hands of the president of a country I know!

See how you contradicting your self just to sound intelligent.

The army is a tool in the hands of any president including Trump, when he cease to be president, they will be tool to another president, they are commander in chief for a reason

Didn't trump send soldiers against BLM supporters?

Has the army even been a tool in the hands of an ex president in Nigeria?
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by planetx: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2020
This NL is blatantly pro Biden, a almost 30 minutes question and answer session from the oval office this snippet is what you could post on NL. Go and watch the full session he dropped tons of evidence of massive fraud and rigging You better believe this is not over, the true Americans that voted Trump are pissed beyond belief and expect some fireworks in the coming weeks..
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ghettochild4u(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2020
They keep saying no proof of fraud... This media dem sha..
Hello, mods if una block me again na thunder go faya una yansh oooo
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by SlyCharlie(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2020
planetx:
This NL is blatantly pro Biden, a almost 30 minutes question and answer session from the oval office this snippet is what you could post on NL. Go and watch the full session he dropped tons of evidence of massive fraud and rigging You better believe this is not over, the true Americans that voted Trump are pissed beyond belief and expect some fireworks in the coming weeks..
Trump has about 15 days to go to court and prove his case.
He's base has been waiting since Nov.7 for the so called mind blowing evidence of voter fraud.
Let him go to court and prove it.
A media Parley isn't a court of law.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by danjoey: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
planetx:
What are you saying....which evidence ? Since you are a spokes person for trump pls kindly drop some of the evidences the will ignite your coming week's fireworks.
Nobody is pro Biden,he won and since America is a prototype of a true democracy trump should just let go.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2020
IT'S A MUSLIM WORLD NOW, TRUMP ACCOMPLISHED HIS DIVINE MANDATE WHEN HE RECOGNISED JERUSALEM AS ISRAEL'S OWN AGAINST THE WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY BUT IN FUFILMENT OF THE BIBLE. BY THAT, HE LAID THE FOUNDATION FOR THE GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY BECAUSE OF JERUSALEM. HE HAS TO LEAVE OFFICE BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME LEFT IN GOD'S PROGRAM FOR HIS 2ND TENURE AND FROM NOW ON, THE MUSLIM WORLD, UN, EU AND THE QUARTET WILL TURN THE HEAT ON ISRAEL AND WILL MOVE ON AND CREATE THE STATE OF PALESTINE WITH EAST JERUSALEM AS ITS CAPITAL BUT ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND PULL DOWN AL AQSA MOSQUE AND THEN WILL COME THE PROPHECIED TROUBLE WITH OVER 2BILLION LIVES LOST ACROSS THE EARTH. GET INTO CHRIST NOW IF U HAVENT DOWN SO OR START DIGGING THE FOX HOLE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO HIDE YOURSELF FROM INVADING MUSLIM FORCES, WHO HAVE ALREADY COVERED EVERY VILLAGE WITH AK-47 IN PREPARATION FOR THE BATTLE OVER JERUSALEM AL-QUDS. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054142412
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by VULCAN(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2020
A lot of the responses here are plain dumb.

A reporter asks Trump a question and he gives a definite answer.

Then people who have never left the shores of Nigeria are saying "Who asked you? What choice do you have? And so on

They completely ignore the context surrounding his statement.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Timiofak(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2020
tammie24:
actually not just democrats that are passing money around

The democrats are heavily funded by China

Shebi you are the Chinese man that funded them?
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Timiofak(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
I don't know why all these Biden supporters are happy sef. They don't know that Angels from Africa are still on their way to the white house to help Trump win. They would have arrived since, but it's just that they boarded God is good motors. grin

Yes ooo, those African angels are on there way. grin

Umudike Republicans.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by byinks(f): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2020
[url][/url]
Aladdin1:
It is you who is in nigeria suffering under buhari that knows it all abi? abi you are sisi woli-the woman who saw tomorrow?

Americans just elected the same people who crafted the foreign policy causing Nigeria problems today.
Biden
Kerry
Obama
Clinton
They are all taking Jobs in the new administration and Buhari and APC are rejoicing.... Biden will bring lies and impunity, foster home grown terror and start wars with Russia and iran to reward the military industrial complex which supported his dubious victory.

Forget about covid 19, the narrative WI only be reinforced under Biden and cripple the economy further, even with the vaccine. Because it's about your freedom not a virus that kills about 0.26% of the population. It's about reset

Forget about woli first ....But don't worry A Trump victory will equally be bad for the US because it will unleash a wave of violence from the extreme left. And then we could see an actual balkanization between red and blue states with separate governments.
I don't guarantee this also will not happen under Biden, with republicans rejecting his legitimacy.

This 3rd world sham of an election is the signal that Americas dominance on the global stage is over,and it will affect the rest of the world.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Seyzcham91(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2020
you don't need to be a pastor or a seer and not only you as it was very obvious to many that Biden Got it

not a big deal
Firstorderwizard:
I'm not a pastor but I confirmed Biden's win prior to the election
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Seyzcham91(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2020
confirm!
real691:
The US troops are loyal to their code of conduct not to their president. They respect the presidency, so whosoever is declared president by the electoral college automatically gets their loyalty. They are not tools in the hands of the president of a country I know!

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by planetx: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Obakashdee:
I thought they already did electoral college something na, 306-232 which one again
The electoral college will meet on December 14th to officially vote and confirm the election.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by dangermouse(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
wwwkaycom:
This guy sniffs something!
He has no shame. I dey shame on his behalf.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Afamed: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Obakashdee:
You have to arrive at the college votes first through the ballot votes, thereafter, you go for final college electors ratification.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Gbam! He too scammed/defrauded Hillary.The old man is a clown
He is a big arrogant clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by shoprite: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2020
DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December

You really don't have to Mr Trump ! undecided

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2020
shegzhkn:

Why are you trying to lecture all this little foetus ??

He is even saying our own version of 'INEC', like we had an independent nonpartisan electoral commission, Lol.

This folks don't know shit.
Lol

They know nothing at all grin

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Timiofak(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2020
shoprite:

You really don't have to Mr Trump ! undecided

I'll pay a huge amount of money to watch this happen

I'll personally fly down to DC, to watch this happen to be candid.

The feds dragging him out of the White House and taking him to rikers island

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Aladdin1(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=byinks post=96492506][url][/url]

Americans just elected the same people who crafted the foreign policy causing Nigeria problems today.
Biden
Kerry
Obama
Clinton
They are all taking Jobs in the new administration and Buhari and APC are rejoicing.... Biden will bring lies and impunity, foster home grown terror and start wars with Russia and iran to reward the military industrial complex which supported his dubious victory.

Forget about covid 19, the narrative WI only be reinforced under Biden and cripple the economy further, even with the vaccine. Because it's about your freedom not a virus that kills about 0.26% of the population. It's about reset

Forget about woli first ....But don't worry A Trump victory will equally be bad for the US because it will unleash a wave of violence from the extreme left. And then we could see an actual balkanization between red and blue states with separate governments. hmmm!
Interesting! you really seems to know much.you sound like iwoli.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Deathissweet:
This man sabi talk too much
but he got action
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by mide14(f): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Waiting..... Watching..... Whilst Whistling
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by BishopOlowe: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
He doesn't give up easily...
One of the traits that made him a multi $billionaire...

I love this guy..
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Grgton:
but he got action

Better than the bubu you put inside rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.